2009-8-13
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-6-5 17:43:33 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第一篇
过去比现在更容易成功

Success? Yes, this word is kind of hard to define. It has thousands of meanings to different people. But it is the destination that most of us strive for. If you ask me whether it is much easier to achieve success in the past than today, I can't quite agree with that. There are three important aspects that make me think so, which are education, technology and spirits of people.

Education is one of the most obvious aspects that are much better than that of old time. Nowadays each person has a better opportunity to gain the equal access to the right of education, especially higher education. Government implements many different kinds of plans to back up those who cannot afford education. As a result, compared with those who don’t have the access to better education, we obviously have a greater chance to be successful.

In addition to a better education system today, the fast-developing technology is also a key ingredient which leads us easier to achieve success. Nothing can be more exciting than technology which has changed our life drastically. Take Mac Jobs as an example. No exaggeration to say that his success is based on thousands of predecessors who created and invented electric, computer, internet etc. Roman was not built in a day. Without even one footstone, he and his team couldn’t have successfully made such many unprecedented innovative products today, such as iPhone iPad, iMac etc. In contrast, people in the past are limited in a narrow range of success approaches, like being a lawyer, doctor or businessman to gain a lot of money, nothing more.

What’s most important among these three factors is that people’s thinking change. If we compare the success in the past like men’s single of badminton, today’s success is more like men’s double or even a soccer game, which means teamwork plays an increasingly crucial role in modern society. If the game rule in the past is either you win or I win, nowadays people weigh more on win-win pattern or multilateral win to achieve success. Hence, this turn of mind promises more people a chance to achieve success.

To sum up, though society in the past is more pure and there is less competition, today’s society promises us more opportunities to succeed. Better education, advanced technology and more attention on multilateral win pattern of people all involve more possibilities for us to achieve success. In my opinion, these are the three most significant factors for us to consider when discussing the ease of longing for fame and wealth.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-13
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-6-5 18:20:23 |只看该作者
自己顶一下。。。

使用道具 举报