2011-8-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-8-29 19:02:22 |只看该作者 |正序浏览

有些人觉得他们可以靠自己或者家人的帮助,解决important problem 因此,人们不需要政府的帮助。

409-435
Some people tend to solve problems by themselves or family because they think they have enough ability to overcome the difficult problems. However, they fail to take into account the basic fact that there are many things out of our control so that we cannot solve these without others help and also without government help. As for me, I am in favor of the opinion that people need government help in order to solve problems better. My opinion can be strengthened by the following reasons:

First and foremost, government can provides a lot of amenities and facilities which person cannot supply such as health amenities or recreation facilities. There are many places especially residential area we can see that government constructs facilities in order to improve habitant health. Many kids and elders can use it in their spare time. These facilities can help them practice themselves and away from diseases. On the contrary, people cannot provide massive equipments by themselves or family because they have not enough money afford it. The assistant we got from government enable us live more convenience. No one can deny this basic fact that government plays an extremely important role in society also in our life.

What is more, government also can solve many problems of education. There is no denying that lots of universities have not sufficient funds to buy books and to construct building or update equipments. All of these need huge money and only government can do that. Government can call upon society people to sponsor donation to the universities which need help. And it also can create academic atmosphere inspiring student to learn knowledge. What ability of government is setting high standard, supporting teacher and principal, and turning around schools that are not working, where students are not getting the opportunities that they deserve. However, how can you imagine that a person can do it? Just a person cannot have great influence and he or she cannot make such great contribution to education.

Although people cannot solve a major of important problems of society they also can solve some personal problems such as emotion between the wife and husband or friends. There is no doubt that these solve by person will be better.

To sum up, in light of these, I would like to say that I personally disagree with the statement that people can solve important problem without government help. Despite people can solve some things by themselves or families. Its disadvantages far outweigh advantages. Because only one person ability is limited, he cannot do all things he expects to do. People need help and only government can provides best conditions to solve problems. Therefore, it is best choice to find some help from government.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-30 18:21:29 |只看该作者
迟到过分了~抱歉咯~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-21 23:41:33 |只看该作者
9.21 独立

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-29
精华
帖子

2013offer达人

发表于 2011-9-20 19:17:29 |只看该作者
改好了!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-20 10:51:37 |只看该作者
9.19 独立
19号的题目写过了 写一个之前没写过的吧, 谢谢同组批改的童鞋~!

An efficient leader will always try to make everyone feel that he's in part of a decision making

We all know that a good leader is an indispensable factor for a team. A leader should be kind and wise. They need to integrate all the information and combine all the team members to accomplish a project and make work efficiently. Therefore try to make every team members feel that the leader participate in discussion is very important. As for me, I am in favor of the opinion that an efficient leader will always try to make everyone feel that he is in part of a decision making. My opinion can be strengthened by the following reasons:

First and foremost, creating a harmony atmosphere of work environment can help colleagues get along well with each other so that it will improve the efficiency of work. A leader who is in part of a decision making will inspire other hard working and push them to come up with more creativity ideas. Because, a leader is just like a model for every employer, what he does, what he say, and what he act, all of these will affects his staff’s behavior and attitude. The president of our student union is always participates in decision making, it can stimulate other department heads participate in discussion. The information I have collected over past the decades leads me believe that an efficient leader makes everyone feel that he is participate in decision making will create good work environment which will affects everyone’s initiative and makes them feel that they are a part of the team.

What is more, another important factor should be taken into account is that a leader try to make everyone feel that he is in part of a decision making will increase the quality of decision. One research conducted by the Beijing University demonstrates that more and more staff supports their leader who is kind and willing to make every decision with them, so that the staff will work harder. It is obvious that if staff’s opinion or idea will be considering by their leader, they will obtain sense of satisfaction or identity. So that they will throw more passion and energy into work. The quality of decision can be easily improved. On the contrary, a leader who always make everyone feel he like to control the whole situation and do not willing to listens the advices or gives the opinions will reduce the morale. Everyone in a team will lose passion to make decision together, not to mention that they will come up with an efficient idea.

