寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-3 15:21:40 |只看该作者
这两天偷懒了一下,改晚了,不好意思
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
whether u believe u can or can't, u r right.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-9
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2012-6-3 22:40:57 |只看该作者
20120603独立作文:
It is better to relax by a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercise. Do you agree?

Nowadays, since people have more free time in their daily life, they begin to think about how to spend to benifit for themselve. The majority of my friends insist they prefer watching a moive or reading a book, while others choose to do exercise. As for me, I think do some physical exercise such playing tennis or have a swim, with respect to building my muscle, or for the purpose of have a good health, or just to adjust myself.

The first and formost thing that physical would bring about to me is good body type. Since I used to be a little fat in high school and I was very admire the body type of movie star such as Schwarzenegger, I began to do fitness to lose fat and become stronger. At the same time, I played tennis to assist my body building. After about fifteen months, I had strong muscle in my stomach and arm. That made me look handsome and powerful, which win admiration and attention from classmates especially girls. Thus, I would prefer exercise to get attention.

In addition, exercises help me maintain good health. According to a survey conducted by National Social Institute of China, about 40% to 50% college students spend less than 8 hours exercise in a week. The same situation also happens around me. Some of classmates prefer surf the Internet or watch movie instead of doing sport which give them poor health. On the other hand, many friends who are willing to play footballs and tennis with me maintain a good health successfully. Not only a large part of them can resist the flu in the winter, but they can exhibit excellent endurance, agility and strength in normal activity.

The last but not the least thing is that physical exercise can more effectively adjust my brain thinking. Because when you watch a movie or reading a book, your brain continue operating in the same part of analysis and study that you concentrate on the plot in the book or the scence of the movie. After a few hours, you will feel no more relax because your brain condition have not been changed. However, doing exercise can exploit another part of brain. Also controling legs and arms to kick balls, wield a pat or some action is like to give a massage to the brain, which can truly help to adjust brain state. In this way, people can get a better efficiency in their study and work.

Taking into all the factors above, I think it is wiser to do sport such as tennis and swmming outside rather than to stay in front of a desk watching a movie or reading a book. Because not only physical exercise can enhance your body type and improve health, but it can also give your brain a rest so that you can work more efficiently.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-4 09:05:56 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-4 22:14:13 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-5 19:24:42 |只看该作者
谢谢LZ的分享··

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-9
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2012-6-14 14:48:39 |只看该作者
0613独立写作:
People should know about events happening around world even if they have little influence on their daily lives.

Nowadays, more and more people in society consider frequent interrelationship unnecessary due to living convenience brought by modern civilization. The majortity of them argue whether we should ignore events that have little effect on us. After all, the egocentric thinking does not mean indifferernce as they thought. Others holding a divergent attitude think it is impossible. As for me, I would definitely support the point that people cannot stay out of the events around not only because you cannot hide from them with so many connections to the world, but also because knowing more would bring outlook, which will benefit you.

The first and foremost thing we should know is that the world today is flat. With so many unobstructed communication links to the people who want to know what is happening in the world, you cannot hide. All you could do is to accept and adapt. For example, could a person easily maintain isolating from the news within today's society, or could anyone promise what is happening has nothing to do with him or her? In the morning, we see morning news program to know international and country news. When we go to work, we sign in microblogging and webs to get information in the rest time. When you eat dinner with family, you may hear what they are taking about. All the corners are filled with news and information. Thus, it is not a wiser solution for you to hold the attitude not to know events even if you think it is unrelated with you. Maybe you can not tell how the influence eventually.

In additon, knowing what happens around is a good way to aquire reference of life. For example, in the economic crisis, many students are busying finding a job. But my seniors I know choose to stay in school to get a docotor degree because he thinks in this economic condition, it is provincial for individual to begin a career. After gradutation, he gets the jobs in the provincial company in State Grid as an associate researcher. But his classmates get a much lower salary with little opportunities of job promotion.

The last but not the least, even it is true that we should not things which has little things to do with us. We can not really tell what the results and effects it would bring at last. For example, you may miss the career fair just because you ignore information when your friends talk about at a party. Or you may get a surprise when you happen to know the administrator of the firm who would like to recommend you. Since we cannot judge the influence of events as the god, why would we choose not to know them?

To sum up, we may conclude safely that we should hold an open eye to know events all around the world even though they seems little influence on the daily life. Because not only can we isolate from the floods of news and information, but also knowing them is benificial for us.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-9
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2012-6-14 14:51:22 |只看该作者
0614作文:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Recently, we have so many sources of news and information, so that we cannot tell which one is the real one or who is telling the truth.

