楼主
发表于 2007-5-12 21:26:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

N001_9次作业

9次作业-51920点前交,51922点前改好,5192230开始讨论作业.
1.作文题库185161(发到帖子上)
2.口语DELTA)   Page 353 Quiz 4(Q1-Q4)
                           Page 307 Quiz 3-Q1 Page 304 Exercise 3.4A-6
3.      Delta Test 1(上传作文和口语)

说明:这次开始我都会布置模考,希望大家在最后阶段一边提高实力,一边适应考试环境!(这次作业的量非常大,希望大家能够准时完成!)

作业修改方案:前面1个改后面2个
1-2,3
2-3,4
3-1,4

下面队员最后一次机会!(包括交作业和改作业,不按时完成的必走无赦.)
5-9,11
9-11,13
11-13,17
13-17,20
17-20,5
20-5,9

[ 本帖最后由 wgaggassi34 于 2007-5-18 10:05 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-31
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-5-12 21:50:16 |只看该作者
People received many kinds of gifts throughout their lives, and many of them treasure theses presents as their most valuable belongings for the special purposes. As for me, I always preserve the gifts, and when I have a bad mood or in come special day, I am used to taking them out and enjoy them.

First of all, these priceless gifts can help us recall a special occasion and suddenly we went back to the very moment and very place out of instinct. People send gifts to each other in many situations, such as birthday party, Christmas, Valentine's Day and even graduation ceremony. On these special occasions, one may get so excited even cried out with laugher. No one will forget the excitement of get an enrollment of his dreaming university and after years and years one day the very book that her friend sent to her as a gift and it used to stay at the corner of his bookcase with so many dusts on it, may bring him to the right time. Not only did the gift book remind him of the special occasion, but also the hardship that he had gone through and the efforts he has put to achieve his goal.

On the second place, the very person who sent the gift to us may be just flashing in our mind. Those who may help us so much like our respectful teachers and dear friends and even our dearest parents. Whatever these gifts may be, small or big, worthy of a lot of money or not, it does represent the intentions of the people who sent us them. Just take me for example, when I studied in a high school, I didn't have a strong interest to learn Physics. Ms Li noticed it and I can sense it from the anticipation and kindness in her eyes. However, I still couldn't sum up my strength to catch up with the other students only because I got an unforgotten score 56 in a small test, which is the most shameful score that I had. After failing to try to encourage me in that pair of passionate eyes, one day she sent me a gift-- a common bookmark with a motto on it" You may fail, but NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ". Tiny this bookmark may be, it roused the courage inside me to do my best. Today, I still keep it in my most favorite book when I have free time or I feel frustrated that I would like to take it out, and immediately I can get the magic power from it.

In sum, almost everyone has his or her special gift and has his or her special memory no matter happiness or hard time, no matter what the present may be small as a toy doll or huge as a villa, cheap as a bookmark or expensive as a private car; its special meaning make it endurable in our innermost.

Test 1 Q2:
Subjects such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child's basic education.

What to learn in early period of children is crucial to the later development both of their emotionality and intelligence. That's the reason why we will discuss whether to let kids study subjects such as art, music and drama as one part of their basic education. As for me, I strongly agree to this basic education for the benefits it brings to us.

First of all, basic education to learn these subjects would provide a platform for all the students to develop in all disciplines and thus it may help kids to find out what their interest lies in. From the first cry coming out of the baby's mouth to the mumbles of the first word "Mom", every child are curious about the new things around them and eager to find new things around them. However, some kids especially those born in poor family, doesn't have the same opportunity to study subjects like art, music and drama with the kids who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Given the basic education including all these courses open to all students, we may have more "Van go" or "Beethoven' mushroom from the poor family.

On the second place, it do good to improve average qualities among a nation's population in the long run and contribute to the welfare and harmony to the society. In the past, many of the developing countries are struggling on the border of solving the problem of poverty. This kind of basic education is only the privilege to the children in countries with better conditions. Nowadays, with the living standard greatly improved, it's the high time for all the kid to enjoy the marvelous piece of art, the beautiful melody of the classic music and even the grand drama. Kids will get at least some vague impression of what are the beauty and the ugly, and gradually generation after generation there are fewer ignorance and rude manners in nation.

