寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-7
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-7 21:33:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
37 100619NA When people need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, some people prefer to use e-mail or text messaging, other like to use telephone or voice messaging. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to support your answer.

Nowadays, communication becomes more and more important and necessary. So people have to learn to choose an effective and proper way to convey their information. You may frequently hear of the question, that is, "How to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others?" Some people prefer to use telephone or voice messaging because it is time-saving and instant. However, from my point of view, we should use e-mail or text messaging which is more advisable when we have to talk about upsetting or controversial problems with others.

I admit that there are some minor disadvantages to use e-mail or text messaging. On one hand, sometimes people cannot get the information which is important in time. On the other hand, it is difficult to know that if the person you send text messaging to see the information carefully.

Even though there is a couple of disadvantages to use e-mail or text messaging when you want to discuss controversial or upsetting problems with others, the advantages are far outweigh them.
One is that people will have more time to think about this problem rationally. For example, if the son tells his father that he doesn't pass the text on telephone; the father may get angry immediately and shouts at the boy. On the contrary, if the son uses e-mail to tell his father this bad news, the father may considers the situation rationally and takes better actions such as encourages his son.

Another advantage is that people can review the important information in the e-mail anytime they want. For instance, if we discuss on telephone, it is easier to make mistakes when we exchange our telephone numbers. However, there are no difficulties to get the telephone number clearly and correctly if we use e-mail.

With all the analysis above, I can draw the conclusion that using e-mail or text messaging is better than using telephone or voice messaging when people need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others. The reason is obvious and manifest. People are able to get information clearly and think about the message rationally when they use e-mail.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-3-8 19:17:01 |只看该作者
3月8日 100821NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? We should never be impolite to another person.  

Nowadays, people pay more attention on their images and behaviors. They always get together to discuss the topic that what kind of actions can show their politesse and culture. So you may frequently hear of the statement, that is, "We should never be impolite to another person." A lot of people agree with this sentence because being impolite will make a bad impression to others which are harmful to their images. From my point of view, I cannot totally go along with that.

We have to admit that we should be polite to another person mostly. When I was only six years old, my father taught me that I had to behave politely if I wanted to be popular in classmates. So it is obvious that politesse is an important and significant quality which will benefit your lives. For example, if you are a shop seller, a customer came to your shop to buy some food one day. But he broke a fragile bottle on the desk which is expensive. If you shouted at the customer and asked him to pay for the broken bottle, the customer would never come to your shop again. On the contrary, if you said "It's nothing" to the customer and smiled at him, the buyer would feel more comfortable and come to buy merchandises more frequently. So it is advisable for you to keep calm and be polite in such situations.

However, we also have to maintain that sometimes there is no need to keep polite. For instance, if a thief is going to steal a precious watch in your bag, you should stop him impolitely. If we still keep polite in such a situation, it will lead to a worse consequence.  So it is wise to be impolite in such cases.

With all the analysis above, I can draw the conclusion that the statement "We should never be impolite to another person." is not correct in all situations. Sometimes if you don't be polite, you will hurt others and lose your friends. However, if you are polite all the time, you will lead to a worse situation. In a word, we have to consider the situation we are in and the things we deal with rationally so that we can make an intelligent decision.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-11
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-3-8 22:05:10 |只看该作者
revised
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-7
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-3-8 22:35:32 |只看该作者
3# Frankie0616

