注册时间
2006-2-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-9 08:36:57 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Issue150: 534 words
Because of television and worldwide computer connections, people can now become familiar with a great many places that they have never visited. As a result, tourism will soon become obsolete.

With the fast development of high technology, more and more electronic facilities for us can be used to connect the outside world. The beautiful scenes, the new affairs, and the rushes in other places are familiar to people who sit at the front of a television set or surf the internet. It is easy to see the great sunrise in TaiShan in ShanDong province, listen the wonderful Merrya in Korea, and research the fantastic source in America.The globe is called globe village now. It seems that we do  need to have a travel no more. However, in my opinion, the tourism will soon be hot rather than obsolete because of television and worldwide computer connections.

Admittedly, there is no doubt that television and the Internet have provided people with unprecedented opportunity to learn about every corner of the earth without ever stepping out of their rooms. As a study researched by the Tsinghua University displayed, there are more than 200 television programs in China which aims at introducing the interest places and uncalculated information and discount message for tourism with the detailed depiction of the beauty or wander. One people in two will browser the website with description of a place, such as a country in another nation, a mild village in one province, and a mountain in the nearby city and so forth. Also, my experience is a case in point. I sit before the set and change the channel until someplace introduction attracts me not only because of the various business but also the costumes of the resident. I am not able to have a tourism because of the lacking of money and time when most of the teenager in China are in the same dilemma as me. We are feed by the television programs and the internet.
However, traveling has incomparable advantages over passively viewing sceneries and episodes on television or computer screens. When we study tired, it is normal to go out and have a glance at the green trees or colorful flowers and the fatigue disperses soon. Maybe the nature has the misery function. As a proverb says, we are alive because we can feel. Only touch make us more intimate and can feel each other. The beautiful poems were song by the poetries as soon as they arrived the place they called the misery in the globe. At that time, the water could be thought as tears, the trees could be described as friends, the birds could be treated as angel. All the aspiration is stimulated by the true picture in the nature. Can any poetry sing a poem when the poetic pictures are exposed on the television or on the internet? The answer is one word-none. No poetry, no poem, because of no trembling from touch..

Empirical evidence indicates that international tourism is actually growing rapidly and, to some extent, attach an important part of the multiple international exchange. When Bush invited China, he told us that the china and the China costume made him forwarding this great country, and Clinton, another president of the America, showed his deep interests in the Great Wall. They know all of china from the internet and their tourism promotes the communication between two nations.
热闹地想
  优雅地哭
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: Issue150 找自信的请进..... [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华