At last but not least, it stands for the development of education. In the old times, subjects are restricted to some rudimentary courses like languages, Maths, Physics and so on. However, people recently realize the importance of such subjects is also important in the process of learning. So we are happy to see the influences that basic education has taken in art, music and drama brings to usand hope governments will put it into action as soon as possible.

Q1:
The professor summarizes that most of primitive tourism is out of political or economic purposes such as conquer and colonization. He also uses the example of Hemingway mentioned in the passage to illustrate that his purpose is the conquest of so-called savages in Africa. And it has a great influence on the offspring for still today most of people have a sport like hunting or fishing in their tour. However, unlike the primitive purpose of traveling, in search of resources, conquering and colonization, or cultural, educational, scientific purposes, nowadays more and more people travel for pleasure, entertainment and adventure. Besides traditional tour, there are other two new forms of tour that people travel: the first one is ethnic tour, which major visit point are those habitat of ethnic group or villages in danger. People can enjoy their local ceremony and traditional singing or dancing, appreciate their ethnic food or clothing. Contrast to what happened in history, people got pleasure form their tour instead of from the political or economic interest. The other is environmental tour. Their destination are places where few people have gone before, and they just want to explore the nature and have a adventurous trip by observing and preserving the natural world like what Ernest Hemingway did in Africa almost one hundred years ago.

[ 本帖最后由 gnuliutingting 于 2007-5-19 21:45 编辑 ]
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=870329&page=2#pid1771980494

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-17
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-5-13 07:56:11 |只看该作者
8次作业(含修改)统计情况——woodman的黄世仁讨债帖
8次作业红黑榜
红榜表扬1245号,作业完成得很好。特别是4号,一直以来非常认真,虽然偶尔欠了口语,提出批评的时候态度很好。
               表扬1号和2号的修改,很认真,作文、口语都提出了很多宝贵意见。
1号的口语,2,4,5的作文是进步非常快的,明显提高了,恭喜&学习,嘻嘻,差点漏了可爱的20号,汗,我看过几次她的作业,进步也很大,呵呵。13号的作文因为我看得不多,所以不很了解,但是他很严谨,对待作业的态度也很认真。9号一定要找到自己的模板,多背点东西,强迫自己去做。11号请按时完成口语,至今为止我还没听过你磁性的声音呢,不要这么低调了,把你的大作拿出来让大家学习学习,嘻嘻。3号(我自己)口语要加强练习了,剔出部分英音,找语调,改停顿,作文尤其是小作文继续加强。
黑榜批评17号,虽是多次作业标兵,但这次事先没请假,未提交作业,至今未补。
          批评11号,缺LM和口语,没有完成修改任务。
               批评9号,缺LM和口语,而且只修改了11号的作业。
第八次9个人交了作业(123491113 20号)。
1234520号交全了作业,13号缺口语,2号缺LM小作文,911号缺LM小作文和口语。
修改情况123号完成了修改任务。
4名队员只完成了部分修改任务:9(只改了11),4(只改了9),13(只改了11),5(只改了20
20号未修改口语。11号未完成任何修改任务。
小声地说:没有人修改我的作业,哭~~

注:到现在基本人员比较稳定,队员的表现也很稳定,基本不交口语的仍然不交口语,呵呵。口语要加大力度了,希望大家都重视!希望每一次大家都能完成所有作业,请严格要求自己,也希望每一次能修改小作文和口语,多提点意见。发现别人的问题可以提醒自己不犯类似的错误,而别人的优点我们可以学习。
    我们的梦并不遥远,一定要坚持,每一天完成任务了,到后来才不至于信心不足或者紧张慌乱。我相信,小组的力量是强大的,我也相信队长的领导能力。呵呵。

另外,我对自己要求很严,所以可能对队员也要求比较高,如果有冒犯,请不要见怪。希望大家能坚持到最后。我很庆幸能加入小组,因为通过小组的计划,我能够按部就班地复习,能够得到大家中肯的修改意见,更重要的是认识了大家,这么多可爱的人。
      只有20多天了,请更加努力!