Nowadays, as the door to the new century has been knocked, we have been experiencing an information explosion ever with so many sources of news and information coming by. The majority of people start to consider whether we can distinguish the real one or telling the truth from the pool of information. In various situations, the main focus is whether people will be confused in the world and cannot find the way to the where the world really is. As for me, I would choose to believe that people have the ability and willing to tell the truth or find the real one since people are inclined to receive truth in nature and the availability of analysis method make it easier for people to find them.

The first and foremost thing we should consider is that deep in mind, we human are more willing to search and obtain truth. Knowledge and curiosity do not allow us to believe and maintain what is not real, which is the reason why so much discovery and progress has been achieved by our hands and mind. For example, as we have Internet to connect to the world, we have obtained information from all kinds of medias that more conprehensive understanding will be gained. Even though the human right situation in the the Gulf region, in Syria and Egypt have been covered for decades, we finally find out the truth. Because though the people in that region have been controlled and officially educated for many years, they want to tell the real one, they want to resume the normal order. With so many sources of news and information, other parts of the world are not misleading by media of Syria or Egypt. They choose to help after observeing, synthesizing them then concluding under their own judge. From above, both the people in and out of that region can tell reality because we have nature to believe what should be believed.

In addition, the appearance of high-tech analysis methods gives people powerful tools to distinguish who or what is right. Untruth and unreal news have some mode according to scientific study. If people want to persuade others to believe, he or she will cover the reality with some actions. With so many sources of news and information, people can use analysing mechine to examine not only the testers's behaviors in detailed such as voice changing, or arm position, but also the regular pattern in an article or a speech. A film to introduce analysis methods of FBI, when the agents want to ask to questions to find the logical errors. In stead, they ask some questions with well designing trap, and when the suspects response, the agents will not analyse the words, but to examine the comforting actions that people do to console their mind because they just tell a lie. People can also find regularity such as what the words is often used, or what the tone looks like. With improvement of analysis, it is more and more harder for people to tell a reasonable lie.

The last but not the least, while can tell which one is real one, large amount of news and information can puzzle us in some areas. Take advertisement for example, it is very normal we see the floods of advertisement to attract us to buy. However, even though most of people know the merchants exaggerate the funtions and effects of products, they would buy because with so much information without thinking about it, we may be hypnotized to believe. Thus, with oceans of news and information, we should hold our rudder of mind not to be confused.

To sum up, we may conclude safely that we can definitely distinguish truth and reality since we have the nature to believe what it really is and we have high-tech methods to help. But we also know that, without consideration, we could not face with the floods of information.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-14 17:38:34 |只看该作者
主要是来向楼主学习的
。。。。。。。。。。。

看了几遍,都没找到错误,楼主太牛了,学习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-5
精华
帖子

19周年勋章 US-applicant 寄托兑换店纪念章 新任版主 Libra天秤座 备考先锋 IBT Zeal 寄托22周年

发表于 2012-6-15 10:16:52 |只看该作者
改好了,楼主请过目
We soon believe what we desire.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-15 13:44:08 |只看该作者
香草鱼 发表于 2012-6-14 14:51
0614作文:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Recently, we have so many sources ...

and cannot find the way to the where the world really is
这句话表意很含糊,而且where前面的the是什么?

since people are inclined to receive truth in nature and the availability of analysis method make it easier for people to find them.
借用秋雨的话,and就像一个天平,两边的成分性质做好是一样的,你前面是动词后面是名词了。

第二段举的例子,不太好,设计了人权,政治等敏感话题,而且那些在舞蹈叙利亚和埃及局势的就是以西方欧美为首的北约和美国可能会让老美感觉不爽。

synthesizing them then concluding under their own judge.
这个concluding应该是conclude,和句子开头的to do要成分一致

Untruth and unreal news have some mode according to
这个mode我感觉表意很不准确,可以换成fixed pattern.有一些固定的模式

A film to introduce analysis methods of FBI, when the agents want to ask to questions to find the logical errors.
这句话前半句貌似成分不全啊,可以说A film was made to....
后半句三个to让我云里雾里,不知所云

In stead分开了!

The last but not the least, while can tell which one is real one, large amount of news and information can puzzle us in some areas.
恕我愚钝,怎么没看到主语。。

Take advertisement for example, it is very normal we see the floods of advertisement to attract us to buy
恕我愚钝,怎么没看到宾语。。

你这最后一个分论点怎么像是我认为人们不能辨别时候才用的论点,这个论点整个方向反了把

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】香草鱼的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发