注册时间
2007-2-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-26 19:14:21 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
writing(Friendship):
Some people choose friends who are different from themselves. Others choose friends who are similar to themselves. Compare the advantages of having friends who are different from you with the advantages of having friends who are similar to you. Which kind of friend do you prefer for yourself? Why?

Friends play a vital role in our lives, we choose friends similar to ourselves that we can communicate with each other more understandablely, while we choose friends vary from ourselves that we can learn more things we never touched before. As for me, I like both types, for I can benefit from the two types. If I choose friends according to only one character, I will be restricted by one thought, that will not good for my own development.

Friends who are similar to ourselves can share our emotion, we can understand each other easier. They can know our joy, sadness and agony feelings with no more words. They can encourage us to do things haunting in our minds but dare not to. They bolster us when others misunderstand us. Thus, our frienship will be more stably.

On the other hand, friends similar to ourselves can not provide fresh thought to us. Due to their similar thought with us, when we confront new issues, we will conform to the same fixed method to resolve it. Thus, we can never know other better means and realize other factors should be considerated, not mention of observing things comprehensively.

At the same time, if I choose friends only according to the requirement that the one must different form me, there may waste time in merging our ideas, bring out many conflicts because of our different thought. In other words, different thought means we must spend time on know others’ thinking, consider things by standing at others’ angle, it will undoubtly wasting a lot of time. Even more, if we can not come to unanimous in one problem, we may collide with others even destory our friendship.

However, I can learn more from friends who are different from me even though conflicts exsited, for their ideology, knowledge and character enormous vary from ours. Especially in the teamwork, for example, different ideas will induce various angles when observing things, lend various method when solving things, make optimum choice electing from these and other thoughts. These friends different from me can show me a another new world, and I can learn merits from them to make me stronger. And, I take our conflicts for test of our friendship, after overcome it, our friendship will be more firmly.

To sum up, we may not choose friends strictly according to one condition, both friends will advance our development. We should shapen all-around in a diversified thought and culture which means we should make friends with different types who are both similar to ourselves and different to.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-29
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-26 23:05:35 |只看该作者
Friends play a vital role in our lives, we choose friends similar to ourselves(so) that(这里感觉应该是目的状语从句)  we can communicate with each other more understandablely, while we choose friends vary from ourselves (so) that we can learn more things we never touched before. As for me, I like both types, for I can benefit from the two types. If I choose friends according to only one character, I will be restricted by one thought, that(which)  will (be) not good for my own development.

Friends who are similar to ourselves can share our emotion , (and/so) we can understand each other easier. They can know our joy, sadness and agony feelings with no more words. They can encourage us to do things haunting in our minds but dare not to(这句话感觉有点问题,没看明白,but后面这里有点问题,感觉应该要有主语?) . They bolster us when others misunderstand us. Thus, our frienship will be more stably.(这一段句式有点单调,全是they do ..we do ..这种类型的)

On the other hand, friends similar to ourselves can not provide fresh thought to us. Due to their similar thought with us, when we confront new issues, we will conform to the same fixed method to resolve it. Thus, we can never know other better means and realize other factors should be considerated, not mention of observing things comprehensively.(题目中没有提到要说缺点哦.这一段有点多余了)

At the same time, if I choose friends only according to the requirement (这个是什么从句?) that the one must different form me, there(不能用there,建议we)  may waste time  in merging our ideas, bring out many conflicts because of our different thought. In other words, different thought means we must spend time on know others’ thinking, consider things by standing at others’ angle, it(which)  will undoubtly wasting(waste,没有谓语)  a lot of time. Even more, if we can not come to unanimous in one problem, we may collide with others even destory our friendship.

However, I can learn more from friends who are different from me even though conflicts exsited, for their ideology, knowledge and character enormous(enormously)  vary from ours. Especially in the teamwork, for example, different ideas will induce various angles when observing things, lend various method when solving things, make optimum choice electing from these and other thoughts. These friends different from me can show me a(不用a了) another new world, and I can learn merits from them to make me stronger. And, I take our conflicts for test of our friendship, after overcome(overcoming)  it, our friendship will be more firmly(firm) .

To sum up, we may not choose friends strictly according to one condition, both friends will advance our development. We should shapen all-around in a diversified thought and culture which means we should make friends with different types who are both similar to ourselves and different to.

comments:1.语法错误比较多,多检查一下句子的主谓宾就好了,这一点一定要注意哦,
                2.句式有点单一,注意适当替换.
                3.最严重的是没有看清楚题目,题中没有说要提到缺点,而是比较两者的优点,所以一定要注意;另外题目中所说的是prefer,对这种个人感觉最好不要写折中的文章.
                4.最后一点.尽量举例.

以上都是个人意见,欢迎指正,多交流,你我共勉,共同进步.  
Still up-and-down...

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T 小组第六次作业——cleo0812 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华