谢谢啊,你的作文在哪?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-8 22:40:55 |只看该作者
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-9 13:24:09 |只看该作者
Nowadays, people pay more attention on their images and behaviors. Theyalways get together to discuss the topic that what kind of actions can showtheir politesse and culture. So you may frequently hear of [as has beenoften noted]the statement, that is, "We should never be impolite to anotherperson." A lot of people agree [advocate/vote for] with this sentence because being impolitewill make[leave] a bad impression to others which are harmful to their images.From my point of view, I cannot totally go along with that.[这里可以用反问句强调一下]
# ]" V2 b* a( f/ n& |
We have to admit that we should be polite to another person mostly. When I wasonly six years old, my father taught me that I had to behave politely if Iwanted to be popular in classmates. So it is obvious that politesse is animportant and significant quality which will benefit your lives. For example,if you are a shop seller, a customer came to your shop to buy some food oneday. But he broke a fragile bottle on the desk which is expensive. If youshouted at the customer and asked him to pay for the broken bottle, thecustomer would never come to your shop again. On the contrary, if you said"It's nothing" to the customer and smiled at him, the buyer wouldfeel more comfortable and come to buy merchandises more frequently. So it isadvisable for you to keep calm and be polite in such situations.
" L6 Q2 }  v4 O% ~- H+ J
However, we also have to maintain that sometimes there is no need to keeppolite. For instance, if a thief is going to steal a precious watch in yourbag, you should stop him impolitely. If we still keep polite in such asituation, it will lead to a worse consequence.  So it is wise to beimpolite in such cases.
( I. [9 d0 _5 q

With all the analysis above, I can draw the conclusion that the statement"We should never be impolite to another person." is not correct inall situations. Sometimes if you don't be polite, you will hurt others and loseyour friends. However, if you are polite all the time, you will lead to a worsesituation. In a word, we have to consider the situation we are in and thethings we deal with rationally so that we can make an intelligent decision.

第一段是让步。。但是全部写的是赞同的正面例子。。mostly in such cases 的感不是很强。
1、楼主采用的是正反论证,但是,己方观点弱好多。
2 、句式用词方面有待加强

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-9 14:45:12 |只看该作者
6# 猫屎咖啡加冰否
谢谢啦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-10 20:25:58 |只看该作者
对不起,改晚了,先按爪,稍等。。
当里个当。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-12 19:16:40 |只看该作者
3月12日110422 which kinds of university do you prefer universities whose graduates can find good jobs or universities where there are famous professors?

Along with development of modernization and urbanization, people pay more attention on education. Various universities are offered to provide students with a pleasing atmosphere for living and learning. Some colleges are helpful for students to find good jobs while some possess famous professors. A lot of people prefer to choose universities whose graduates can find good jobs because it is more practical. However, in my opinion, I think universities where there are famous professors are better because of the more opportunities to meet acknowledged scholars and learn how to behave correctly.

We have to admit that there are some minor advantages for students to prefer universities whose graduates are able to be successful in the job marketing. In these kinds of colleges , students are more likely to learn useful skills which can help them to get a steady job in the future. For example, you are probably taught to be a cooker who can easily find a job in restaurants or hotels. So it is more practical and effective for students to study in universities whose graduates have good abilities to find a job.

However, choosing universities contain notable professors is more advisable if students think further. First and foremost, it is more convenient for students to have access to meet learned professors. For instance, if you are interested in geology, you have numerous chances to listen to lectures given by geologists. Meanwhile, you can have further communication with the scholar after the speech. If you get the opportunity to make friends with well-known professors, it is extremely beneficial to your future life. The professors can offer you precious and important information and knowledge. They are capable to offer assistant if you are eager to have a job as well.

What's more, students have a chance to learn to behave politely and correctly from professors' behaviors. Students can observe how professors speak and the way they solve problems. For example, if the professor does not know the answer to the question, how he will respond to the student who asks the question? The ability to communicate well with others is really significant not only to your work but also to your daily life. So you can imitate professors gentle and civilized behaviors if you choose to study in universities where there are famous professors.

With all the analysis above, I prefer to choose universities where there are famous professors rather than choose universities whose graduates can find good jobs because students can contact with celebrated professors and learn gentle and civilized behaviors from teachers. This experience will benefit not only your study but also your future life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-13 22:22:05 |只看该作者
改好了,加油!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-13 22:46:14 |只看该作者
还有我的一篇,不知道能不能帮我改一下?
In my opinion, the most important problems in today's world are energy crisis, polutions ,wars and so on. I don't think any of them will be solved in our liftime.

