寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-7-25 11:21:02 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
6G的第一篇Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement? Playing sports teaches people lessons about life?

By yozuj 2010/7/25

At present, lots of people go to gyms afterwork as kind of relaxation and another way to keep healthy. And variousfashions of sport come to be popular, like yoga, kickboxing, fencing and so on.Therefore, sometimes we cant help askingourselves what we get from sport and what it is in sport that can attract us tospend extra money and time on it. In my opinion, to some extent, whatever kindsof sport contain something in common in our personal life, competition withothers, cooperation with others and challenge with ourselves.
Competitions mostly happen in sport aboutfighting, like boxing, judo and fencing. During the confrontation, we try tohide our disadvantages and terrorize other side with our advantages. Forinstance, in boxing, the athlete with short height would make advantage ofagility, while the other tall guy would make use of his compression in hisstature. Actually, we compete with peers everyday in life for promotion,scholarship and other things that would influence our life. The sense ofurgency in playing sport not only trains our response but also teaches us howto control and manage our ability and how to analyze our contestants.
Cooperation takes an important role in teamsports like football, basketball and relay. Such ability requires the membersin same team should either temper their own skills or assume the responsibilityof the whole team. Take Germany as example, in the World Cup 2010, theycooperate excellent in the game against Argentina. Although they do not havegot a famous football star like Messi, the pass coordination between Schweinsteigerand Muller in front of Argentinas goal make theupgrade possible. And when we look back about our life, we can find that wealways work or study in a group with others, such as organization and class.The balance between individual and team role can be learned by playing teamsports.
Last but not the least, challenge oneselfis the best acquisition from sport. How to promote ourselves and how to keeppeaceful mind of not pleased byexternal gains, not saddened by personal losses in adversity is the mostprecious value that we can get from sports. We can observe the sport life of alot of famous record keepers such as Bolt and Lewis. They never gave up to theirselvesand tried to break the record they made once and once again. Similarly, we wentthrough a process of challenging ourselves in life at the same way, studying anew skill, changing a new job and making a promotion. Although we may notalways accomplish everything agreeable, it is enough that we ever try.
Spacelacks for a detailed description of other things that sport can teach us, butthis short essay has conveyed my acknowledgement of the important role of sportin our daily life. Certainly, there are lots of other activities that can teachlessons of life, but the main point is that whether we can think deeply aboutthem.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-7-25 15:50:47 |只看该作者
我用Word给你改了,贴上来不知道为什么就变成乱码,回复也没法传附件,怎么办?
你准备过G的对吧 写那么长,超500了!:L

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-7-25 15:54:38 |只看该作者
是啊 6G后
要不你发我邮箱吧 谢谢
460764060@qq.com

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-9
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-7-25 16:49:13 |只看该作者
3# yozuj okay

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-27 17:16:47 |只看该作者
How to define unhealthy eating habits? In modern times, with the development of information technology, we became more eager and more convenient to know other countries’ customs, including clothes, eating and behavior. However, after emerging our neighbor’s eating customs with us, most of people, especially the young generation, tend to get used to eating irregular, with impaired nutrition absorption. In my opinion, that phenomenon can be described as unhealthy eating habits.

The overflow of fast food advertisements can be the major factors of unhealthy eating habits. Fast food is popular in western countries rather than eastern countries in past. And the main essence of fast food culture can be due to the fast pace of life in those developed countries, people should solve their problems of eating in limit time, thus fast food provide a quite economic choice. However, when fast food was introduced into eastern country such as China, it made a wrong but profitable guidance to consumers. Those advertisements focus on delicious western cooking methods and novel packaging like hamburger, instead of its convenience to office staff. Therefore, many children are indulged in persuading their parents to eat in fast food restaurant. But single nutrition contained in fired food cause obesity and feeble health, which is ordinary status either in west or in east.

