寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-23
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-10 23:43:53 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
When asked about my attitude to activities in childhood, I would incline to the opinion that children ought to do housework for their families. Although every parent holds various views towards this debate because of their distinct values to ways of cultivating their sons and daughters, I think there are several points to argue for my side.
For one thing, parents could not ignore the benefit brought about through household chores. It is not only a way of strengthening connections between children and their families on the processing of working together for mutual profit, but also a good opportunity to have children experience the happiness and challenge in practical life. Given more housework is taken on by varied kinds of machines, fewer opportunities remain for them to enhance their ability to think and act concurrently, especially teaching them that how to behave well after deliberate thoughts.
Economically, household assignments also provided an primary pathway for children to earn some pocket money. The real significance doses not rely on the money but another form of education to make children learn a correct approach to support themselves. Efforts would be paid back.
For another, I always cast doubt on the activities children take part in their leisure time nowadays , which are diversely different from dolls or comic books. As far as I know, most entertainments include cartoon movies and online games, which probably occupy their time for sleep, not to mention the shortsightedness as a result of excess watching with eyes.
Some may argue that since too much play is not good for health or studies, why not put their focus on courses from school? I don’t deny the view that it is the obligation for students to spend time on studies, but as I stated, a job in housework are also proved to be a special respect of acquiring knowledge from the families as well as the society.
So we should better encourage our children to devote more time and energy to family daily activities such as household chores.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-9
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 新任版主

沙发
发表于 2009-12-11 20:47:49 |只看该作者
When asked about my attitude to activities in childhood, I would incline to the opinion that children ought to do housework for their families. Although every parent holds various views towards this debate because of their distinct values to ways of cultivating their sons and daughters   我没查到cultivate 可以这样用 , I think there are several points to argue for my side.
For one thing, parents could not ignore the benefit brought about through household chores. It is not only a way of strengthening connections between children and their families on the processing 有名词用法 of working together for mutual profit, but also a good opportunity to have children experience the happiness and challenge in practical life.
Given more housework is taken on by varied kinds of machines, fewer opportunities remain for them to enhance their ability to think and act concurrently, especially teaching them that how to behave well after deliberate thoughts.
( x9 v9 B% p1 @. Q* [9 Y
这句话不知道你要说明什么问题
Economically, household assignments also provided an primary pathway 用way 就可以了吧 for children to earn some pocket money. The real significance doses not rely on the money but another form of education to make children learn a correct approach to support themselves. Efforts would be paid back.
For another, I always cast doubt on the activities children take part in their leisure time nowadays , which are diversely different from dolls or comic books. As far as I know, most entertainments include including cartoon movies and online games, which probably occupy their time for sleep, not to mention the shortsightedness as a result of excess watching with eyes.

Some may argue that since too much play is not good for health or studies, why not put their focus on courses from school? I don’t deny the view that it is the obligation for students to spend time on studies, but as I stated, a job in housework are also proved to be a special respect aspect of acquiring knowledge from the families as well as the society.
So we should better去掉 encourage our children 加 more to devote more time and energy to family daily activities such as household chores.

觉得结构有点乱  写之前还是写个提纲好些

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-12-12 22:54:19 |只看该作者
12.10明日萌 独立作文
When asked about my attitude to activities in childhood, I would incline to the opinion that children ought to do housework for their families. Although every parent holds various views towards this debate because of their distinct values to ways of cultivating their sons and daughters, I think there are several points to argue for my side.这篇作文是要写孩子是做家务呢还是学习或者玩,而你这里总写parent的观点了....????
6 Q. f# t+ z7 S4 bFor one thing, parents could not ignore the benefit brought about through household chores. It is not only a way of strengthening connections between children and their families on the processing of working together for mutual profit, but also a good opportunity to have children experience the happiness and challenge in practical life. Given more housework is taken on by varied kinds of machines, fewer opportunities remain for them to enhance their ability to think and act concurrently, especially teaching them that how to behave well after deliberate thoughts., I, s5 V3 C4 \0 x2 q4 y2 ^感觉这个例子说服力上有点牵强,虽然说了孩子们做了一大堆家务,但带来的负面影响是什么。
EconomicallyGenerally speaking, household assignments also provided an primary pathway for children to earn some pocket money. The real significance doses not rely on the money but another form of education to make children learn a correct approach to support themselves. Efforts would be paid back.+ a- O: E0 G# V; b
For another, I always cast doubt on the activities children take part in their leisure time nowadays , which are diversely different from dolls or comic books. As far as I know, most entertainments include cartoon movies and online games, which probably occupy their time for sleepsleep time, not to mention the shortsightedness as a result of excess watching with eyes.
1 G- P: z$ l7 V  M5 q! H  @Some may argue that since too much play is not good for health 玩对健康又影响吗or studies, why not put their focus on courses from school? I don’t deny the viewfact that it is the obligation for students to spend time on studies, but as I stated, a job in housework are also proved to be a special respect aspect of acquiring knowledge from the families as well as the society.
  n! _2 h/ b/ D6 `+ KSo we should better encourage our children to devote more time and energy to family daily activities such as household chores. 结尾写的有点少了,可以在展开写一下,对你以上写的做个总结的

总体感觉你的句子用的还可以,就是条理不是很清晰的,可能是时间上安排吧,最好是先列个提纲在下笔写

使用道具 举报

RE: 12.10明日萌 独立作文 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子