注册时间
2009-6-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-8 01:17:04 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Issue:
When people need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, some people prefer to use e-mail or text messages, other like to use telephone or voice messaging. Which do you prefer?

Essay:
With the development of technique, information can be exchanged via diversified ways. Owing to that, people need not to solve disputes face to face as they used to do. Through all these methods, I found using e-mails or sending messages maybe the best one among them.

I preferred using e-mails or sending messages to using telephone or voice messages firstly because it is more privacy. One party jointed in these upsetting or controversial problems will need not to exposure their voice to the other one. Through the mikes of the telephones, they can hardly hide their true emotions, which may make them feel awkward. Meanwhile, through the messages or the e-mails, the two parties do not have to hold a face to face talk, words which people usually dare to say out in other’s presence such as apologizes and explains will be much more easier to tell.

Secondly, messages and texts demand an immediate response. One party in the disputes will think over about their expressions and the other one could calm down at first and reconsider about their advices thoughtfully. The decision they have made will be more mature and a lot of future disputes might be avoided. A convey indicates that about seventy-eight percent argues are caused by immediate impulses, messages and e-mails afford a very time for people to solve these seventy eight percent disputes.

Thirdly, for some special controversial problems, e-mails and messages can be useful evidences as well. The two parties drugged in these problems could use this information as legal evidences if they are conducting a prosecution. This may save investigators’ time to find out the facts.

Because of all these above reasons, I will choose the e-mails or messages as the method when I need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others.
md 等我考完了我要吃鸡翅膀,鸡腿腿,鸡抄手……
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-11-3
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-3-8 13:06:22 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