Exaggeration is somewhat the main characteristic problem in modern food advertisements. “Multi-nutrient supplement” has always been used to describe food products, thus may lead to wrong thought that eating only such food product is enough for daily need. But in human body, the provision of essential nutrition, such as 20 kinds of amino acids and various vitamins, must be obtained through various kinds of food, including cereal, vegetable and meat. I have a classmate, who is a girl on diet. She tried to reduce her weight by only eating popcorn of a brand, which claims its product contain comprehensive nutrition. However, my classmate was sent to hospital for hypoglycemia after two days she started her plan. It’s a painful lesson for the credulity of food advertisements.

However, food advertisement may not be the single reason for unhealthy eating habit. Rushed lifestyle, overflow of junk food and lack of exercise may also lead to unhealthy eating habit. With the implementation of restrictions for food advertisements, merchants have to change their focus onto food health. But the direct control of eating habit is still in our consumers’ own hand. So why not try to make healthy meal by ourselves?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-28 01:09:57 |只看该作者
feedback by 伶女 7.27

How to define unhealthy eating habits? In modern times, with the development of information technology, we became more eager and more convenient to know other countries’ customs, including clothes, eating and behavior. However, after emerging our neighbor’s eating customs with us, most of people, especially the young generation, tend to get used to eating irregular, with impaired学习~ nutrition absorption. In my opinion, that phenomenon can be described as unhealthy eating habits.
The overflow of fast food advertisements can be the major factors of unhealthy eating habits. Fast food is popular in western countries rather than eastern countries in past. And the main essence of fast food culture can be due to the fast pace of life in those developed countries, people should solve their problems of eating把eating说成problem么,换成finish their meals怎么样 in limit time, thus fast food provides a quite economic不如改成time-saving choice. However, when fast food was introduced into eastern country such as China, it made a wrong but profitable这里用economic吧,profitable对象是商家不是消费者 guidance to consumers. Those advertisements focus on delicious western cooking methods and novel packaging like hamburger, instead of its convenience to office staff. Therefore, many children are indulged in学习啦~ persuading their parents to eat in fast food restaurant. But single nutrition contained in fired food cause obesity and feeble health,.which is ordinary status either in west or in east这句没明白~

Exaggeration is somewhat the main characteristic problem in modern food advertisements. “Multi-nutrient supplement” has always been used to describe food products, thus may lead to wrong thought that eating only such food product is enough for daily need. But in human body, the provision of essential nutrition, such as 20 kinds of amino acids不愧是考过G的~~ and various vitamins, must be obtained through various kinds of food, including cereal, vegetable and meat. I have a classmate, who is a girl on diet. She tried to reduce her weight by only eating popcorn of a brand, which claims its product contain comprehensive nutrition. However, my classmate was sent to hospital for hypoglycemia同上~~ after two days she started her plan. It’s a painful lesson for the credulity of food advertisements.

q* w% ]& F; F! ~0 A  h" \
However, food advertisement may not be the single reason for unhealthy eating habit. Rushed lifestyle, overflow of junk food and lack of exercise may also lead to unhealthy eating habit. With the implementation of restrictions for food advertisements, merchants have to change their focus onto food health. But the direct control of eating habit is still in our consumers’ own hands. So why not try to make healthy meal by ourselves?

行文很流畅啊,有些措辞也很好啊,学习了~~ 但是思路方面个人认为存在一些问题,水平有限,还请包涵哈~
开头说到eating habit的definition当然是可以的,然后说了一些文化方面的exchange和impact觉得扯得有点远了,不过看到第二段就大概明白是为了说fast food不健康,但advertisement的作用强调的不明显,而且只说fastfood感觉有一点以面盖全,如果只是把fastfood当作一个例子来讲是挺好的~
再来第三段写广告夸大其作用,举了个例子,但个人觉得并未紧紧围绕eating habit
最后一段又说还有其他的factor会导致unhealthy eating habit,而真正的掌控权其实在consumer自己,那advertisement到底是不是most imporatnt one呢,全文没有指明也看不出思路,也没有表达LZ观点的句子
我觉得楼主文字功底很强的,能写的更好~~~一起加油!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-28 01:10:38 |只看该作者
没有乱码,偶也~~:lol

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-29 16:11:02 |只看该作者
7月29日
(09.01.23 NA) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.

