注册时间
2007-10-28
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-24 20:46:21 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Why people visit museums?
Many people visit museums when they travelto new places. Why do you think people visit museums?
Use specific reasons and examples tosupport your answer.
第二次的作业,希望大家多多指导。

Inthe age of global-trotting transport and communication, traveling to othercities becomes more and more popular. Once people arrive to a new city or place, the first place they wouldvisit to might be the museum near this area. It is not accidental, but withmany reasons. I can remember the feeling when I went to visit museums of somecities. Although the emotion of visit is not the same, the impulse thatencourages me to go ahead is nearly the same.

Aswe known, museums are the places where put on some important objects such asartifacts, literature, weapons and others of history. All of the entities inthe museums would give us much information about the history which we can notobtain from other places. If a person at university is studying at history, themost important things is to visit the famous museums and libraries to look upsome paramount files. No one can deny the museums' role of instructing ushistory. Forbidden City, the most important museums of Beijingin China, contains many oldartifacts, all of which are connected with the long history of China. Every year,many foreigners know the history of China through the visit to thismuseum.

Famousmuseums in cities are always the symbols of the cities. For example, the Louvre Museumin Paris is the most popular place in France. Infact, when people mention Paris, the first placewe have imagined is the Louvre Museum. Generally, if youdon't visit this museum in Paris, it seems youhave not been Paris.Museums of cities contain many elements of culture of the city or even thecountry. You can understand easily the culture or custom in the country afteryou visit some museums. Museums take an important role to distribute theculture of this country.

Inaddition, in museums there are many artifacts created by certain artists orscholars. Perhaps you can not see the cherish entities in other places. Forexample, I think you have no chance to see the Monalisa Smile if you don'tvisit to the Louvre Museum. And you perhapsalso can not read the original literature written by Shakespeare. Visit ofmuseum can give you the unique chance to contact with the invaluable artifacts.And at the same time, you can understand some certain artists, such as DaVince, through the series of his drawings.

Manis a social animal. He communicates with people and wants to learn about the history.Museums can offer the most direct ways to obtain knowledge that people want. Ithink this is the main reasons people visit to museums.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-6-26 11:28:52 |只看该作者
In the age of global-trotting transport and communication, traveling to other cities becomes more and more popular. Once people arrive to a new city or place, the first place (most of them) would visit to (not necessary)
might be the museum near this area. It (This phenomenon?) is not accidental, but with many reasons. I can remember the feeling(s) when I went to visit museums of some cities. Although the emotion of visit is not the same, the impulse that encourages me to go ahead is nearly the same.(
我觉得这句可以将主语大众化一点,不要太涉及个人)

(
可以加个主题句概括一下)As we known, museums are the places where put on (preserves) some important objects such as artifacts, literature (s), weapons and others of history. All of the entities in the museums would give us much information about the
history which we can not obtain from other places. If a person
at university is studying at history, the most important things is (are) to visit the famous museums and libraries to look up some paramount files. No one can deny the museums' role of instructing us history. Forbidden City, the most important museums of Beijing in China, contains many old (precious) artifacts, all of which are connected with the long history of China. Every year, many foreigners know the history of China through the visit to this museum.

(Furthermore,)Famous museums in cities are always the symbols of the cities. For example, the Louvre Museum in Paris is the most popular place in France. In fact, when people mention Paris, the first place we have imagined is the Louvre Museum. Generally, if you don't visit this museum in Paris, it seems you have not been
toParis.(是不是这个例子放在后面会好一些?) Museums of cities contain many elements of culture of the city or even the country. You can understand easily the culture or custom in the country after you visit some museums. Museums take an important role to distribute the culture of this country.In addition, in museums there are many artifacts created by certain artists or scholars. Perhaps you can not see the cherish (rare and valuable) entities in other places. For example, I think you have no chance to see the Monalisa Smile if you don't visit to the Louvre Museum.(,) and (also), you perhaps can not read the original literature written by Shakespeare. Visit(ing) of museum can give you the unique chance to contact with the invaluable (priceless) artifacts. And at the same time, you can, while understand(ing) some certain artists (influential masters), such as DaVince, through the series of his drawings (their work) .
Man is a social animal. He communicates with people and wants to learn about the history. Museums can offer the most direct ways to obtain knowledge that people want. Ithink this is the main reasons people visit to museums.(
想出了那么多好理由,最后都没有总结哦)

楼主举出的理由很好,词句也很明了。只是有一些语言习惯,比如前句用句号,后面加个And you can....楼主可以试试换句型。恩,我是93楼。。哈哈留个名儿
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
豆豆~ + 20 + 4 谢谢分享

总评分: 寄托币 + 20  声望 + 4   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-23
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-6-27 18:13:41 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 duoluoqishi8 于 2009-6-27 18:15 编辑

In the age of global-trotting transport and communication, traveling to other cities becomes more and more popular. Once people arrive to【arrive at or in,没有arrive to 的说法】 a new city or place, the first place they would visit to【删去to  visit some place 即可】 might be the museum near 【in】 this area. It is not accidental, but with many reasons. I can remember the feeling when I went to visit museums of some cities. Although the emotion of visit is not the same, the impulse that encourages me to go ahead is nearly the same.

As we known, museums are the places where 【which, not where】put on some important objects such as artifacts, literature, weapons and others of history. All of the entities in the museums would give us much information about the history which we can not obtain from other places. If a person at university is studying at history, the most important things is to visit the famous museums and libraries to look up some paramount files. No one can deny the museums' role of instructing us history. Forbidden City, the most important museums of Beijing in China, contains many oldartifacts, all of which are connected with the long history of China. Every year,many foreigners know the history of China through the visit to thismuseum.

Famous museums in cities are always the symbols of the cities. For example, the Louvre Museumin  in Paris is the most popular place in France. In fact, when people mention Paris, the first place we have imagined is the Louvre Museum. Generally, if you don't visit this museum in Paris, it seems you have not been Paris.Museums of cities contain many elements of culture of the city or even thecountry. You can understand easily the culture or custom in the country after you visit some museums. Museums take an important role to distribute the culture of this country.

In addition, in museums there are many artifacts created by certain artists orscholars. Perhaps you can not see the cherish【cherish MS 是动词吧,可以改为 priceless】  entities in other places. For example, I think you have no chance to see the Monalisa Smile if you don't visit to the Louvre Museum. And you perhaps also can not read the original literature written by Shakespeare. Visit of museum can give you the unique chance to contact with the invaluable artifacts.And at the same time, you can understand some certain artists, such as Da Vince, 【是 Da Vinci吧】through the series of his drawings.

Man is a social animal. He communicates with people and wants to learn about the history.Museums can offer the most direct ways to obtain knowledge that people want. I think this is the main reasons people visit to museums.

修正了些小错误 总体感觉结构还不是很突出。
不过我是新手 建议难免有点片面。
很感谢您对我的指点。

希望日后 还能多交流..............

使用道具 举报

RE: [6,7月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组goback211的 第19次作业] [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新