2009-11-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-1-31 23:09:47 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 snowsguoguo 于 2010-1-31 23:11 编辑

初次动笔 幼稚无比~求板油拍砖 一定虚心接受 认真修改~力求完美

28. "Students should memorize facts only after they have studied the ideas, trends, and concepts that help explain those facts. Students who have learned only facts have learned very little."
学生们在记忆知识的时候应该先学习有助于解释那些知识的理念、潮流和概念。仅仅死学知识的学生是学不到什么东西的。(教育类)

提纲:
*一些基本知识没有必要刻意理解
*但是许多知识如果不去理解而只是背诵就没有意义
*学会理解可以帮助学生学会如何思考 think critically ,to be able to analyze facts and to make sound judgment

I partially agree with the author that in most cases student should memorize facts after they have studied the ideas, trends, and concepts that help explain those facts.It is true that student who have learned only facts could only have learned the surface of facts.One propose of education is to helping people understand the profound meaning of facts.If learn the ideas,trend,and concepts behind the facts is a way to understand and helping people to make creation and improvement ,just learning facts and memorize it is only a transmission from book to brain which changed nothing and can be forgotten in no time.
Although there is still some facts we can not easily tell what meaning it is.Like the alphabet which is hard to tell the origin or meaning of a letter to a baby or some foreigner.Moreover people still can not figure out why one plus one equals two.Otherwise, when you learning some foreign language,there is a lot of habit of phrase make no sense to you.
Though sometimes people have to remember meaningless thing,there is also a lot of facts better be memorized after studied the truth behind it.It's quite easy to remember the laws of motion without understand,but when it's just some letter on a papper,it become useless.
By studing the truth behind the facts,students learned a way to thinking and gaining useful perspectives and thoughts.It's like give one a loaf of bread can't let him stay away from hungry,but teaching him to hunt can really make him able to take care of himself.The propose of education is to helping people develop their understanding and learn how to think critically to be able to analyze facts and to make sound judgment.
To sum up, in a blank facts are meaningless, and only by fill it with thoughts can students learn. To make a conclusion,students should not only memorize the facts but also remember the ideas, trends and concepts.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: I28求砖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子