寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-5
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-14 14:50:58 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
It is more important for student to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.  
There have been many discusses about whichis more important for students to learn the facts alone or to learn the ideasand concepts. Different professors have their different ideas with their ownsupport bases. To consider this complex question, we should [url=]regard[/url][I1]  it in two different conditions. The significant character todistinguish the two conditions is determined by the goal of the facts.

One condition of the study is that thefacts are only used to construct new project. Usually, we will name this kindof study 'programming technology'. Since I am a student major on Electronic Engineeringtechnology, [url=]much[/url][I2]  of my experiences made me clear that the conclusion that has beenexamined by the fore-runners thousands of times should be learned by the studentsregardless of the concepts and the ideas. Take the following thing as anexample, the professor never told us why different shapes beams could beardifferent size of stress; and he just showed us an experiment which could letus remember his rules all our lives. Afterwards, we designed our project byourselves. The experiment did realize the teacher goal and none of us need toknow the concept of the facts. Compared with those teachers who believe thatall university students should know the concept of each concept, he made usmake use of the principle skillfully. Besides, this experience made me clearthat all theory about engineering must obey the principle that one design mustbe fast to be realized. The advantages of learning facts are obvious in theengineering fields.

The other condition is not the one standson the contrary of the one above. However, it is just the subject calledscience and acts as the basic of the engineering. The math, biology, chemistry,physics, history and medicine are all branches of sciences. For that they arethe foundation of the other subject that is to be used vastly, the research isusually new. The conceptions of such subjects are to create. To know theprocession of one formulation is a perfect way to lead the new scientists todiscover new theories.  Besides theresults of their experiments must be explained perfectly, the ideas andconcepts from the fore-runners are necessary.

So we could come to the conclusion that itcould not be easily decided which is better. The condition could decide theresult.
[I1]Dived  

[I2]many

GREEE
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-5
精华
帖子
沙发