声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-12-19 20:54:08 |只看该作者
1219 100306NA Some people believe that people should follow their ambitious dreams and goals even they are not realistic, others believe that people should focus on achieving realistic goals.

First of all, I extremely believe that one person should plant his/her dream or goal in the field of realism, and my opinions are as following:

Generally speaking, the realistic goal has a clear direction, which could guide the dreamer towards his/her final target. For example, if I want to be a doctor, self-explanatory, I need to know that I have to pass college entrance exam to be a medical student, and then to be a resident, and then getting a doctor license is my final sub-target. But, what if I want to be the King of the world? There is no way for me to achieve it, and it is an unrealism goal for anybody.  

What’s more, different people have different talents, if a dream based on the dreamers’ own talent, that kind of realistic dream could probably be easier come true. For example, some people are good at sport, maybe they could be good athletes in the future, if someone showed more acute sensitivity about color, maybe he/she could turn into an excellent painter. But, what if the blind man want to be a soldier? Obviously, it is nonsense. My neighbor, Mr. Wang, is a good example for that, he is a little bit thin, and he is familiar with Spanish, but he likes boxing game very much, even when he was a little boy, he sworn to be a boxing player someday, but luckily, he chose to be a translator when he grew up and he did it well. About the boxing, now, it is his big amateur hobby.

My last point is that because a realistic dream could be realized, so the dreamer’s life would be guaranteed by money incoming. I think one person have to live on food, water and some other things, not the hobbies or some unreal dreams, and the food stuff needs a lot of money to buy. Even though the dreamer just entertain himself/herself by dream, what about his/her family members? They need money to support lives. Just as one of my used college classmates, he liked researching on some kind of machines, especially rocket, he said that he wanted to make a rocket,
and he spend all his time and money on that. Finally, he failed most of his exams, which even caused he did not get his college identification. And in consequence he failed to find a good job. Now, a terrible life is along with him.

In one word, only the dream base on reality, could it be reasonable.
口语帖https://bbs.gter.net/forum.ph ... =1390223&extra=
听写贴[url=https://bbs.gter.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&t

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-12-19 22:58:22 |只看该作者
一上来那个first of all有点突兀了?感觉开头段还可以精致点,毕竟是个第一印象。
细节语言最好找朋友细心帮你推敲一下。
Pending: 11
Interview:3  AD:1  Offer:2 WL: 1 REJ: 2

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-12-19 23:35:05 |只看该作者
多谢多谢,求猛拍 :D 3# PKU_IME

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-12-19 23:44:52 |只看该作者
为了梦想,不断奋斗

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-2 17:39:40 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 猛龙过江 于 2012-1-2 17:46 编辑

1月2日 101218NA  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Two persons cannot be friends if one is richer than the other.

In my opinion, I absolutely oppose the statement that real friendship could not exist between a richer guy and a relatively poor guy, for following reasons:
As we know, real friendship only occurs based on mental communication, one person adore the other's talent, and the other admire his/her advantages, or both of the guys share the same life goals or dreams. For example, communist leader Marxism and Engels, they were life-long friends, but as for wealth, Marxism was a poor person, while Engels was born in a rich family. But this was not an obstacle for them to be real friends. Because they shared same life dream, the two persons respected each other, and Engels always offered financial support to Max, as Max often had some money problem. Of course, there might be quite a few "friends" in real life, they connect each other because of money, and even the money is the only reason for "friendship", but we could have the safe assumption  that once the only connection band corrupt one day, their "friendship" will also break down, because they are never the "real friends".
On the other hand, real good friends always help each other, and different person might have different advantages or disadvantages. Specifically, the rich person might have nice food, fantastic building, while the poor guy might have a quiet life and calm mood. Maybe the rich one could be tired of chaotic and pretentious life around him, he could go to his good friend's home for a moment joy of silence, who possesses little money but quiet life. Of course, if the relatively poor friend needs some money to support his child's collage fee, I think the richer guy absolutely would like to do him a favor. And we even could think about more, “every dog has its big day”, the poor friend might becomes a rich one some day, while the rich friend also might have some bad fortune days. Whatever the situation is, real friends always share mutual assistance, no matter the friend is rich or not.
Some persons might argue that two persons with different financial status could not be friends because of jealous might be arised, I think that is reasonable as jealous is normal feeling between two persons with different financial status, but as for true friends, which based on mental communication, they will always hope their friends could be more successful, and prompt their friends to be more successful, so jealous should not happened among true friends.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-3 20:04:46 |只看该作者
6# 猛龙过江
附件是改好的!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
坚持就是胜利~!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-3 20:40:32 |只看该作者
1月3日 110402NA Doyou agree or disagree with the following statement? When you choose a university,是prefer毕业生就业好的,还是有famousprofessor的

