声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-10
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2009-11-9 22:44:14 |显示全部楼层
Nowadays, some people hold the opinion that young people enjoy life better than older people, but others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I strongly support this statement. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First and foremost, the popular culture has had a profound impact on young people. My brother Tom is just an excellent instance. He can simply spend all his salary on purchasing something desired (such as a luxurious meal, an advanced computer, etc), rather than something required. Compare to young people, older people are, generally speaking, conservative and conventional. They may keep deliberating for long before doing something risky. So thoughtful are they that a lot of fun and frolic of life is bereaved by their prudency and caution.

In the second place, the vitality and vigor as an invaluable asset owned by young people presents them an excellent capacity of enjoying, last week my classmates and I climbed a dwarf mountain close to our school, while I was stepping on the top of the mountain, I suddenly recalled that my grandfather was also in favor of climbing when he was young. Today, he can only sprawl on a sofa and keep peering at television. With the advent of aging, his radius of activity has been confined in about 500 meters long from our house. The aging has relentlessly shattered his dream of "enjoying life".

Last but not least, a tremendous responsibility toward family, which is a common beleif for the society as a whole, pressured on older people makes it difficult for them to enjoy life regardless of their family. As for young people, they seldom need to think about their responsibility toward their family, so they can simply enjoy life better.

Taking all these factors into deliberation, we can smoothly draw the conclusion that young people enjoy life better than older people.

2006 02 03 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people enjoy life better than older people. Use reasons and specific examples to explain your opinion.
我们都处在沟中,但是其中一些人在仰望着天空中的星星

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-10
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-11-9 22:46:26 |显示全部楼层
我个人觉得写的还不错,字数314,这是我写的第三篇习作
我12月5日考
帮忙拍,谢谢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-10
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-11-13 23:43:09 |显示全部楼层
Nowadays, some people hold the opinion that young people enjoy life better than older people, but others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I strongly support this statement. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First and foremost, the popular culture has had a profound impact on young people. My brother Tom is just an excellent instance. He can simply spend all his salary on purchasing something desired (such as a luxurious meal, an advanced computer, etc), rather than something required. Compare to young people, older people are, generally speaking, conservative and conventional. They may keep deliberating for long before doing something risky. So thoughtful are they that a lot of fun and frolic of life is bereaved by their prudency and caution.

In the second place, the vitality and vigor as an invaluable asset owned by young people presents them an excellent capacity of enjoying, last week my classmates and I climbed a dwarf mountain close to our school, while I was stepping on the top of the mountain, I suddenly recalled that my grandfather was also in favor of climbing when he was young. Today, he can only sprawl on a sofa and keep peering at television. With the advent of aging, his radius of activity has been confined in about 500 meters long from our house. The aging has relentlessly shattered his dream of "enjoying life".

Last but not least, a tremendous responsibility toward family, which is a common beleif for the society as a whole, pressured on older people makes it difficult for them to enjoy life regardless of their family. As for young people, they seldom need to think about their responsibility toward their family, so they can simply enjoy life better.

Taking all these factors into deliberation, we can smoothly draw the conclusion that young people enjoy life better than older people.

2006 02 03 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people enjoy life better than older people. Use reasons and specific examples to explain your opinion.

使用道具 举报

RE: iBT作文29分,每天改两篇作文回馈gter~申请正酣,活动暂停,请谅解! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子