God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
相近的:I'm flattered.
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
类似的:All joking aside,
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
类似的:Whatever。这个美国人很爱用(非正式场合)
It doesn't work. 不管用。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Sure thin! 當然!
Talk truly. 有话直说。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
**比较特殊的祈使句
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You bet! 一定,当然!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
类似:Who cares?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
You ask for it! 活该!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Who knows! 天晓得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 閉嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Take a seat! 请坐!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
相关:It is a no-brainer. 这是个完全不用动脑筋的事情。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
类似:Not necessarily!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
类似:go-getter。形容人ambitious
Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
类似:He is a pain in the ass. (慎用)
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
You never know. 世事难料。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
同义: throw a fit
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise? 能不能小声点?