How to determine our long term career? How to choose a job as our ultimate goal which we can struggle for during a life time? These are common problems which young people confront with at present. At my point, only by trying several different kinds of jobs can a person judge which one is the most suitable, while, on the other point, career is not permanent through a life period. Young people should also learn to introspect and make a resolute change once they find jobs are not fit for themselves.

In the beginning young people enter the society; it’s really hard to choose a job from various kinds of vocations. Some people choose to become public servants, because it’s got governmental welfare and quite steady in peace. Some people try to become businessmen, because of high incomes and also high risk. There’re also some people find that they’re tired after working in governmental office for several years, and some people get frustrated with the inconstancy in business dealings. Although they can change their positions, they have lost their advantages as young people and have wasted time and vigor. Therefore, it’s quite important to make a definite choice, which would be a long term career.

Make tries in different positions are valuable experience for young people. My friend used to major in biology, but she turns her interest into becoming a white-collar worker. Before she entered company office, she went to be salesman, reporter and editor for two years. During this period, she learnt a lot from society and various jobs, ultimately determined to be an office worker due to her sober kindness and editorial technique. On the other hand, the searching for a fit job is also like choose a major position in science. For instance, before a graduate student determines which position would be a final one, he would rotate from one lab to another, several months for each. After rotation, he would have a clear understanding of different position in science, like molecular biology, developmental biology or neuroscience, and then he can make a sagacious determination.

As we known, to make a conclusion, the best thing to support must be experience. If a young person doesn’t try several jobs, he cannot know whether those jobs are suitable or not. But once he gets enough experience, he introspects himself and finds the common things between his character and those jobs he used to go through. A congruent job may be determined which would not be get tired with easily or get frustrated too soon.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-30 11:36:07 |只看该作者
改好了~~~~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-30 11:42:58 |只看该作者
我觉得楼上改的很好了,at my point这个我不懂,我想请问下楼主,in my point of view,in/at?
In the beginning young people enter the society; it’s really hard to choose a job from various kinds of vocations.可以变成定语从句

不好意思我是菜鸟,加油^_^

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-1 11:10:55 |只看该作者
7月31日

(09.02.21 NA) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign
How to learn about a foreign, a country that may even in a different continent with us? The solution is determined by to what extent that we take advantage of information media in this information age. There’re no doubts that newspapers and magazines are the main stream of mass media. People in different countries can have a general knowledge of a foreign through such medium.

To learn foreign through newspapers and magazines can eliminate personal prejudice. In old days, people learn about a foreign through tourists and ambassador, like Marco Polo. Personal experience got from these people may be vivid but unilateral. For instance, European learnt from Marco Polo that China was the richest country in east. This must be true due to the economy situation at that time. However, it is bruited that China is well clothed with gold and one can dig gold everywhere in China. This irresponsible message actually played a role in the aggression in the next century. However, information from newspapers and magazines is always objective with impersonality. Economists and politicians make judgments through a general view of the whole country and convey facts through scripts, tables and photos.

Actually, there’re also many other ways to learn a foreign other than newspapers and magazines, but mass media in a speech-free society perform the most important role and the right of the public to have access to information. In a country with frames of war, like Iraq, restriction of entering the country make television interview quite hard. War correspondents are the only information source about that country, their descriptions and photos conveyed by newspapers are always reliable information. At the same way, magazines play an important role in transferring the customs and vogue of a foreign. Take my friend for example; she was indulged in South Korean fad, she collected a lot of Korean magazines to follow up her idols.