Nowadays, high-school students in growing number are facing a practical problem which is university choosing. Should they choose a university with high employment rate or the one with famous professors. In my mind, I surely choose the former university for following reasons:
Obviously, a university with famous professors could be attractive for students, because of the professors' admirable talents and knowledge. To be more intrinsic, famous professors appeal to us because we interested in their research fields. But, it is well known that social competition is becoming fiercer and fiercer, sometimes, personal interesting could not supports one's living needs. So the problem of finding foods is much more important than culturing private hobbies, and from some kind of point, only when one person could support his basic life, he might has the capacity of extra money to spend on his interesting things. For example, Mr. Wang, one of my neighbors, when he was a high school student, he really liked boxing game very much, and there was a famous ex-boxing player tutor in a university, but the university had low employment rate, At first, he would like to enter that university regardless of the university’s disadvantage. But he had a poor family background. After a long time cogitation, finally, he chose a nice university with high employment rate. Now, Mr. Wang is a sophisticated surgeon, additionally, he is also an amateur boxing player of the city. So, the factual proof turns out that choosing high employment rate university might be more wisdom for most students.
What's more, all of us are the social creatures, and we burden our parents' hope, they give us a large amount of money to finish our school, naturally, they expect us could find a great job after university and live a good life. I think we should not let them down. To say further, parents also need us to support when they are old, how could we do if we could not find a job after graduation? So students should make sure entering a university with high employment rate as the first choice, no matter whether there is a famous professor or not.
On the other hand, finding a job after graduation always make students feel the sense of achievement, which often bring them confidence and enthusiasm of career. There is a instance about my another neighbor, Mr. Li, who was a big fun of a famous professor when he studied at high school stage, and he chose to go to the university at which the professor worked, but unfortunately, that university had a low employment rate, especially for the major of Mr. Li. Consequently, he got no job after graduation. It was a big shock for him and his family. And now, he lives in a tough life, what is worse, he becomes more and more depressed.
To summarize, according to the discussion and factual proofs above, we could make a safe inference that is choosing a university with high employment rate is much more wisdom, no matter whether there is a famous professor or not.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-3 20:52:40 |只看该作者
非常谢谢,看完附件觉得又长进了!:D
7# gtgtooo

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-3 23:01:38 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 idealibt 于 2012-1-3 23:06 编辑

Nowadays, agrowing number of high-school graduates are facing a practical problem aboutthe decision making on choosing a favorite university. Should they choose a universitythat performs well on graduates’  employment rate or the one with famousprofessors? In my mind, I strongly support the idea to choose the former onefor following reasons:
Obviously, a university with famous professors ismore attractive to  students because ofthe professors' admirable talents and knowledge. To be more intrinsic, famousprofessors appeal to us because we are interested in their research fields.But, it is well known that social competition is becoming much fiercer,sometimes, personal interest could not support one's living needs. So basicneeds are much more important than culturing private hobbies, and from somepoint of view, only when one person could support his basic life, he might hasthe capacity of earning extra money to spend on his interest. For example, Mr.Wang, one of my neighbors, when he was a high school student, he really likedboxing game very much, and there was a famous ex-boxing player tutor in auniversity, but the university had low employment rate, At first, he would liketo enter that university regardless of the university’s disadvantage. But hehad a poor family background. After a long time struggle , finally, he chose  another university with high employment rate.Now, Mr. Wang is a sophisticated surgeon, meanwhile, he is also an amateurboxing player of the city. Therefore, the factual proof turns out that choosinghigh employment rate university might be a better choice for most students.1 W9 d; ]) ~& w

What's more, we all human beings are the socialcreatures, and we are thehope of our parents, they spent a large amount ofmoney affording our school fees, naturally, they expect us to find a great jobafter university and live a good life. I think we should not let them down. Tosay further, parents also need us to afford their lives when they are old, howcould we do that if we could not find a job after graduation? So studentsshould make sure entering a university with high employment rate as the firstchoice, no matter whether there is a famous professor or not.

On the other hand, finding a job aftergraduation always make students feel the sense of achievement, which oftenbring them confidence and enthusiasm of career. There is a instance about myanother neighbor, Mr. Li, who was a big fun of a famous professor when hestudied at high school stage, and he chose to go to the university at which theprofessor worked, but unfortunately, that university had a low employment rate,especially for the major of Mr. Li. Consequently, he got no job aftergraduation. It was a big shock for him and his family. And now, he lives in atough life, what is worse, he becomes more and more depressed.

To summarize, according to the discussion andfactual proofs above, we could make a safe inference that  choosing a university with high employmentrate is of much more wisdom, no matter whether there is a famous professor ornot.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-7 16:21:05 |只看该作者
1月7日 101030NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are now easier to become educated than in the past.