First, as for enegy crisis, we all know that the main source of our energy: fossile energy are being used out in a few centuries.  People are trying their best to search for subsituate energy like solar energy, nuclear energy,wind energy and so on. However, except for nuclear energy, all the other new energies are just in experimental stage and far from large application. And full-developed technologies cannot have breakthrough in only a century. Even the nuclear energy which has been put into real production has deadly weakness: it's not safe! The recent Sakishima Nuclear Disater is an excellent case in this point.

Second, concerning the problems of pollution and damage of ecosystems, the situation has developed to a serious stage that present damages need thousands of years to recover naturally, and even with human techniques the process still cannot be fulfill in centuries. The Exxon Valdez Oil Spill in Alasika is an excellent example. In 1989, the oil carge"Exxon Valdez" have an accident near the William Prince Beach in Alsika and 37 thousand tons of crude oil spilled out in that area, killing 30 thousand animal in a few days including seals, whales and sea birds. The enviroment consequese of it is dramasticly sieous that even today, the number of local samon has not recovered to one third before the disaster. Scientists has claimed that the damage of this accident will not recover in a few centuries.

Last but not least, the most serious poison of modern civilizations is war. Ever since our civilization formed, war has been with us.  Totally, there are over 14 thousand wars in history, which means human fight 2.6 wars per year on average. After the second world war, 10 million people has died in the war after WW2.  Can we solve the problem of war in our lifetime? The answer I think is No.  As long as there are inequality, difference and greed, there are wars and those things cannot be merely eliminated by modern technology or science, they need the improvement of human ethics and civilization.

All in all, it is simple big talks and day dream to solve the most important problems in merely a century of time. There is still a long road to go and enormous efforts to pay before we finally build a world where all these serious problems are finally solved.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-13 22:46:33 |只看该作者
还有我的一篇,不知道能不能帮我改一下?
In my opinion, the most important problems in today's world are energy crisis, polutions ,wars and so on. I don't think any of them will be solved in our liftime.

First, as for enegy crisis, we all know that the main source of our energy: fossile energy are being used out in a few centuries.  People are trying their best to search for subsituate energy like solar energy, nuclear energy,wind energy and so on. However, except for nuclear energy, all the other new energies are just in experimental stage and far from large application. And full-developed technologies cannot have breakthrough in only a century. Even the nuclear energy which has been put into real production has deadly weakness: it's not safe! The recent Sakishima Nuclear Disater is an excellent case in this point.

Second, concerning the problems of pollution and damage of ecosystems, the situation has developed to a serious stage that present damages need thousands of years to recover naturally, and even with human techniques the process still cannot be fulfill in centuries. The Exxon Valdez Oil Spill in Alasika is an excellent example. In 1989, the oil carge"Exxon Valdez" have an accident near the William Prince Beach in Alsika and 37 thousand tons of crude oil spilled out in that area, killing 30 thousand animal in a few days including seals, whales and sea birds. The enviroment consequese of it is dramasticly sieous that even today, the number of local samon has not recovered to one third before the disaster. Scientists has claimed that the damage of this accident will not recover in a few centuries.

Last but not least, the most serious poison of modern civilizations is war. Ever since our civilization formed, war has been with us.  Totally, there are over 14 thousand wars in history, which means human fight 2.6 wars per year on average. After the second world war, 10 million people has died in the war after WW2.  Can we solve the problem of war in our lifetime? The answer I think is No.  As long as there are inequality, difference and greed, there are wars and those things cannot be merely eliminated by modern technology or science, they need the improvement of human ethics and civilization.

All in all, it is simple big talks and day dream to solve the most important problems in merely a century of time. There is still a long road to go and enormous efforts to pay before we finally build a world where all these serious problems are finally solved.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-13 22:47:17 |只看该作者
10# daisy8936
怎么参加活动啊,可不可以帮我也改一下

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】Amashine的作文 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
【Daily Writing作文特训小组】Amashine的作文