7次作业红黑榜
红榜
表扬17号,作文与口语俱佳,成为小组的No.1学习标兵。
              表扬13号,最近2次作业很认真。修改作业也很认真,改得很仔细。
              表扬1号,坚持完成口语作业,给小组带来示范作用,并且修改了多人的作业。

黑榜批评11号,3次未交口语了。希望以后严格要求自己。
              批评20号,未完成修改任务。
第七次8个人交了作业(123411131720号),5910号请假(最后一次请假机会)
1号,3号,13号交全了作业,2号、17号缺小作文和LM口语;20号缺小作文,LM口语,delta口语缺第4题;4号缺LM口语;11号缺小作文和口语。修改情况1234111317完成了修改任务。20号没修改作业。值得一提的是,大多数人都没有修改口语和小作文。有待改进。
第六次10个人交了作业(1234610111317209号迟到且至今欠口语
2310131720号交全了作业。146911号缺口语。
第五次
完成作业情况比较好的是345691020号。128号欠口语作业。11号欠作文。1314171819号任何作业都没交。
第四次
作业完成情况:8号,10号,11号,14号缺口语。19号口语作文都没交。其余人均按时完成了作业。第三次作业完成情况: 2号,4号,18号没交(请假),20号缺作文。
第二次作业完成情况:181020号欠口语,17号欠作文口语。

[ 本帖最后由 woodman 于 2007-5-18 10:17 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-17
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-5-18 09:24:04 |只看该作者
zhan

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-5-18 10:01:16 |只看该作者
谢谢3号,你为小组付出了很多努力!
相信我们能行的!
你的严格要求是我们这样素不相识的小组成员成功所必需的.
还有3+个礼拜了,希望我们都能坚持到最后~
祝大家都能拿到一个不错的分数.
:loveliness:

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-18 10:05:45 |只看该作者
感谢woodman,以及我们的队长。你们的辛勤劳动是有目共睹的,加油,woodman比我们早一周,加油啊
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=870329&page=2#pid1771980494

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-5-18 10:07:45 |只看该作者
:handshake 加油!
我最近忙啊
2个外教
每天都要对着电脑不停的做东西.
呵呵,
不过我还是会加油的!

3号你上次的作业没人改,这次应该不会再发生了.:)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-18 15:30:45 |只看该作者

4号交作业~

During our life time, we received many gifts for many different occasions, and by different people. But there is one thing in common—all of us are happy to receive gifts and, without doubt, remember them for long.

On one hand, some gifts remind us of great events happened in our lives. A birthday gift recalls happy time when we at different ages. An anniversary gift looks back on every memorable event in the past year. When we graduate—no matter we shall go further education or begin to work, we may receive gifts as well. These gifts are full of bless and great joy.  One of my most memorable gifts is a Bobby toy. Dan and mom gave me the Bobby toy after I won the first prize on a rhythm gymnastic competition. I valued this gift not because of it was a Bobby toy which I yearned for a long time. I valued it because it embodied their inspiration and encouragement to me. Also, every time I look at the Bobby, it evokes that glory time.

On the other hand, some gifts become our precious memories about some people. For example, when I graduated from high school, my Chinese teacher gave me a card as a present. In the card, she wrote some word to express good will to me and wish me have a promising future. Even after years, I can still remember, in the high school, how she taught me patiently at the merely have a glimpse at this card.  Another case is a book, which written by one author I admire so much. Last year, I had an occasional chance to have a quick talk with him. After the conversation, he gave me the book as a gift. Apparently, this book records the exciting talk and the kindness he was. One more good case is a wallet I use now. It is a valentine gift given by my ex boyfriend. Although we have broken up for many reasons, the wallet always tells me we did have a happy time.

All of these special gifts we have received are signs of endless love and care or a symbol of invaluable of the one who has received it. Therefore, they have a great value for us and become precious pieces of our memories.

DELTA  大作文
Some people argue as if it is a general truth that subjects like art, music, and drama should be an indispensable part to every student. But to be very frank, I cannot agree with them. There are numbers reasons, and I would explore only a few primary ones here.

