寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-25
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-3-9 15:30:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.

Before I discuss this topic,I have to remind a related definition which kind of job means "good job".The answer to this question may be various.From my perspective,the work suitable to oneself which should be called the "good job".The purpose of working is make a better life.The high income can not be equal to a better life.The vacation which relax ourselves and gain more entertainment is also important to us.There are some personal opinion shows why I hold this point of view.

Firstly,I believed job can offer the money in order to meet our day-to-day living need.The salary we obtained often used to pay for food,clothes and something like living necessity.This part of expense only take a small proportion of the salary.The rest of this we also save it for a personal reason that improve the quality of life.How can we pursue this?Have a vacation may provide more fun and joy.We can travel the beautiful place with our family,do more physical exercises give birth to a health body,even just stay at home for a deeply rest.It can bring us the fresh attitude with more energy and creation.After the adjustment in the vacation,our brain should be more clear and quick that also lead us to make less mistake in the work even can accomplish extraordinary task.

Secondly,I concede that many people argued that more vacation would be an obstacle of one's promotion.My opinion directly opposite to it.Actually,If you chase for the higher position instead of the enjoyment of life,you can utilize the vacation which means plentiful free time to expand our knowledge,such as,we can take part in some professional course which focus on our working region.And you either can register for some qualify examination,as the lawyer qualification,driver license,teaching license and so on.This will become your soft capital that is the strong competition condition when you face the promotion opportunity.

Finally,another cause why we hesitated with a more vacation job is what is the relative lower income.However,if we consider this problem form an totally different aspect.More vacation we can join the short-time job or some part-time job depend on our personal need.In this case,the time would be elastic so that the schedule would base on your personal willing.Also,the different type job can produce precious experience which in term of the capacity improvement and expansion of knowledge.

As a conclude,the job with more vacation can satisify different kind of demand.The pleasure of life,the increase of working ability,the more freedom and so on.All of this would be helpful for us to running a good business of life.And conduct us to seek the better life in our dream.
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
hycqy + 10 + 2 加油

总评分: 寄托币 + 10  声望 + 2   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 09.2.27 机经作文 求改 欢迎拍砖 不甚感激~ [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新