To sum up, in light of these, I would like to say that I personally agree with the statement that an efficient leader will always try to make everyone feel that he is in part of a decision making. It not only will help create harmony atmosphere to discussion but also help all the member to make an efficient decision.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-20 06:54:33 |只看该作者
话说这是我的作文,我们是一个小组的,请尽快把作文传上来哦

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1292096-8-1.html
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-17 11:20:43 |只看该作者
作文修改好了。
有点晚,不好意思~
如果梦想是值得的,那就捍卫它。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 23:59:11 |只看该作者
24# samuelandcarol
15号的独立+综合改好了~今天有点忙,有点晚,请见谅~加油!
Offer:0
AD:1
Rej:7

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-15 17:40:39 |只看该作者
9.15 综合
TPO 12

In this set of material, the reading passage discuss about that Jane Austen is the painting subject. However, it not at all convincing, and it hardly proves the girl in portrait is teenager. The professor provides sufficient evidence relate to the portrait of Austen which contradicts the conclusion of the passage.

First, the reading passage mentions that Austen's family clearly recognized her letter as a portrait of the author; it believes that for over a century now, the Austen family itself has endorsed the claim that the girl in the portrait is Jane Austen. On the contrary, the professor addresses that Jane Austen has been dead for almost seventy years after the portrait published, and on one in Austen family has seen her before in the lecture. So they cannot be sure the girl in the portrait is Jane Austen. This is the first place where the listening passage doubts about the reading passage.

Secondly, the reading passage points out that the face in the portrait clearly resembles the one in Cassandra's sketch which is they known depicts Austen. By contrast, the professor indicates that there are many relatives in the Austen family and those female cousins or children are teenager which resemble Jane Austen, even the distance relatives has possibility that their sketch are similar to Jane Austen's. Therefore, it cannot determine the Cassandra's sketch is Jane Austen.

Thirdly, the reading passage raises the issue that the portrait was painted when Austen was a teenager, because the style links it to Ozias Humphrey. However, the professor contradicts the reading passage by demonstrating the later date that Ozias Humphrey did not sale painting when Jane Austen was teenager, he only start sale canvas when she was twenty-seven years old and due to the fact that she is much older than girl in the portrait. Thus, the point in the passage that Jane Austen was the age of the girl in the painting is seriously attacked.

To sum up, in the lecture the professor disagrees with what the reading passage has claims in several aspects by pointing out that Jane Austen is the girl who painting in the portrait.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-15 17:39:01 |只看该作者
9.15 独立

20100925NA Do you think that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past

More and more people in nowadays are more independent than in the past. Due to the fact that the rapidly development of technology, people less dependent on their parents because they can solve lots of problems by themselves. With the increasing quality of education, people get more knowledge and use them to overcome the difficulties. As for me, I am in favor of the opinion that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past. My opinion can be strengthened by the following reasons:

First and foremost, nowadays, people tend to obtain lots of informations through internet by themselves rather than asking for help from parents in the past. Over the past decades, people believe that parents just like encyclopedia and can teach them eveythings. However, in today, people in growing number are beginning realize that parents' knowledge are limited, they cannot answer all the questions. Young people should find answer by themselves and discover the new things. Many young people in China are very traditional in the past, and at that time, there are no high-technology products such as computer, mobile phone, television and so on. Young people in the narrow field cannot gain abundant informations and the only way to know new things is from their parents, so they dependent on their parents. And once they gone, they will lose ideas

What is more, another factor should be taken into account is that many young people in today have better environment to train their ability which enable them complete everything by themselves. Nowadays, increasingly private school appears, those schools provides sufficient conditions let students live on compus from Monday to Friday. Students have to learn how to tidy up their bedroom and how to make new friends. Eveything become more challenge to them. However, in this way, they will be more independent. When I was young, I leaved family and study in another city. Before I start my new school life, I was rely on my parents for a few year. Everything was be decided by them, and I do not need to worry. But in the new school, I live on compus five days, and I have to force myself to learn cooking and do some washing. In the past, young people enjoy the everyhing that their parents prepared and offer, people in less population can realize that they are already grow up and should independent living. Compare to young people in today, they are more independent.

