寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-30
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-5-30 19:55:40 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

TOPIC:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reason and examples to support your answer.

I completely disagree with the statement that only people who earn a lot of money are successful. There are many things more important than money in the world. For instance, happiness and good health is plays a necessary role in people's life. Imagine that if you have plenty of money, but your life abounds with upset and scare. You lost your family and your friends went away.  You can't go hiking, travel and swim owing to your bad health . Would you still think you are a successful man?  
In the modern world, it's undoubted that money plays an essential role in various field. Money could help you live a better life. And also money could purchase the big house and awesome cars you want. But other things including happiness and good health should not be neglected. For example, some people run a specially bookstore or play band which were their dream in childhood. Everyday, they read book in their own bookstore or sing their own songs. Even though they aren't rich, they are very happy and enjoy their life. From my perspective, they are obvious successful. On the other hand, some people who are rich, but they devoted all their time to earning money result in the breaking of their family. They are considerably failing. Another reason I want to put forward is that health is an important factor of success. In my opinion, health should be regard as the base of the life. For instance, some people who worked very hard in youth, didn't have meals on time and always stayed up. After many years, they had a lot of money but with bad  state of health.So, they have to pay much money and time to keep fit. What's worse, they may not live the life they struggle for. From what have been discussed above, it can be directly concluded that not only people who earn a lot of money but also who live with happiness and good health are successful.
In conclusion, wealth is not the only factor of success, happiness together with health play a essential role in people's life. The examples above give us a full understanding of the fact that people could be successful without large wealth. Above all, I strongly believe that not only people who earn a lot of money are successful.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 第一次写独立作文,求拍 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子