The main problem with this argument is that it is ignorant to the basic fact that not all the children are suitable for studying courses like art, music, drama and so on. It has already been accepted that the study of art need natural endowments. Take Mozart for example, he is a genius through and through. No one can with Mozart as a talented musician. We have to accept this sad truth that not every child has gift in art. Therefore, if parents or teachers compel children to do something that they never willing to, adverse effect would occur.

Another reason why I disagree with the above statement is that considering these subjects to be a part of basic education, may seriously hinder children to develop other aspect of horizon, such as science, sports, etc. Although not every child has a gift in art, as I just discussed before, they may be superior in some other fields, such as mathematics, physics, philosophy and the list will go on. Newton is a good case to support this point of view. So, instead of driving children to study art, it is better for adults to learn children better, to find their real interests and advantages, and then, strengthen them.

What is more, based on our common senses, the tuition of these courses is expensive. Not every family can afford it. It is an inconvenient factor that attending to these classes may become heavy load of a family.

In a word, despite learning art can shape children’s character, I strongly believe that art-related courses needn’t to be every child’s basic education.

DELTA小作文

The lecture provides the additional specific information concerning the reason people travel to distant lands. The reading passage indicates that people have traveled across the earth for many different reasons.

The reading passage first points out purpose of long distant traveling in history, like searching for resources to live on, religions pilgrimages, trade expansion and colonization. These activities are also a spur to tourism expansion. Later travelers had trips for cultural, educational and scientific, and even later, for adventure.

The professor echoes these facts, and then further discusses the influence on tourism by Ernest Hemingway. He also talks about some changes in tourism today. He says that tourists today having trips are for pleasure and recreation rather than conquering or controlling the natural. Nowadays, many new kinds of tourisms come out. One is the ethnic tourism and another is environmental tourism. Both of these are natural-friendly and harmless to wild life.

I'm strange but special~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-5-18 20:24:29 |只看该作者
Everybody must have received a special present. Whatever puerpose it is or whoever gives it, it must give us a memory, either deep or superficial.There are some reasonable explanations for this phenomenon.

First of all, a special gift can make me remember some thing. A special gift such as 20 year-old birthday presents given by my parents, a photo given by my classmates as a graduation present, or a book given by some teacher as an encouragement for the high-grades on the final test. Those kinds of gifts may be well kept away in the closet or some other places, but if I once see them, I will remembet the moment when I was so moved.For example, when I find my watch from my parents as a 20 year-old birthday gift, I must be touched and resolve to strive my best in my study. I knew that from that moment on, I was a adult, and I should dependent on myself.

Besides, a special gift can make me remember a person. For instance,I have a pen from my teacher as a good praise for performing well in the semester. I have never uesd it, and I put it away on my desk. I was not a good student in the junior middle school, but after I recognized the inportance of study, I study much harder. Then I made a obvious progress, my teacher told me that if I was better than past,I would gain a lot besides a pen. Since then, I try my best on everything, and every moment i see the pen, I will remember my teacher who gave me a so useful suggestion.

What ever the gift is, as long as if can help me remember something, it must be a meaningful gift, I insist.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-5-18 22:13:37 |只看该作者
Test 1
In the lecture, the professor make several points about the human travelling.

First of all, in the lecture I know that people's travel is for adventure or personal enrichment. However,  in the reading I know that people travelled in the past in order to search for many kinds of things.

Second, the professor tells that people travle for entertainment and learning a lot of aboriginal cultures. And in the passage, I know that people travel also in order to expand their culture horizons.

Finally,I get from the lecture that people travle for environment tourism.However, the reading tells that travellers want to observe well life which are not been not observed before.

和考试不太一样,太难了,完全乱写的~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

发表于 2007-5-18 22:52:15 |只看该作者
Delta
Test1-大作文
Nowadays, the competition in the society are becoming more and more firece, So people such

as children ,youth , or even adults, need to learn more things than even before.There is a

debate whether children should learn such subjects as art, music, and drama. In my view, I

think child should study those subjects.

First of all, it can bring them a lot of knowledge like music, art, or drama. What a pity

that I have no chance to study those subjects in my childhood. I really like those

subjects, So I choose to study them in my spare time. But I have no formal education on

those subjects, so it fairly hard for me to get a deep insight into those subjects. So it

is lucky for these children if they have a chance to touch those types of subjects in a

early age, and they can develop their ability or broaden their knowledge.

