寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-9-27 18:48:14 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
It’s better to broad knowledge of many academic subjects than specialize on one specific subject
It is heated discussed that whether we should broad konwledge of many academic subjects or specialize on one specific subject.In my opinion,the first one is better.

To begin with, broading knowledge of many academic subjects is more necessary than just specializing on one specific subject.As we konw,when we do some researches or works ,we may need varity kinds of knowledge.Take me for example,in my third year of university,I have to do a paper about urban agriculture.When I was doing this task,I figured that I need to get the konwledge of plants,architecture,the protection of nature,the different cultures and so on.It means that what I need is more than what I learned on one subject.So do the others.When we work,we need to broad our knowledge too.So,broading our knowledge is more important.

Moreover,we can figure out what we need after knowing many kinds of knowledge.For instance,in the university,the first year students usually have to take different subjects so that they can find the  subjects they interested.

Finally,broading our knowledge can help us to specialize one subject easiler.We will understand our specific subject more deeply.As we know,there is many connections between subjects.For example,we need to learn maths so that we can understand the accountance.

To sum up,it is better to broad knowledge of many subjects because it will be more helpful to us to do the things and understand our specific subject .And learning kinds of knowledge is an interesting progress.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-12-15
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-9-27 19:15:48 |只看该作者
It’s better to broad knowledge of many academic subjects than specialize on one specific subject1 t- ]+ P# ?/ G6 W: X0 G

It is heated discussed that whether we should broad konwledge(knowledge) of many academic subjects or specialize on one specific subject(尽量避免重述原文,至少要换个词,或换个句式).In my opinion,the first one is better.$ G
开头过于简单

To begin with, broading knowledge of many academic subjects is more necessary than just specializing on one specific subject. As we konw(know),when we do some researches or works ,we may need varity(various) kinds of knowledge.Take me for example,in my third year of university,I have to do a paper about urban agriculture.When I was doing this task,I figured that I need to get the konwledge(knowledge) of plants,architecture,the protection of nature,the different cultures and so on.It means that what I need is more than what I learned on one subject.So do the others.(When we work,we need to broad our knowledge too.感觉这句话挺多余的,因为你举的例已经可以包括research&works了,没必要再加一个,我开始还以为你这句话是结尾呢。)So,broading our knowledge is more important.' K4 e: o2 \* C5 e

# Z# w8 t" O0 g# Q
Moreover,we can figure out what we need after knowing many kinds of knowledge.For instance,in the university,the first year students usually have to take different subjects so that they can find the  subjects they interested.( s0 |* X6 K( X# Q3 J
你是想表达通过多方面的学习,能了解自己的兴趣吧。第一句话似乎表达不出这样的意思。你可以把例子说得更详细些的。把具体的课程都可以写出来,这样会更生动。

Finally,broading our knowledge can help us to specialize one subject easiler.We will understand our specific subject more deeply.As we know,there is many connections between subjects.For example,we need to learn maths so that we can understand the accountance.
还是需要往下深入。

To sum up,it is better to broad knowledge of many subjects because it will be more helpful to us to do the things and understand our specific subject .And learning kinds of knowledge is an interesting progress.

总评:句子结构没什么问题。表达很流畅。词汇量略显不足,有些词还是需要替换一下的,如broad 可换成 expand,或者干脆换个表达。如 learn from many subjects/fields等。
         和我一样,我们都例子写得不足。这个一定得加强啊,托福的作文要求具体化,所以一定要用例子支撑的。
         我知道要在规定时间内写完作文不容易。所以要多练哦。
         开始可以慢点写的,像我,一小时挤一篇,嘿嘿。。先追求质量,再追求速度。
         加油哦~

使用道具 举报

RE: mood的926作文 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新