The development of information techniques makes the connection between people in different countries closer. Make use of mass media would lead to an objective view on different countries and promote the degree of openness of this global village.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-1 15:49:00 |只看该作者
改完了
挺好的,加油哦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-8-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-2 00:09:06 |只看该作者
改过了,写的真的蛮好的!学习学习!
呵呵,有空去看看我的哈~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 10:36:43 |只看该作者
8月3日交
09.02.27NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.

These are several viewpoints on the choice of jobs with different percentage of salary and vacation time, and such schools of thought which considerably vary have their respective validity. It’s true that a job with more vacation time but a low salary produces less pressure. At the same time, people can spend much more time on their own interests such as traveling and X-sports. Statistically, in the developed countries, lots of young people would like to find a job with more vocations even if it only offers not so much salary. Take my friend Ann for instance; she totally is a fan of traveling. After she graduated from MBA, although a big medical company offered her a department manager with quite high salary, she refused that job which was longed by most fresh people and chose to work as a counselor in a local company. Since then, I received her postcard from different places that she visited all around the world and I can find her happiness to become freer through her words. Actually, I can’t image what she would be like if she chose the busy and high salary manager position.
On the other hand, salary should take more important role in job hunting, especially in developing country. Only by getting high salary first can a person enjoy his or her vocation since the expense during vocation would be rather high too. We can’t fulfill our interest without money. At the same time, work time can’t be equal to tortures. Russian writer Maxim Gorky ever said: “When work is a pleasure, life is joy! When work is duty, life is slavery.” If one can find pleasure form job, then less vocation may be perfect. Here we call these people “workaholic”. Considering my own condition, I would like a job with less vocation and high salary. Material resource may be more important for me to some extent. And my interests take little time, like playing piano and violin at weekend.
Last but not the least, not only higher life quality can a job with high salary suspends, but also a positive mood can be kept. A regular life pace and quite intense and orderly schedule would make life substantial and energetic. Some people may argue that longer work time alienates families and friends. However, this assertion is irresponsible. The extent of connection between our familiars should not be calculated by time that how long we stay with them.
In conclusion, the choice of different kinds of job between work time and vocation should be considered carefully. Making a suitable choice has very important impact on our future and life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 10:37:08 |只看该作者
8月5日交
09.05.30NA:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.
At present, although society claims again and again that we should alleviate the burden on our children, the situation never go better, even aggravate to some extent. At weekend, many children, ages five to ten, are sent to study music, painting and sport. However, I think that culture children's interest at early age should not be considered as burden. Actually, only by contacting such subjects earlier can children obtain permanent and beneficial hobbits.
Studying art and music in addition to math, science, history, language and so on is a convenient approach of leading children into human civilization. Various subjects are the most valuable elite through human history. Liberal arts and science combining with each other give younger children a general view on what they would learn or major in later. Take me for example, I was taught to play piano when I was only four years old that is a quite young age. Indulging in music at an early age brings me a skill and aesthetic attitude towards life. Since then, I performed music in front of my classmates and always became the focus among my friends. In addition to those benefits, I learnt math and history at almost five to eight for my grandma was a teacher. By developing intelligence at an early age can a child have advantages lately.
Early age children take in those subjects more effectively, because they have more figurability than pupils or adults. Parents at this stage can play more important part in parenting education, like learning music with their children. The connection between parents and children may also be tighter.
Some people may argue the burden on children's shoulders has already been so heavy. But in my opinion, the learning progress should not be considered as a short-cut of entry into a higher grade. The purpose of learning must focus on the culture of psyche and giving children a choice of which subject can be a interest. In conclusion, I support the opinion that requiring younger school children to study various subjects no more. Because not only children get benefits from it, but also parents get it. What's more important is that such process should not be considered as a burden but an edification. Word Count: 370

使用道具 举报

RE: yozuj 的作文帖 07/24 欢迎拍砖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
yozuj 的作文帖 07/24 欢迎拍砖