注册时间
2006-7-7
精华
帖子

寄托与我

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-5-7 09:34:17 |显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览
上个月一个同学去签证,后来一直没消息。我们都以为她过了,谁知昨晚她从家回来说被拒了.........打听了一下经过。上月在上海全奖被拒,麻烦版主帮忙分析一下,我是看不出来是啥原因了
按完指纹后,
vo:What will you do in USA?
S:go to the university ** to pursuit my doctoral degree in transportation. The university is strong in this area and its phd program matches my interest, academic background and my career goal well. (vo一直低头不理)

vo:Whatwill you study?
S: I will concencrate on transportation science. I think this area will become hotter and hotter in china because of China’s increasingly terrible traffic conditions.
vo:What is your graduate major?
S: applied math. i specilize in operations research
vo:so you are changing your major. Why are you interested in this major?
S:I think this major would have a bright future in china. China will need more transportation professionals like me to address its traffic problem. And this major is an important application of what I have learned before. Moreover, my former advisor specilizes in this major. I begun to doing research on this area two years ago.(被打断。。。)
vo:why this univ?
S:the university is strong in this area and it even has a center for it.
Its phd program matches my interest and academic background. My future advisor is a renowned Chinese scholar. I think I can learn more knowledge and get more research experience from him. Moreover, his(被打断。。。)
the univeristy .vo:what are you doing now? what is your position?
S:I left campus only two months ago. And I am doing some research work on operations research and transportation with my former advisor. I am engaged in a national research project.
vo:so...you are unemployed now....do u have your transcripts?.. and resume. And your offer letter.
S:Yes, here are the transcripts from all the universities i have attended and my resume offer letter.
vo:边看边问what will you do after graduation?
S:I will come back to china and find a position as a researcher or professor in university. China is paying more attention to its traffic problems nowadays. And China’s transportation is becoming an important focus of investment.  China will need more professionals to manage its transportation infrastructures and systems. So there would be more opportunities for me in china.(被打断...)
vo:why do you think you will not have opportunities in US?
S:this specialty is relatively mature and there have been lots of top professionals like my future advisor in your country. That’s why I want to learn from you. However, it also means the space left for me in your country is very limit. (被打断..)
vo:do you have relatives in us?
S:no
vo:what are your parents do?
S:mother retired. My father had been working in 某国 for eigth years and he return China last year.
vo:似乎是沉默了一会,do you have any bank statement?
S:yes, here you are(他事先开了10W存款证明)摆手没要。
vo:do you have any houses?
S;no, but my parents have two houses and they have set aside one for me. here are the 房产证.do you want to see it?
vo:no. i am sorry i cannot give you visa this time. you cannot convice me you will come back. Sorry.
S;傻眼。
麻烦班主分析一下,我好像看不出啥毛病。

[ 本帖最后由 magic_zhao 于 2007-5-6 20:56 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-7
精华
帖子

寄托与我