2004-1-11
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-1-13 15:00:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Man Utd sign Dong

Sir Alex Ferguson will have to wait before seeing Dong in action
Manchester United have completed the signing of teenage Chinese striker Dong Fangzhou from Dalian Shide.
But because the youngster does not qualify for a UK work permit, he will begin his United career next season at Belgian feeder club Royal Antwerp.

United will pay £500,000 for the 18-year-old - which could rise to £3.5m depending on appearances.

If Dong is a success, United would benefit from an explosion of interest in the world's most populous country.

But he faces several hurdles before he becomes an Old Trafford regular.

I hope this young lad proves all the doubters wrong and proves himself a success

From DWF
Have your say on 606  

He could either apply for a Belgian passport - which would allow him to play in England - or have played in 75% of China's international matches during the next two years to qualify for a work permit.

Under the terms of the deal, United are reported to be sending two or three coaches to work with Dalian Shide's development squad.

Dong, who was also linked with Real Madrid and Inter Milan, emerged as the cream of a crop of youngsters sent by China's top clubs to England for trials in August.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-9-5
精华
帖子

Gemini双子座 荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2004-1-13 19:33:15 |只看该作者
Well ,it's really an exciting news today!!
I really can't imagine how talented the boy is, and I faithfully wish he could have a bright future and the most important is that when he receives all the skills, experiences and positions from UTD, he won't forget his country.
如果我还有哀伤...
让风吹散它...
如果我还有快乐...
也许吧...

使用道具 举报

RE: Man Utd sign Dong [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新