To sum up, in light of these I would like to say I agree with the statement that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past. Not only at physical but also at psychological. And we should be stronger to protect our parents rather than rely on them, and also people's awareness of responsibility will be strengthened too.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-15 17:33:07 |只看该作者
21# 奔跑蜗牛

低调又助人为乐的斑竹

额耐你!!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-4
精华
帖子

Golden Apple 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance 备考先锋

发表于 2011-9-13 22:29:46 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 奔跑蜗牛 于 2011-9-13 22:30 编辑

Alone with the rapidly development of technology, there are many transportation can shorten the long distance between the friends such as plane, ship and train etc. People often fail to take into account the basic fact that the relationship of true friends cannot be measured by distance. As for me, I am in favor of the opinion that to move a new city or new country is not a good thing because of lost of old friends. 疑惑了,到底是同意不同意啊,看后面的例子是反对啊My opinion can be strengthened by the following reason: 其实可以省略的

E
First and foremost, it is a good thing to move a new city or a new country because it can expand people interpersonal nets. People can make a variety of friends with different area or culture. Take me as an example, when I was 8 years old, I lived in Hainan island for a few years. But due to my father changing his job, my family has to move to another city. It is means that I will change a new school and also know many new classmates. There is no doubt that I was afraid at that time, there were times when I was lonely and I felt like I did not fit in. Most of all, I was missing my old friends so much. However, after few months, I played with the present friends very well and also I did not lost communication with my old friends. We often have contact on the internet and we have gathering every year at the end of semester. So, it is apparent that the problem of distance is not a pivotal factor to determine the friendship between the people. And I gained a lot of precious friendships in a new city, make me memorable.

这两段,可以换一下

moving to new cities cannot result in losing old friends
不仅这样,还有其他优点,比如expand one's circle of friends

What is more, although people will lose frequently contact with old friend because of migration, they also can take a flight or take the train or other transportation to meet their friends. Therefore, we cannot easily define that it is not a good thing to move a new city. My best friend, Shelley, she have to go to another city because of the fact that she had to endure all sorts of treatments and surgeries to cure disease. But she never forget her old friends, it is moving that lots of her classmates of middle school and senior school often come to the city to visit her. No matter how far it is, their relationship cannot be interrupted by long distance. They are playing a joke and watching movie together. And they often plan a trip which is most exciting.
/ [; o2 L) p) F: [- x: T9 C$ L

5 u( {( q. M0 s, JTo sum up, in light of these I would like to say that I personally disagree the statement that to move a new city or a new country is not a good thing because of the lost of old friends. No one can deny the basic fact that friends are always our good friends not because of where they are because of who they are.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-13 08:24:35 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 samuelandcarol 于 2011-9-13 08:26 编辑

9.12 独立

It is often not a good thing to move a new city or a new country because of the lost of old friends?

Alone with the rapidly development of technology, there are many transportation can shorten the long distance between the friends such as plane, ship and train etc. People often fail to take into account the basic fact that the relationship of true friends cannot be measured by distance. As for me, I am in favor of the opinion that to move a new city or new country is not a good thing because of lost of old friends. My opinion can be strengthened by the following reason:

First and foremost, it is a good thing to move a new city or a new country because it can expand people interpersonal nets. People can make a variety of friends with different area or culture. Take me as an example, when I was 8 years old, I lived in Hainan island for a few years. But due to my father changing his job, my family has to move to another city. It is means that I will change a new school and also know many new classmates. There is no doubt that I was afraid at that time, there were times when I was lonely and I felt like I did not fit in. Most of all, I was missing my old friends so much. However, after few months, I played with the present friends very well and also I did not lost communication with my old friends. We often have contact on the internet and we have gathering every year at the end of semester. So, it is apparent that the problem of distance is not a pivotal factor to determine the friendship between the people. And I gained a lot of precious friendships in a new city, make me memorable.