Besides, it can help children cultivate a sense of appreciation for the beauty. A child,

who has learned art, can know what kind of object is favorable by people through his

insight for beauty; he can also differenciate two similar melodoes after he learned music;

he is able to understand the drama and even get the theme of it. Those thing may be

considered as a legend for those children who have not studied art, music, drama, and so

on.

Finally, it can help children alleviate the study pressure. If a child learnd nothing in

the school besides the normal classes such as maths, english, chinese, etc. It is

reasonable that most of the children will feel boring and even some of them will hate

studying. So if they have some other interesting classes like music, art, drama, they will

feel that school is a good place because there are varieties of subjects they can learn.

Then the children will feel relax at school just as at home. It is important for the

children's grown-up that studying without pressure or insatisfactory.

In a word, I believe it can bring lots of advantages to the children without any disadvantages. For the sake of the children, I insist to adopt the policy to make the children study those subjects.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-18 23:23:48 |只看该作者

17_ily 161/185 writing assignment

All of us have received kinds of gifts or presents from our families, friends and even strangers. However, only some gifts will be on our minds forever because they are special.

What kind of gift or present is special? The answer is varied on different people. A special present may be the one that people need very badly. The children living in poor families will take a new bag as a very cherished present, while to those who living in wealthy families, a new bag is quite common and no any interesting. A special present also could be the one bring people some special feelings. Three years ago, one of my best friends decided to move to another city. I carved his name on a stamp and sent to him as a gift. Till now I remembered his surprised expression when he open the small box and saw the stamp. We've talked about the stamp in the phone two days ago, he said he showed off the stamp to his friends there. Therefore, a special present needn't to be some expensive ones, when you put your heartly wishes into the present, it is special.

The special gifts will bring people something else more than the presents themselves. For example, children in poor families aided by anonymous people and then finished their college education eventually, they learned to appreciate what they got and will work more hard to feedback to our society and be willing to help others who are in the familiar situation as they were. The meaning of the good and amplified effects is far more precious than the money funded to the children's education. People will remember and take those who send the gifts to them as speical friends. Give myself as an example, the stamp made our friendship to a higher level. So if you select a special present for your friend, you will be remembered as his or her special friend.   

先把作文交上来。汗一个,都已经进入黑名单了,惨~~

先说对不起了,我最近工作实在是太忙了,每天9点半下班就算早了,回来基本上已经筋疲力竭了。

这次努力尽量把作业都交了好了。

希望大家体谅,原谅我,谢谢!

Delta 大作文

Every child is encouraged to have balanced development in their study. Therefore, some subjects such as art, music and drama should be strongly recommended to be a part of every child's basic education.

Art, music and drama will lead children to a world which is totally different with the realm of science. The irregular patterns with a kaleidoscope of color make children understand that besides the rigid reasoning, the compositions without any rules are also wonderful. Listening to some classical music will loose their nervous minds after long periods of memorizing monotonous formula. Taking a role in a drama and pretending to be someone else is really interesting experience, children can also learn to stand on others' positions and are willing to understand other people.

In other respect, children may find some inspiration when they emerge themselves into the world of art, music and drama. Free forms of art will provide children with more spaces of imagination. Sometimes imagination is more important than knowledge itself. It is said that Einstein got the inspiration for his special theory of relativity when he was playing the violin. Cultivating children to develop their imagination is more important than just teaching them some abstract theories. Therefore, taking the courses are very necessary for the children.  
    In short, children learn to appreciate the beauty of the world by participating the courses of art, music and drama, their lives are more colorful than that of without those.

[ 本帖最后由 ily 于 2007-5-19 00:47 编辑 ]
A Za A Za, Fighting~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-19 03:08:27 |只看该作者
加油吧!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-19 03:40:21 |只看该作者

20-161

Do you still remember the new clothes as a present which you have already liked given by your mother? Do you still remember the first flower from your lover for love? Do you still remember the big surprise as a present for greeting your eighteen years old birthday from your friends? I believe that everyone have been received a number of presents regardless of big or small, cheap or dear, which there must be special to all of us. When we have a look at these gifts, some memories which are special for us will come back and take us to the good time.

