使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-1 19:44:12 |只看该作者
xiangtuo(我爱豆包)--Agree or not. In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today..
Science and technology may be developed rapidly in the following twenty years, as the result of that, more and more high-tech machines and objects will be invented. Some people said that there would be fewer cars in use as cars would be replaced by new and more advanced vehicle. I don’t think so with my own points/while I rebut this for the following points.
Admittedly, we all don’t know what will be invented with the evolution of science and technology. Perhaps some superior transportation will come into world which will fascinate everyone’s eyesight. But the question/problem is it would cost too much to afford such a new/advanced vehicle though many people only want to own one, just as smart cars now. Many people are keen on them but few people could purchase one as the price of it is too high.(前面并没有说东西先进就会价格高,而你这里却用到了这个推理。我觉得这一段的主要意思你没有直接写出来,写出来之后会更好。第二段是不是说:二十年之后的车会比较先进,所以价格会比较高,很少有人能够买得起)
The first and the most important reason that cars won’t be fewer in the future is that cars are the most convenient transportation. Nowadays the fastest and the most advanced transportation is maglev whose moving is based on its special railway and unique
operation system. In this growing trend, advanced and high-technology transportation will be invented and even come into use in the two decades, but probably
be operate on a track, which means, it won’t an amenity for every single person. People may cover/ go through several streets to its station. As far as I am concerned, people won’t abandon convenient and comfortable cars of their own though new inventions have come into use. (我不知道这个cover用的对不对,我会用go through)
Furthermore, cars will be ameliorated and improved
as technology progress in the following 20 years. It will take a very long period of time to invent a bran-new transportation whose function is the same as that of cars’. Just as the steam train, which was first invented in 1804, was eventually replaced by combustion engine several decades years later. And now all the trains are of electric power. After several centuries, trains are still in use and more than ever before, but after being ameliorated, none could instead of/replace
them.(这一段也没有直接写出主要意思,你觉得呢?就是说吧你的原因写出来,你只写了“原”没有体现出“因”--关系)
In conclusion, I don’t think there will be fewer cars in use than there are today in 20 years as cars are the most convenient transportation and will be improved as technology progress. Cars would still be in the ascendant though new inventions occur and even come into use.
把握节奏,坚持拼搏;热爱自然,热爱生活!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-1 19:48:15 |只看该作者
32# zahngxin 不知道怎么回事,我回帖后就不能显示题字颜色了
把握节奏,坚持拼搏;热爱自然,热爱生活!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-2 22:13:06 |只看该作者
5.31作文

写得不错。欣赏!结构有层次,遣词造句灵活多样。
但是否两大点的第一点内容可以更充实一些?
另,末一段'safe"应该是“safety".
21# xiangtuo

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-2 23:14:26 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

When I was a little girl, my teachers and parents always told me that in no circumstance could a child tell lie. And I did as their words. But I gradually found that it couldn’t work or even hurt myself or others in some situation. Then I doubt the words and conclude my own point that we could tell the lie or partly truth in certain occasion or relationship.
Admittedly, to be frank is a key character to a person as frank is a main factor to build trust with each other. Everyone in the society don’t want to contact with the person who always telling the lie. However, to be frank doesn’t mean always telling the truth but being honest and sincere. We all know that truth are always pain and may strongly hurt others, moreover, cause worse effect. Under certain circumstance can we tell a part of the truth or even tell the lie.
Sometimes we have to do like this because we don’t want to hurt or break the relationship with others, such as new friends or bosses. Take me for example. Tina, a new friend of mine, sent me a cup with strange pattern as my birthday present. I didn’t like it but I have to say that I loved its shape. She then gave me a hug and treated me as one of her best friends. I didn’t want to hurt her and lose her if I told the truth, and my words steady our friendship. The matters like this often occur on ourselves and around us. It is because we treasure and want to preserve the relationship that we don’t tell all the truth.
And sometimes we tell the lie just because it is a white lie. For instance, the final wish of a dying blind boy is to see the hoisting flag on the Tian’anmen Square, where is thousands mile from his bed, which draw attentions of the whole society. After several days’ prepared by all walks of life, the boy with his family board on the plane to Beijing, a capacious and well-decorated bus actually, and 2-hour driving to the Square after landing, he eventually get his destination which in fact is the playground of a high school. He then heard the whole process of the hoisting flag held by the students in the school. Finally he achieved his wish by the perfect cooperation of all the people just a week before his death. Can anyone say that this lie couldn’t be told? Lie as they told, they helped to finish a boy’s final wish which is significant to him. As far as I am concerned, white lie is needed under certain circumstance.
In conclusion, always telling the truth isn’t suit for any relationship or situation. And sometimes we could hide part of the truth or tell a white lie for hold the harmony of the relationship and protection for others.
豆包要去纽约!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-5-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-3 03:02:59 |只看该作者
35# xiangtuo
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-3 05:29:55 |只看该作者
When I was a little girl, my teachers and parents always told me that in no circumstance could a child tell lie. And I did as their words.(
they told me)
But I gradually found that it couldnt work or even hurt myself or others in some situation. Then I doubt the words and conclude my own point that we could tell the lie or partly truth in certain occasion or relationship.
Admittedly, to be frank is a key character to a person as frank is a main factor to build trust with each other. Everyone in the society dont want to contact with the person who always telling the lie. However, to be frank doesnt mean always telling the truth but being honest and sincere. We all know that truth are always pain and may strongly hurt others, moreover, cause worse effect. Under certain circumstance can we tell a part of the truth or even tell the lie.& _, t: g5 O; y. k# b7 O (
Sometimes we have to do like this (是不是直接说tell lie 好一点,这样说容易让人误解)because we dont want to hurt or break the relationship with others, such as new friends or bosses. Take me for example. Tina, a new friend of mine, sent me a cup with strange pattern as my birthday present. I didnt like it but I have to say that I loved its shape. She then gave me a hug and treated me as one of her best friends. I didnt want to hurt her and lose her if I told the truth, (I did not tell her my true feeling because I do not want to hurt her and lose her 原来那句是不是逻辑不太对“如果我告诉她实话我不想失去她?))and my words steady our friendship. The matters like this often occur on
(to)ourselves and around us. It is because we treasure and want to preserve the relationship that we dont tell all the truth.
And sometimes we tell the lie just because it is a white lie. For instance, the final wish of a dying blind boy is to see the hoisting flag on the Tiananmen Square, where is thousands mile from his bed, which draw attentions of the whole society. After several daysprepared by all walks of life, the boy with his family board on the plane to Beijing, a capacious and well-decorated bus actually, and 2-hour driving to the Square after landing, he eventually get (reach) his destination which in fact is the playground of a high school. He then heard the whole process of the hoisting flag held by the students in the school. Finally he achieved his wish by the perfect cooperation of all the people just a week before his death. Can anyone say that this lie couldnt be told? Lie as they told, they helped to finish a boys final wish which is significant to him. As far as I am concerned, white lie is needed under certain circumstance.
In conclusion, always telling the truth isnt suit (suitable) for any relationship or situation. And sometimes we could hide part of the truth or tell a white lie for hold the harmony of the relationship and protection for others.

