2012-5-23
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-8-22 08:38:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
大家看看这个是模板回复吗?有没有必要继续联系?

Dear XXX,

I have a scholarship for a PhD student for admission in January 2013.

Please have a look at the brief below on the scholarship and admission requirements.

PhD topic: There are many aspects in sports engineering research ranging from materials, innovative design to measurements to improve or monitor or sensing performance.  I am flexible in the latter areas of design and measurements but would prefer to tailor the PhD project to cater to the strength of the potential student.

PhD research student scholarship – 4 years scholarship with monthly stipend, renewable yearly starting from January 2013.

To give you a flavour and an idea of what sports research is like, you can find some very interesting information on ISR at this link:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As I do quite a fair bit of running, my inclination will naturally be topics that are related to running such as running gaits, foot/leg biomechanics, realtime sensing and measurements of performance in running, sports shoes dynamics etc.  It can be applicable either to the athlete or sport equipment.   One example is to be able to measure and record vital human signs such as heart rate, oxygen level in blood etc on the move - walking or running.  I am also amenable to explore research in other sports arena ranging from materials, innovative design to measurements to improve or monitor or sensing performance.  I am flexible and would prefer to tailor the PhD project to the strength of the potential student and would be glad to have a prior discussion with you if you wish.

To qualify for the scholarship, you need to satisfy the admission requirements of minimum score of GRE and TOEFL (or IELTS) besides having very good GPA scores in the bachelor degree and MSc degree.  If you wish to know more about how to apply, please visit this link [url]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
If you are submitting an application, please indicate it is for School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and potential PhD supervisor as Prof XXXX
It would be good for you to think about the research areas in specific and let me know which specific topic you will like to pursue.

If you have further queries, please feel free to contact me.

Thks & rgds
XXXX
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-1
精华
帖子

新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT

沙发