寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-20
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-5-26 17:29:19 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
[Claim] The best test of an argument is its ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint.
[Reason] Only by being forced to defend an idea against the doubts and contrasting views of others does one really discover the value of that idea.

[Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.]
我觉得这篇文章的缺点,提纲当时列了,但是想不起来当时的思路,临时想的,所以逻辑比较凌乱。此外,文字语言把握不够,表达能力欠缺,例子匮乏。

解决方案:增加阅读量,背几篇范文!针对不同类型的I,将大致的例子罗列,同时总结出A的自己的模板。
看到超时还写不出来,真心难受!
望写作高手指导!

The speaker proclaimed only that by depreciating the the contension, the
argument was disemsembled the merit of the idea, from which the posed suggestion affirmed the power of supervison and critical judgement while neglecting the positive influence on the idea itself. In my view, the claim would be worthwhile to go through a series of tests from the inception period when firstly introduced, but impractical questions would not help when running under control which would otherwise invite troubles.

A retrospection upon oueselves could reflect the gains and loss from the past, both from physical state and emotional improvement. We could learn much from the failure which did promote development from the weakest point.The same thing was taken place in
firms or companies around the world, routine meeting was ubiquous mainly to find the obtsacle point that inhibit the progress. By coquering it, the course went under better promotion which would also guarantee the concerted objective in the teemwork. Even opposing viewpoint was mostly underlined and emphaisized on when vaious perspective could cover and reveal the flaws or pitfalls emerged. When the weakness exposed to criticism, the proposal would be greatly challenged and would
not stands on ground still for being vitrified. Despite the all the suffering, those who defend and strived for the final commendation would win the combat.

What if the disputable victim did not sustain to the last moment? The technique of optical cable was originally designed in 14th century when the preceeding evolution of industrial reform was on its neogenisis stage. It was then be denied and severly condemned according to its materially based conception that was contumacious to the basis of religion. The innovation of the idea faded away, and depressed for half of milenary. After 1917, the technique was redefined and sought to found the application output through the overwhelming use of internet. Despite every innovation or initiatives were always encounter kinds of question, its capacity to fight against the doubts determined their fate. Though malignant intention would also bring about chaos, scientific protocol was least to evaluated whether it was worthwhile or proved as futility.

Nevertheless, the speaker contended that arugument should and would undergo the question and chanllenge to beter assess its advantages and disadvantages. While in my view, the timing and study object should be fuuly taken into consideration. That some of the innovation was impractical but has the potential to benifit in the long run which was vulnerable and need persistent support.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-3
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-5-27 08:24:15 |只看该作者
我也是以上的问题  先背2篇范文了,共勉

使用道具 举报