整个文章的观点就是作者看来white lie 是可以有时甚至是必要的。用整个一大段去论述是不是显得有点乱,是不是可以试着分开比如第一在维持很好的人际关系中是必要的。 第二也可以不伤害他人甚至帮助他人。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-6 21:58:21 |只看该作者
TPO6
The reading passage and the listening material discuss the e communal online encyclopedias . The author believes that there are three problems of it while the speaker states on the opposite and gives her three points in the lecture.
First of all, the reading passage contends that communal online encyclopedias often lack academic credentials. In contrast, the lecture argues that the errors in the encyclopedias could be easier corrected than that was printed on the paper. In this way, the professor contradicts the first view of the passage.
Secondly, according to the reading passage, the communal encyclopedias on the internet give hackers the chances to copy. On the contrary, the professor in the lecture casts doubt on the viewpoint by saying that to avoid being changed, it could only be printed reading format.
Finally, the writer holds the opinion that the people don't know what is important or what is not if it was on the internet. This is challenged by the lecturer by saying that there is no need to worry about the space to conclude. And she also said that the various topics on the same aspect can truly reflect the interests of the public. What are demonstrated in the listening completely contradict what the reading passage indicates.
豆包要去纽约!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-6 22:58:32 |只看该作者
TPO6
Do you agree or disagree?
Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

