[活动] 飞跃美利坚作文大训练 [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-22 14:29:21 |只看该作者
It is important to know the event happening around the world that not affect your daily life

Thanks to those remarkable significant developments in science and technology, the world is becoming smaller than ever before that our living planet is just like a ‘global village’. As a member of such a diversified village, some individuals bolster the opinion, saying that it is nonsense to know the event happening around the world that may not affect your daily life. In contrast to such a ridiculous arguments, even a joke as I doom, is my heartfelt objection that we should not so selfish about others, when our undeniable responsibility and humanities are taken into fully considerations.
First and foremost, it is responsible for us to care about those events happening around the world, even it may have no reference with us currently. As a member of we human society, isn’t it necessary for us to ask some following questions to ourselves?
Should we encourage ourselves to delicate about the world’s most serious problems? Should we pay much attention to the depth of world poverty? Should we care about the prevalence of world hunger, the scarcity of clean water, girls kept out of school, children who die from diseases we can cure? Should we ordinary people think about those miserable events occurred on those least privileged even these may have nothing to do with us?

Then, it is mercy, care and humanitarianism that urge us to care about those event happened in the world. Take myself as an example, I used to focus myself only on things that mattered to me and I don’t care any events in the world until 12th,may 2008 when I suffered from a catastrophic earth quake with so many other sichuanese. Once the disaster happened, we received so many help from all over the world, which ranging from the peak of Alps to the peninsula in Pacific Ocean, from U.S to Iceland. Although such a earthquake happened in Sichuan is none of their business, they still deliver countless facilities to assist us. It is support; care and sincere mercy from our colleagues in the world that help us get rid of that terrible nightmare. From then on, I was taught to change anther attitude to confront with events that may have nothing to do with me currently. Just like a celebrity said, those whom much is given, much is expected. We was expected to given more care to those event.
Furthermore, you do not have to do something that make a effect to care those so-called ‘irrelevant issues’, just spending few hours a week, you may use the increasing power of the Internet, finding some information about what happened, searching people who cares those event either and thinking about solutions to deal with them. Don’t let complexity stop you and be activist. I suppose that one day it will become a precious experience of your life.
To sum up, it is such a cold-blooded behavior to ignore or not care about those events happened in the world, when our responsibility and humanitarianism are taken into consideration. From now on, just spend few hours to care more about the world.

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-23 09:23:26 |只看该作者
大哥。。。你写错题目了。。
Thanks to those remarkable (remarkably)significant developments in science and technology, the world is becoming smaller than ever before that our living planet is just like a ‘global village’. As a member of such a diversified village, some individuals bolster the opinion, saying that it is nonsense to know the event happening around the world that may not affect your daily life. In contrast to such a ridiculous arguments, even a joke as I doom, is my heartfelt objection that we should not so (be)selfish about others, when our undeniable responsibility and humanities are taken into fully considerations.; D' I/ |2 ~& l6 D4 o4 _
First and foremost, it is responsible for us to care about those events happening around the world, even it may have no reference with us currently. As a member of we human society, isn’t it necessary for us to ask some following questions to ourselves?% S9 B- k:Should we encourage ourselves to delicate about(???) the world’s most serious problems? Should we pay much attention to the depth of world poverty? Should we care about the prevalence of world hunger, the scarcity of clean water, girls kept out of school, children who die from diseases we can cure? Should we ordinary people think about those miserable events occurred on those least privileged even these may have nothing to do with us? ) m. w% {$ Q+ O0 [
Then, it is mercy, care and humanitarianism that urge us to care about those event happened in the world. Take myself as an example, I used to focus myself only on things that mattered to me and I don’t care any events in the world until 12th,may 2008 when I suffered from a catastrophic earth quake with so many other sichuanese. Once the disaster happened, we received so many help from all over the world, which ranging from the peak of Alps to the peninsula in Pacific Ocean, from U.S to Iceland. Although such a earthquake happened in Sichuan is none of their business,(这句说的感觉不太好,可以我们相隔很远,但。。) they still deliver countless facilities to assist us. It is support; care and sincere mercy from our colleagues in the world that help us get rid of that terrible nightmare. From then on, I was taught to change anther attitude to confront with events that may have nothing to do with me currently. Just like a celebrity said, those whom much is given, much is expected. We was expected to given more care to those event. . p4 Z! n' U9 u0 t& C# n5 c0 H
Furthermore, you do not have to do something that make a(an) effect to care those so-called ‘irrelevant issues’, just spending few hours a week, you may use the increasing power of the Internet, finding some information about what happened, searching people who cares those event either and thinking about solutions to deal with them. Don’t let complexity stop you and be(being) activist. I suppose that one day it will become a precious experience of your life. 0 g8 S9 @' F0 L; {; b
To sum up, it is such a cold-blooded behavior to ignore or not care about those events happened in the world, when our responsibility and humanitarianism are taken into consideration. From now on, just spend few hours to care more about the world.
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-23 10:25:05 |只看该作者
47# lxg198607
厄。。。突然惊醒
真的写错了