Compared with the past people, people living today is easier educated for following reasons:
One of the most remarkable characteristics of modern times is the extremely plentiful resources for education, people could learn something from kinds of materials as they will. Just as in twentieth century, the internet is not so developed, and its utility mainly uses in science or national security. If one person wanted to learn something, he has to invite a master who will to teach him, and of course, the fee is inevitable. While, ever since the Microsoft time, personal computer becomes so popular, and the internet gradually step in people's daily life. People could share the tutorial or other courses. Most of them are free, and they are easy to be obtained. There is another obvious change happening nowadays, which is more and more colleges are being built, thereupon chances of further education for young students are becoming more and more. So, from this point of view, it is reasonable to say people now could be easier educated than the past.
Along with the development of society, people could be saved from heavy work and tight schedule, and have more time to study something they like. In the old times, limited the instrument or technique of production, people have to work hard for long time to get the survival commodity, never mention learning more, if they have to learn something, that would be tough and is always related to living. But nowadays, people could attend kinds of training company to study some skills or knowledge, because he/she has much more free time, especially at night and weekends. For example, Mr. Wang, one of my neighbors, is a peasant, who is also a versatile man, he cultivates about 50 acres land, additionally, he could play the piano, paint beautiful picture and cook delicious foods. It is unbelievable fifty years ago, but in present day, thanks to various of agriculture machines, he could finish farm work in short time, consequently, leisure time is abundant for him to support his learning desire.
To sum up, it could be safely declaimed that people is much more easily educated than the past.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-7 23:58:17 |只看该作者
改完了,见附件
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-10 20:28:03 |只看该作者
1月10日 101105NA  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Spending money on traveling or vacation is better than saving money forfuture.

Many people work hard for salary, besides the part spent for basic living needs, the remain part could be used for entainment, such as traveling or vacation, or just save it as deposit for future. In my mind, I agree with the latter action for following reasons:
First and foremost, everyone has the day when he/she is old. Old age is always companied with diseases or sudden accidents, which demand massive money to handle that situation. If the money was splurged on amusement such as party, traveling or vacation, some kind of joy might be obtained, while some kind of hidden trouble also might be buried in future. There is a typical case, Mr. Wang, one of my neighbor, who was born with a silver in his mouth, and he also has a good job with high salary. But he has a bad habit which is spending money without restraint. He holds a big party almost every weekend and invites many his friends, he also spent big money on two luxury cars, never mention the expenditure for traveling or vacation. Apparently, he is a person who believes "seize the hour seize the day". However, there is a big trouble haunted him some day, as a traffic accident which disabled him, happened to him when he was on vacation. Because of not saving much money, his credit card could not met the high hospitalization expenses. No money income, massive money payout, he become a poor man in the twinkling of an eye. Now, he is living a tough life, and even depend on neighbors' help. I think if he did not use out of his spare cash but save it earlier, that lift misery will not drug him down.
Some persons might argue that the meaning of life is for joy, one person's life might be miserable if he/she just keep saving money without any traveling or vacation. I think their contrary opinion is reasonable. Admittedly, malfunctional body will not support normal workload for most people, appropriate entainment is healthy for people. But we should note that helpful never is essential, I mean that spending money for traveling or  vacation is helpful for a person's health, but it is not as important as saving money for future. Because saving money for future not only could afford the travelling fee, but also support lifesaving.
To sum up, we could make a safe conclusion that saving money for future is better than spending money on traveling or vacation.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-11 22:17:43 |只看该作者
1月10日 101105NA  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Spending money on traveling or vacation is better than saving money forfuture.
: t' b# ]  ^' [5 l/ H4 z
Many people work hard for salary, besides the part spent for basic living needs, the remain part could be used for entainment, such as traveling or vacation, or just save it as deposit for future. In my mind, I agree with the latter action for following reasons:7 W3 r( m7 u* O, l: ?. ~( v7 o8 q
First and foremost, everyone has the day when he/she is old. Old age is always accompanied with diseases or sudden accidents, which demand massive money to deal with (handle that situation). If the money was splurged on amusement such as party, traveling or vacation, some kind of joy might be obtained, while some kind of hidden trouble also might be buried in future. There is a typical case, Mr. Wang, one of my neighbor, who was born with a silver in his mouth, and he also has a good job with high salary. But he has a bad habit which is spending money without restraint. He holds a big party almost every weekend and invites many his friends, he also spent big money on two luxury cars, not to (never) mention the expenditure for traveling or vacation. Apparently, he is a person who believes "seize the hour seize the day". However, there is a big trouble haunted him some day, as a traffic accident which disabled him, happened to him when he was on vacation. Due to the lack of savings (Because of not saving much money), his credit card could not met the high medical(hospitalization )expenses.(信用卡出现的很突然) No money income, massive money payout, he become a poor man in the twinkling of an eye. Now, he is living a tough life, and even depend on neighbors' help. I think if he did not use out of his spare cash but save it earlier, that lift misery will not drug him down.(这句没懂)
(Some persons)Some people might argue that the meaning of life is for joy, one person's life might be miserable if he/she just keep saving money without any traveling or vacation. I think their contrary opinion is reasonable. Admittedly, malfunctional body will not support normal workload for most people, appropriate entainment is healthy for people.(这块论证应该从vacation 入手) But we should note that helpful never is essential(这有语法问题), I mean that spending money for traveling or  vacation is helpful for a person's health, but it is not as important as saving money for future. Because saving money for future not only could afford the travelling fee, but also support lifesaving.
To sum up, we could make a safe conclusion that saving money for future is better than spending money on traveling or vacation.感觉lz思路很清楚 但是语言里中硬翻英的地方很多

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-14 09:33:01 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

RE: 写作 by 猛龙过江 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答