In the contemporary era, science and technology developed in a higher degree than that of the era when my grandparents were children. Many high-tech objects and products which could bring a lot of benefit to us were come into the world. As the result of that, many people get a conclusion that life today is easier and more comfortable than it was many years before. I don’t agree with the statement with my own points.
When my grandparents were children, about 1930’s, The third technology revolution didn’t start yet. Compared with the living conditions of that time, how convenient and developed it is now. However, that doesn’t means that life today is easier and more comfortable than before. People today still feel life is harder and more uncomfortable than before as some essential aspects which affect our daily life take a turn for the worse.
First of all, people generally feel living is harder than any time before because of the great pressure of daily life. People are always hard to find a job after graduation, some of whom has to raise the family. Moreover, the prices of most products are growing day and day that consumers couldn’t afford, which is happening all over the world. As the result of all above, the rate of suicide is as over five times as that of 1930’s, which could reflect the fact directly.
Furthermore, people today don’t feel comfortable as 8 decades before for the reason that the situation of environment now is worse. In the last half a century, we destroyed a large amount of jungles , forests and prairies to get more woods and logs, which would disturb the balance of the nature badly. Moreover, to get the advanced of industry, pollution and waste were pulled into the river or the soil no matter how enormously damage it would bring to the environment. All of these have impact on human life. In this condition, people even couldn’t feel as comfortable as that of 1930’s.
In conclusion, life today isn’t easier and more comfortable than it was when my grandparents were children from the great living pressure and worse environment conditions though advanced science brings benefits to our lives.
豆包要去纽约!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-7 08:38:08 |只看该作者
6月6日 独立 修改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-7 12:15:34 |只看该作者
39# xiangtuo
6.6号TPO6 +独立作文修改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-7 23:20:37 |只看该作者
TPO1
Agree or not? At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Nowadays, students in universities and colleges have more social activities and sports events. Some universities even spare no efforts to support the building of gym or swimming pool in finance. Some people argue that the schools should pay more attention on libraries and classes. As far as I am concerned, sports and social activities are as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.
Admittedly, no one could deny that the first and the most important responsibility of an undergraduate student is to develop their academic ability. But if students study day after day, they would lose the passion to study. At this time, sports and social activities should be adopted to promote their study.
First, doing sport is a good way to relax and exercise. Under great pressure of study, students may become tired and upset and need to be relaxed. Doing sports, like playing basketball or going to swim, is a perfect way to remove tired and depression. When you enjoy the excitement of shooting at a goal, you will forget the hopeless and upset which boring and tedious statistics and data brings to you. And after the cheer, you would study in spectacular efficiency as good mood and out of pressure. Moreover, doing sports can keep fit. Good health is the basis to your study. But there are still some schools that don’t have any sports facilities or have facilities out of use for the shortage of finance support. Schools should pay the same attention on building gyms and facilities as that of libraries for the relaxation and good health of students.
Furthermore, social activities should also be held at a proper frequency as they play a key role to study which couldn’t be replaced. Compared with studying in the classroom, social activities are more interesting and vivid. That’s why social activities are more popular among students. As the result of that, students could learn faster and more effective in social activities. And during the social activities, students could strengthen and review what they’ve learnt from the book. Meanwhile, they could learn the knowledge out of book, called social experiences, Which is essential and vital to their future. A man with rich social experiences is always superior in the candidates in the job interview. As the reason above, schools should give enough financial support, even more than that of classes’ on social activities.
In a nutshell, sports and social activities are as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support for the sake of the benefits of students, relaxation, good health, knowledge strengthen and more social experiences.
豆包要去纽约!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-8 12:37:35 |只看该作者
6.7号独立作文修改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-10 00:20:17 |只看该作者
The best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teachers' salaries'. Do you agree or disagree?(09, 10, 17)

No one could deny that the most important responsibility is to develop the academic abilities of students. As the result of that, every school spares no efforts on improving the quality of education. Some ones argue that the finance should be used on increasing teachers’ salaries’. I don’t agree with it with my own points.

Admittedly, increasing teachers’ salaries’ do increase the quality of education in some degree, but it is not the best and key way. If teachers get more money, they would focus on something else such as travelling and shopping instead of concentrating on teaching students. As far as I am concerned, raising teachers’ salaries’ couldn’t be expected as the best way to improve the quality of education.

The best and the most effective way in my mind is to supporting more finance on the facilities in the classroom such as slide projector and air conditioner, which would have a great effect on students. Students, whose positivity of study decide the quality of education, play the most vital role on the process of educating. Please imagine that students are studying in the classroom in hot summer. Everyone’s clothes are humid by the sweat. It is too hot and damp for students to be absorbed in study. Under no circumstance, would students study well in this condition. However, if air conditioner is installed, students would feel cool and comfortable, and would study effectively. In this way, quality of education will be improved by a wide margin.

Also, more lectures could be held to improve the quality of education as the instructional resources-teachers-are limited. Schools can pay more money to invite famous professor to held lectures to relieve this condition. To students, this way provide them a different angle to understand the knowledge they have learnt on the book and may bring tremendous benefit to them. Moreover, more lectures of difference subjects can broaden students’ horizon. To school, inviting celebrities and professors can bring new and novelty ideas or thoughts on teaching or administrating which could be accepted to improve the quality of education in some degree, which is called cultural exchange. As the result of that, good and suitable idea could be shared and then adopted in practice. So, holding more lectures is a perfect way to improve the quality of education as well, no matter to students or to schools.

In a nutshell, I don’t agree with the point that the best way to improve the quality of education is to increase the teachers’ salaries’, but to purchase more teaching facilities and hold more lectures.
豆包要去纽约!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-13 13:10:39 |只看该作者
TPO7 综合
The reading passage and the listening material discuss the topic of the adoption of new ecocertified American wood in the U.S. The author believes that the American consumer wouldn't choose to use that while the speaker states against.
First of all, the reading passage contends that Americans would neglect the advertising of it as too much advertising received. In contrast, the lecture argues that actually Americans pay different attention to different kinds of advertising. They may prefer products claimed by independent certification agency other than others.
Secondly, according to the reading passage, consumers would pay more on the ecocertified wood. On the contrary, the professor in the lecture casts doubt on the viewpoint by saying that Americans would care about the price only if the price is much higher or lower than others. If the difference between prices is small, like within 5 percent, they may focus on other facet other than the price.
Finally, the writer holds the opinion that the argument is not convincing as American wood sells most in the U.S.. Nevertheless, this is challenged by the lecturer. He thinks that it is international trade not because of the foreign consumer but international competition.  The development of business of American wood is slow, but if it didn't start, the American market would be occupied by foreign products. In this way, the professor contradicts the third view in the passage.
豆包要去纽约!

使用道具 举报

RE: xiangtuo的作文帖~~ [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子