寄托币
注册时间
2013-12-30
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-1-12 10:54:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
As life becomes more complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

Discussing the ability to plan and organize of young people makes life more simplicy in the complex pace in each person life ,I  hold a definitely sure opinion that would be a great choice if individuals especially young people have the ability of plan and organize ,there are three reasons as this below .

Firstly ,the ability to plan and organize can improve our efficientcy in daily issues .let ‘s take me as  a example, I always confused how should I do in the first works start ,and how long will spend time , what kinds of results will I approch when I get start hands work in new offices days, too many time wasted over there .however everything is changed  when I try to arrange my schedule ,I got more effiency and excellence work achievemenets and got my workmate appuled .

Additionally ,planning and organizing can make our life more pace and health .Since  as I said above first prapher , planning and organizing can efficient our work ,so there are have more time besides work time we can devote to relax , leisure time can make our life more pace ,pace makes inner peace ,inner peace refresh our self-condition in metal health and body health ,that will be win-win measure .

The last but not least ,planning and orgization as a personal ability in business area is a  important factor of prominent  person that society unconscious rule. Try to think about it ,do you want to get along with if a person who have not clear planning and orgnating in whatever business osscoain or prvite osscoain,get alone business coroprcation .

In a collusion , I hold the opinion that we each person should have the ability of plan and orgnatize . only in this ability we have can make our to be a better person in each area .
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 【独立写作】stanfordzhu作业贴”--请前辈帮忙修改:) [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子