声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-5-26 23:27:17 |只看该作者

5、"A nation should require all its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college rather than allow schools in different parts of the nation to determine which academic courses to offer."教育类 出现频数:69

本次作业要求:

1,列出总的提纲

2,列出各段的逻辑论证方式

3,写出自己论证所要举的事例,并说明该实例要论证的逻辑关系

4,找出另一道与本题相关issue题,进行简单比较

我的观点:部分支持,部分反对

1.设置同样课程的优点。

(1)可以帮助全国的学生树立正确的人生观,世界观,树立正确的道德规范。(例子:全国的道德课程应当一致)

(2)从某种程度上来说,可以给大学提供衡量学生水平的标准。(例子:数学,语文等课程的设置)

2.设置同样课程的缺点。

(1)
限制了学生的特长的发展,忽视了学生个体之间的差异。

(2)
没有考虑到地区之间的差异性,以及同样课程的可行性等问题。(城市和农村的差异,民族之间的差异)

3.总的来说,政府应当设置一些相同的课程用来确保全国的学生能够形成同样的道德观和正确的价值观。但是同时也应当考虑到地区和地区之间的差异,允许一些特色课程的设置。

与本题相关的题目(1)51. Education will be truly effective only when it is specifically designed to meet the individual needs and interests of each student.

(2) 106.All students should be required to take at one course in ethics, even if taking the course means a decreased emphasis on academic subjects.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-5-27 00:05:29 |只看该作者
dacongfan下一阶段学习计划
5.27-6.1
看Issue的例文,熟悉issue的结构。
6.2-6.10
每天写10篇issue提纲,另外每天写一篇issue文章
除此之外每天看几篇times和economist的文章,积累表达和词汇
每天在利用两到四个小时的时间来记单词,争取在考作文的时候单词基本通关

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-5-27 18:01:29 |只看该作者
看了你的计划如果完全照做一定会有很大进步呀
第二次作业已经公布了  加油
I believe I can fly

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-5-27 23:22:13 |只看该作者
呵呵,谢谢,我会努力的,大家一起进步啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-5-30 16:17:18 |只看该作者
1"We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own; disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning."总频34 学习类

Outline:
P.1 I do agree with the speaker’s assertion that we can learn more from people sharing the same views with us than from people with different opinions. Unfortunately, the speaker unnecessarily extends the contention to the point that disagreement could lead to stress and inhibit learning.
P.2 On the one hand, we human beings 更加倾向于与自己有共同兴趣爱好的人呆在一起。当我们与和我们志同道合的人交流的时候,我们更加易于接收他们的看法和观点。而对于那些与我们观点相悖的人,人类作为一种动物本身所具有的那种特性使得我们不愿意和他们亲近,这样从他们身上自然就学不到太多的东西。
P.3 On the other hand, 我们又不能完全的说我们不能从与我们观点相悖的人身上学不到东西,更加不能说不一致的观点会导致压力并减缓学习的进程。诚然,对有些人来说,这的确是一个事实。但是也有很多的的disagreement 导致成功的范例,最突出的莫过于Michael Dell, Google等等。他们的老板可以忍受别人对他的指责和批评,从而有了公司的成功。
Conclusion: In the final analysis, 我认为我们人类从与我们意见相同的人身上学到的东西最多,但是也不能否认与我们意见相悖的人的作用。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-5-30 16:48:46 |只看该作者
7、"The video camera provides such an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life that it has become a more important form of documentation than written records."总频99 科技类
Outline:
Beginning: I concede that video camera is really a very convenient tool for people to record the events happened every day, yet it is impossible to let us be convinced that video camera is far more important in documentation than written records.
P.1 Admittedly, video camera is of greater significance than written records in several respects. The advent of video technology not only helps us a lot in recording the important affairs home and abroad but also plays a major role in catch hold of criminals. For instance, the video technology made it possible for us to record the miserable situation of  9.11 accident, thus uniting people all over the world together to fight with terrorism.
P.2 However, in some other fields the video camera cannot shake the status of written documentation. For example, in describing feelings of human beings, in recording the accurate statistic, etc.除此之外,文字性的记录还给除了作者的针对一个问题的思考,能够一针见血的给读者指出问题所在,而视频只是直观的给出了影像,至于它所带来的意义不能够体现出来。
[img]Conclusion:[/img]video camera 和written documentation 二者之间并不是一个互不相容的关系,而是可以共存并且互为辅助的,他们之间并没有所谓的孰轻孰重的问题。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-5-30 17:35:42 |只看该作者
8、"It is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public." 总频69 政治类Outline:
Beginning: I do agree with the speaker’s contention that political leaders should sometimes conceal information from the public considering the possible consequences. However, it is not an indication that political leaders can take every advantage to disguise all their information from the ordinary people.
P.1 Fully honesty, to some degree, can be utilized by the opponents to the very degree to beat down the leaders. E.g. the sexual scandal of Bill Clinton, the Watergate scandal, etc. In addition, common sense tells me that it is inappropriate for political leaders to inform us all things about them in that it is difficult for leaders to maintain their power and reputation.
P.2 Fully disclose of the information to the whole public, to some extent, will threaten the safety of the public, even the safety of the whole country. For example, if the Mexican police revealed the plans of catching the drug dealer, it would be impossible for them to successfully seize the criminals. 或者国家安全局将计划通告大众的话,国家的安全怎么得到保障。
P.3 但是我们也必须对领导人有一定的约束,不能毫无限制的让他们去向公众隐瞒消息。以防他们滥用职权做一些有损于国家利益和人们利益的事情。
Conclusion:政府领导人有时候是需要向公众隐瞒一些消息。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-5-30 18:46:45 |只看该作者

8. It is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public.

I do agree with the assertion that political leaders should sometimes conceal the information from the ordinary people considering the possible consequences. In the following are my reasons.

Complete disclosure to the public, to some degree, will lead to the termination of
leaders
political life in that adverse opponents may make full use of some information debunked by the leader themselves to defeat them. According to my own observation, many top leaders who were forced to leave the office were mostly caused by the scandal exposed by their aversaries. One apt illustration of this point involves the so-called watergate scandal, the exposure of which led to the resignation of President Nixon in 1970s.

In addition, as leaders of the country, it is essential for political leaders to possess some power and reputation to maintain the guiding positions in the whole nation. Dispite the fact that all people have their own strong points and short points, we human beings are more easier to tolerate ordinary people than to tolerate our political leaders. If all information about the leaders were disclosed to the public, I can ensure that it would undermine the leaders reputation, thereby undermining his authority in leading the whole country.

On the other hand, complete exposure of the information to public will, to some extent, threaten the safety of the public, even the safety of the whole country. Fox example, if the Mexican police publicized the complete plan of catching the drug dealers in order not to deprive peoples right to know, then how could it be possible for police to successfully carry out the plan? The current finacial crisis would be another good example to illustrate that it is not proper for political leaders to fully inform the public all information about the truth. If so, I do believe that it must arouse panic in common person, and if it were utilized by some demogogues, how could the country maintain its stability?

In the final analysis, the necessity that public leaders should conceal some information from the public is, to a large extent, favorable to the economic development and political stability of the country. 后边不知道该写什么了。希望哪位大虾帮帮忙。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-5-31 09:17:28 |只看该作者
哎呀 我们组就我俩完成了:hug:
I believe I can fly

使用道具 举报

声望