注册时间
2009-3-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-9-9 01:02:03 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
9.8 Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
When I was a student in the primary school quite a long time ago, the day that we had no homework was the most delightful day in the school. But usually the homework like eating or sleep occupies students' time after school. In my opinion, too much homework or daily homework definitely is not a good option for students.

It should be admitted that daily homework can enable students to review the subjects they have learned in the courses and mostly hard-working students can gain high grade in the school. Besides, parents prefer to see their students to do homework after school rather than to let them go out to play or sit in sofa to watch television for a long time. However, daily homework also offers more disadvantages to students.

To begin with, too much time for study can bring harm to students' health. For instance, my sister, who used to have a pair of beautiful eyes, has to wear heavy glasses to see things clearly now. This totally results from too much homework assigned by her teachers in high school. She has to finish homework across a variety of courses such as mathematics, physics, chemistry and some other courses. Since she is a diligent student, it is not surprising that she virtually stays late up to midnight everyday and becomes near-sight eventually. Hence, this case is not rare. If you go to colleges, you will find that how many college students are near-sight and get to know how severe the problem is.

Moreover, daily work also can result in that the students may lose their interests in study. Taking me as an example, my major is computer science, but I used to be interested in the physics and always go to library to look for some interesting stuff about it. As a result, I chose physics as my minor. Gradually, daily homework of the course made me exhausted and anxiety everyday. Every one can guess that the end is that I dropped off this course and lost the confidence to learn physics.

In conclusion, daily homework is not only harmful to students' health, but also destroys the motive of study. Therefore, It is not necessary for students to take daily homework.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 2009 进军美利坚作文组 wondersmiths2第二十次作业 9.8 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子