When I saw a dress in the shop, I wanted to own it very much while I did not say to my mother. In the night, I found the clothes which was just I like lying on my bed. The emotion of mine could not control so that I ran to my mother to say ‘ I love you and Thank you .“  I could feel my tears in the eyes. I know at that time my parents did not buy new clothes and eat their favorite food whenever they wanted in order to save money to let me live better. I think it is the affection of all the parents. So it is very precious to me because it is the love of my parents to me.

When you receive the first rose from the person who you love with the love, you must feel loved and happy. It symbolize the love your lover express to you. When you have a bad day from school and go home, there is a big birthday party waiting for you. All of your best friends are read to give you a present and bless to you. What mood do you have? Certainly big smile and haplessness must be in your face. The exciting moment will be ever remembered in your mind and never be forgotten.

There are so many reason that we should put away the special presents. When people receive the present, they will be glad and have a good mood. Taking into account of all these factors, gifts recall us the past good time and will be always in our mind.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-19 12:21:22 |只看该作者
11-king第9次作文部分
Why people remember special gifts they have received?

It’s a global custom that we prefer to give and receive presents. We usually visit someone’s home with present, give present for thanks to people who helped you before or receive gift from our friends after their long term travelling. But, do you realize that the presents you received which you remember extremely clear are those have special meanings? After the time goes by, the meaningless memories are always fade away while only precious ones left. The special meaning which the present stand for is the reason you remember it.

The special gift always calls some memories back. For instance, there’s a rusting bike on my balcony which is so small to me that I can never ride again. The bike was bought as a gift from my father when I win the first No.1 mark in class. When I glance at it, my childhood would flash back in my mind, and I can remember every detail the day I received the bike, trying to learn how to ride it near the road and the cheer from my father when the first time I ride without help. The special gift seems no a gift for us anymore, it’s alter to a piece of record which contains our best memory.

The special gift reminds you affection and friendship in certain condition. It holds important meanings for social people. First of all, Lovers are used to give and receive present from each other when birthday, Valentine’s Day or anniversary comes. Gifts are announcing that a mature relationship goes well. And whenever you appreciate the gift, you will deeply affect by the truth that you are in love. On the other hand, instead of bond together like lovers, two people making friends facing the fact they have to be separated for reasons of graduation or working in different city. Gifts from each other are particularly precious. Because it’s the only memento of the friendship, they may hardly meet each other for years. We can’t live without love or friends in society, gift is a statement of those feelings.

In conclusion, special presents received from other people are hardly forget because it recalls your good memories and remind you that you are not isolated in this society. Maybe one day, we may measuring one’s success instead of wealth but how many gift he can get from surrounding.

Delta 大作文
Agree or disagree that subject such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child's basic education.

In this high speed developing society, everybody seems lack of time. It’s often heard students complaining about they have less time and more homework to finish, so they spend their school time of “unimportant subjects” like art or drama working on the homework which will hand in the next day. But, is it a good phenomenon for them to despise the subject such as art, music and drama which unhelpful to the mark of their final exam? The answer is definitely no.

In the first place, art, music and drama offer some common topics to different kinds of people. We live in the society. And communication plays an important role in our life. What do you expect to communicate with your colleague? Math and physics obverse isn’t an option. The elder said that people in different trade like separate by mountains. It’s hard for me to start a conversation with the student in different major, but if we both crazy about rock music, we can talk about artist for hours with no doubt. Friendship need time to cultivate, but if you have nothing in common, spending time together may become a nightmare for you.

More over, the subject such as art, music and drama enrich our life. It makes you looks elegant, well-educated and impressive. If you are interested in such subject, you have no need to waste your life on meaningless soup opera which wouldn’t enhance your life style, but enter a high level which have many deep thoughts of life. I have saw too much people sitting in the sofa like a potato and watching TV for years. They are not only wasting their time but lost the change to educate their children well, because they can’t gain inspiration or knowledge for just sitting there.

In general, subject such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child's basic education. In my opinion, that’s not only necessary, but also just the most important part of education.

[ 本帖最后由 rzbrzb 于 2007-5-19 20:13 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

RE: N001_第九次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子