寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-28
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-2-3 11:58:09 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
23110815NA One of your classmates needs help with some schoolwork. Which solution would you recommend your classmate should do: to ask you for help or to find a professional tutor for help. Include reasons and details to in your response.9

For many student would be in trouble with their schoolwork. Some people would ask classmate for help  or find a professional tutor for help.  In my opinion , finding a professional tutor is the ideal way to solve this problem .

Firstly , the professional tutor is professional . As basketball for Jordan , the professional tutor devote to assist student to climb the mountain of studying. Many tutors or wherever they belong is truly experienced in the way of tutorship. In their work , many-side problems around them and their should fixed it in time . Your litter trouble just like a drop in the ocean. They have had meet thousands of people like you yearly and in the end the trouble would be work out .
After taking about the how professional the tutor was , I will state my second reason.For the tutor , their salary is positively correlation with their students' score . Hence , the student would be trust this institution . The student want to get higher point ,the tutor want get more money , this is mutual
benefit . For instance , the professional agency like New Orient , even if it is not an institution about tutorship, but it is a symbol in the Chinese academic world . Apparently, their teacher is truly impressive in academic , the student would become excellent as well.  
To saving money , we could choose to ask classmate for help . Not only saving money for family but also cement friendship . However , the classmate is just a kid and their answer is not truly correct. Your taking is becoming a chat just like a joking dialogue . There would not have truly answer before the teacher announce.
To sum up , I choose to find a professional tutor to help student to solve the problem about the schoolwork.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-2-4 08:31:47 |只看该作者
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-28
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-2-4 09:57:37 |只看该作者
2# kikyou_lr
能帮我改改吗、、、、:O

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-31
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-2-4 09:58:49 |只看该作者

见附件,一起加油
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
力求两个月二战飞跃

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-4 10:46:20 |只看该作者
4# kikyou_lr
  万分感激,我虽然写得烂,但是我必须努力了 谢谢啊。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-4 12:02:55 |只看该作者
已改好~~ps我找错比较多,因为语法错误会让好词好句好观点失色,lz文章也有用得很好的词,不要被打击了喔~~^^LZ加油!总结归纳+多写!很快有提高的!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-4 12:03:35 |只看该作者
5# 厄先生 囧……你是not only ... but also写多了么……中文都怪怪的……

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-18 00:05:55 |只看该作者
Since the society is developing fast, do you agree that people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people in the past?

With fast development of society, all over around world have earth-shaking changes. Before about 15 years, in China, the government or the few enterprises had cars. Moreover, all of the companies are belong state-owned with only one phone. Looking us now and opening our heart to feel our life, absolutely we are join in the new age. Furthermore, I refer to dead in this modern to living in the past.

First and foremost, in nowadays, life is as well as rainbow, colorful, mesmerized and full of high-tech. For the children, if they get some injured, they could have a class in their own room via the computer and they could also talk with their classmates or teachers as usual. In the past, maybe they would miss a couple of days in the class. As an adult, most of them surf the internet in facebook or twitter in the free time. To join the group about sports or photograph is other choice to release pressure and colorful life.

In addition, colorful life is not only reason for me to choose dead in modern and give up to living in the past. Living in modern is hundreds of times convenient than past, even if the traffic jam have became a serious problem. Have you ever go abroad from China to American by boat? Have you ever feel that a couple only have one day to live together yearly just because the distance? Have you ever need to send an important information to your parents but no way to do it? If your have such experiences, you would understand my choice and I believed you would follow my steps. Fast development lead several countries to as one town, European Union. If you get a visa from one country belong to European Union, you could travel around the other European union’s country as well. And the aircraft was invited, that let the earth have been becoming little country. From Asian to Africa, it only takes us about 1 day or two days. In the past, I cannot imagine time was wasted.  For human, no doubt, the aircraft is one of the most mighty invitation in the history.

Admittedly, in the past, the natural environment is low of pollution. People’s actives are more bad effort than natural damage. Fortunately, the government is be serious about the environment protecting and holding or attending the meeting about how to protect our homestead every year in around the world.
To sum, in modern , we are satisfied our life. The reasons of plentiful , brilliant and convenient. If give me other suffrage to choose ,in personal, my choice would not be changed.

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】 写得差不敢留名 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
【Daily Writing作文特训小组】 写得差不敢留名