寄托币
注册时间
2022-7-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-6-6 17:20:29 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
I'm looking for highly motivated full-time research assistants or post-docs with strong backgrounds in finance, economics, and mathematics. I will join the City University of Hong Kong as an Associate Professor of Finance starting July 2, 2024. You can come to Hong Kong and start anytime after July 3.

As a research assistant, your initial monthly salary will range from HK$16,700-18,000 per month depending on qualifications. The monthly salary as a post-doc will be negotiated. You will enjoy standard medical benefits and pension as a university staff.

My research interests focus on asset pricing, in connection with corporate finance. I have published extensively in top-tier finance journals. You can find details on my published work and working papers on my website at https://sites.google.com/site/nicholaszhiyaochen/.

The research assistant position involves a variety of tasks to support my ongoing projects, such as:

- Programming and data analysis using tools like MATLAB, Stata, and SAS
- Collecting and preparing datasets
- Reviewing academic literature and research papers
- Providing research support and problem-solving assistance

I have an extensive research network and will provide strong support for your future PhD applications. My previous research assistants have been admitted into top MSc and PhD programs at institutions like the University of Chicago, Penn State, Boston University, UT-Dallas, and the University of Melbourne, or have become my own doctoral students.

If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a brief self-introduction to my email at nicholas.z.chen@gmail.com. Be sure to clearly indicate "Application for RA" in the subject line.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,
Prof Chen, Zhiyao
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
依米姐 + 20 + 10 感谢分享

总评分: 寄托币 + 20  声望 + 10   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2022-7-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2024-6-7 23:10:42 |只看该作者

RE:

It seems that gmail can not receive emails from some Chinese email accounts. Please re-send the email to nicholaschen@ln.edu.hk in my current school email, if you contacted me but did not receive a reply.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2022-7-9
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2024-6-21 16:36:51 |只看该作者
The position is filled. Thank you for your interest. Good luck to you!

Prof Chen

使用道具 举报

RE: 香港城市大学金融系招聘全职研究助理(Full-time Research Assistant or Post-doc) [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
香港城市大学金融系招聘全职研究助理(Full-time Research Assistant or Post-doc)
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-2607425-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部