What is more, although people will lose frequently contact with old friend because of migration, they also can take a flight or take the train or other transportation to meet their friends. Therefore, we cannot easily define that it is not a good thing to move a new city. My best friend, Shelley, she have to go to another city because of the fact that she had to endure all sorts of treatments and surgeries to cure disease. But she never forget her old friends, it is moving that lots of her classmates of middle school and senior school often come to the city to visit her. No matter how far it is, their relationship cannot be interrupted by long distance. They are playing a joke and watching movie together. And they often plan a trip which is most exciting.

To sum up, in light of these I would like to say that I personally disagree the statement that to move a new city or a new country is not a good thing because of the lost of old friends. No one can deny the basic fact that friends are always our good friends not because of where they are because of who they are.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-13 08:21:15 |只看该作者
18# 奔跑蜗牛

俺脚着版主真是大好人啊,给的意见都是一针见血的本质问题

恩恩,我光着重于字数和例子,对于内容的充实性和合理性还要再琢磨琢磨~!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-4
精华
帖子

Golden Apple 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance 备考先锋

发表于 2011-9-12 20:03:25 |只看该作者
Nowadays, more and more movies appear, several of type of movie can be chosen such as love movie, biography movie, mystery movie, Dracula movie and etc. However, lots of movies just have gorgeous pictures and high-technology skills, they are meaningless. People cannot learn more things from this. Not to mention that can teach they something about real life. People cannot get experience or knowledge from those movies. As for me, I am in favor of the opinion that people should watch some valuable movies which can teach us something about real life. My opinion can be strengthened by the following reasons:
开头过多的铺垫,显得有些赘余,尽量简练,直奔主题

First and foremost, watching some encouragement movies can inspire people learning knowledge and to hold hope toward future. My favorite movie is "Forrest Gump". It is an America movie, talking about a boy who have(has) low intelligence quotient but have high emotion quotient. He has overcome lots of things in his life, and achieved success. (thousands of difficulties, and eventually has succeeded). One of the most famous lines says that:"Life was like a box of chocolate, you are never known when you gonna get" "Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get." . This line teaches me that people should insist on their dream and should have courage to try anything they face to and then overcome it, so you will be successful. Forrest Gump has been face to lots of difficulties and barriers but he never give up. He sets a goal for his life can do everything he can to meet them. He also teaches me that people should not waiting for success because you can not be successful without any hard work, the true is being successful is hard. You should experience failures over and over and over again in your life, so that you will be stronger not only at physical but also at psychological.
能举个具体一点的例子,比如阿甘的哪个举动。。。

What is more, I often watch some biography movies because from those stories I can see people's willpower and also I will learn more knowledge from it. There is a real story about a girl whose family has no money to send she where all China kids went to school. But she insists that people should keep up with education so that she told her mom to teach her lessons. Due to the fact that her mother had to go to work, the only time her mother can teach her was at 4:30 in the morning. However, she was never fell behind. Finally, she got a scholarship to Brown University, and she can follow her dream. When I am watching this movie I was moving. There is no doubt that it is too hard for a little kid. How can she have such courage to insist? How can she achieve such high goals? I think she must be humble, she always asks people when she do not know something. Gradually, I realize that asking for help is not a sign of weakness, but is a sign of strength because it shows you have the courage to admit when you do not know something and that then allows you to learn something new.! i1 Q2 I$ n& j* z
6 u' |+ a, N$ O6 _  g
To sum up, in light of these, I would like to say that I personally agree with the statement that it is only worth watching movies that can teach us something about real life. People can gain more experience from those valuable movies. Only watching the movies which can teach us lots of truth about real life is worth.

使用道具 举报

RE: Daily Writing Camp-作文特训小组---笨鸟先飞飞 作文贴。加油加油加油! 我要hold住! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
Daily Writing Camp-作文特训小组---笨鸟先飞飞 作文贴。加油加油加油! 我要hold住!
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1300217-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部