声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-11-12
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-2-13 20:53:26 |只看该作者
It is quite normal that we have problems with some schoolwork. Someone would like to ask for help from a professional tutor, while others prefer to ask help form classmates. If I was asked about this question, I’d like to recommend him or her to solve this question with me. Why? The reasons are quite obvious.

In the first place, solving the schoolwork together is quite beneficial to our understanding of the knowledge we have learned. When we are discussing the schoolwork, there will be a further understanding of the knowledge. The unclear conception or knowledge will appear through our discussing. And only through this way, can we remember and understand the knowledge solider.

In the second place, solving schoolwork with me is not only beneficial to my classmate, but also beneficial to myself. If I either happened to have no idea of the problem, it gives me an opportunity to review it and memorize it again. In this situation, collection useful materials from books and search information from the internet are quite efficient for us to understand the problem. Through this process, I will obtain more knowledge and broaden my horizon. Also, in the future work, different kinds of problems will appear in front of us, at that we should solve them by ourselves in most occasions. So it’s necessary for us to get used to solve problem by ourselves.

Finally, discussing problem with classmates is quite a good way to enhance our friendship. From what we behaved and what we have said, both of us get to know each other more.

In short, asking help from a classmate is better than asking help form a professional tutor. It provides us chances to communicate with others, and also enhance our knowledge we have learned. In addition, our friendship also enhanced during the discussing.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-11
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-2-14 20:06:56 |只看该作者
2# baxiacandy

已改~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-1
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-2-14 21:50:45 |只看该作者
It is quite normal that we have problems with some schoolwork. Someone would like to ask for help from a professional tutor, while others prefer to ask help form classmates. If I was asked about this question, I’d like to recommend him or her to solve this question with me. Why? The reasons are quite obvious.

In the first place, solving the schoolwork together is quite beneficial to our understanding of the knowledge we have learned. When we are discussing the schoolwork, there will be a further understanding of the knowledge.(与上句重复) The unclear conception or knowledge will appear through our discussing(through our discussion or through discussing). And only through this way(in this way), can we remember and understand the knowledge solider.

In the second place, solving schoolwork with me is not only beneficial to my classmate(用can bring benefits to不同表达方式替换), but also beneficial to myself. If I either happened to have no idea of the problem, it gives me an opportunity to review it and memorize it again. In this situation, collection(to collect) useful materials from books and search(to search) information from the internet are(is) quite efficient for us to understand the problem. Through this process, I will obtain more knowledge and broaden my horizon(这句有语法问题, and前后的主语应该一致). Also, in the future work, different kinds of problems will appear in front of us, at that we should solve them by ourselves in most occasions. So it’s necessary for us to get used to solve problem by ourselves.

Finally, discussing problem with classmates is quite a good way to enhance our friendship. From what we behaved and what we have said, both of us get to know each other more.

In short, asking help from a classmate is better than asking help form a professional tutor. It provides us chances to communicate with others, and also enhance our knowledge we have learned. In addition, our friendship also enhanced during the discussing(be reinforced in the discussion).

文章总体一般,论点展开不足,有语法问题
迟了些改不好意思,纯属个人意见

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-11-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-20 21:10:29 |只看该作者
In our daily life, it's impossible to do things without making no mistakes, especially for children. As for parents, to regulate the children's behavior in case of making mistakes or to let them learn from their own mistakes are quite a question. As far as I am concerned, I agree with the former one. The reasons why I think so are listed below.

First and foremost, it is much easier for children to memorize the mistakes instead of being told by their parents. As we all know, the harder the process we go through, the deeper we remember it. There is a similar example about my young nephew just like this. He was used to be careless in mathematics, and he love mathematic. However, he lost the change to attended the Mathematic Olympic game because his careless in the calculations. Then, he tried his best to be corrected in the calculations, and the next year, he won the first pride of the Mathematic Olympic game. This is the same to the children.

Also, learning from mistakes can help children gain the sills of solving problems. Confronting with problems is definitely unavoidable in our life. To analysis the mistakes which were made by the children can help the children gain the skills of solving the same problems, and they can even drawing inferences about other cases from the mistakes .My experience of learning how to ride a bike is the same as it. No matter how many times my dad and my old sister told me how to keep the balance, I just can't do it .I fell down from the bike again and again. But finally, when I began to find the center gravity and keep the balance, I managed to do it.

In conclusion, to learn from mistakes are absolutely better for children, not only it's more easier to memorize, but it's also important for children to gain the skills of solving problems. The mistakes are certainly rewarding investments.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-21 16:07:13 |只看该作者
已改。楼主结构很好,论证稍有不足,个人观点哈~加油~!
盼狠狠回拍。https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1333305-2-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-11-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-24 20:07:42 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The advices from our grandparents have no use for their grandchildren because the world changed a lot during the past 50 years.

Weather the advices from our grandparents have use for their grandchildren or not is quite a question. Different people, different views. As far as I am concerned, I think the advices from our grandparents really have uses for their grandchildren. The reasons are listed below.

First and foremost, the advice from our grandparents is just like a lighthouse to point a right direction to their grandchildren. That's because the basic ethics and traditional principles complied by grandparents have not altered for tens of years, and it also can be learned by the grandparents. During the growth of the grandchildren, it's possible that they would confront with different kinds of awful attracts. At that time, the advices from grandparents play a significant role in preventing them to go to a wrong way.

Second, the grandparents are well experienced, and they can provide useful suggestions for their grandchildren. Most problems appeared in the process of a children also had happened to grandparents. And they know how to solve the similar problem. Just like the realization of the difference between reality and ideal. Grandparents who have the same process of grown up also experienced this kind of solution. They know how to guide their grandchildren to get out of the confusion.

In conclusion, the advices from our grandparents are definitely useful for their grandchildren. The grandchildren should respect and take the advice in to well consideration.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-25 10:35:54 |只看该作者
revised~ 求回拍~https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1336428-2-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望