注册时间
2005-12-6
精华
帖子

Taurus金牛座 荣誉版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-2-8 17:14:18 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
TOPIC: ISSUE175 - "It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual."

观点:创新不仅需要个人的进取和独特的思维,还需要团队的合作
1 从历史角度看,很多创新的动力来源于个人
1)个人有enterprise,有勇气去尝试,不怕失败所带来的后果
2)个人有unique perception and foresight
2 随着技术不断进步,所面临的研究和问题越来越复杂,仅靠个人难以完成,因此需要团队的合作。
3 团队合作是创新的平台,个人与团队并不冲突,二者结合更有利于创新。

Is it the truth that an individual is always the essential impetus for innovations, as the speaker claims? I concede that an individual who possess the enterprise and unique perception indeed play a vital role in the innovations, nevertheless, I hold that an innovation also requires the foundation of teamwork. Thus, the functions of individuals and all members as a team are not mutually conflicts, in the contrary, they compensate with each other and lead people to discover and initiate.

To begin with, I turn to my agreement with the statement on the fundament that an individual, especially a talent, to certain extent plays an indispensable and significant role in the innovations. With the retrospect to the history, we will not be surprised that there are innumerous of inventions which particularly changed our lives and lead us to a new epoch are spring from some individual's enterprise and unique perception. For one thing, it is the enterprise which means the persistence of engaging one field of inquiry that bring the remarkable and unexpectable consequence. Take Tomas Edison, one of the greatest inventor in America for example. In order to invent the first lamp bulb, he pay his tremendous efforts on the research of seeking the optimal materials for the bulb and experienced 1800 times failure. However, thanks to his persistence and the enterprise, he succeeded at last, since then, the new era of human luminance was coming. Moreover, the precious quality of enterprise, as my viewpoint, means the great courage which facilitates a person to undertake new ventures even though they will suffer from the terrible consequence. As we known, the first plane was invented by the Wright Brothers, however, no one could understand their risks and distress they have experienced when admiring their remarkable bravery. Whatsoever, it is the very courage from the bottom of their heart that restore them from the succession of previous failures.

For another thing, with the unique perception which is equivalent to the careful observation and the treasured foresight, an great individual could achieve his success in the field of study. In the realm of economy, John Nash-the famous economist quickly comes to our mind. With the basic insight and large quantity of data analysis, he unprecedentedly applied the mathematic ideas and principles to the illustration of some economic phenomena, thus brought the thorough change in the economic world and eventually won him the Nobel Prize. Otherwise, the precious foresight seems equally important to an individual in consideration of his/her great accomplishment. It is the quality of unique perception that conduct the young Bill Gates to discover the big potentiality of software market while IBM and Ipod were plunged into the interference of hardware, and consequently help his establish the Microsoft myth.

Admittedly, we cannot deny that an individual, especially talent and with the precious quality of enterprise and unique perception, could play an essential role in the innovations. However, we confront the pressing and complex problems which were brought by the development of science and technology that, in the contemporary society, according with the advance of the high-tech, many researches and investigations could not be accomplished only by an individual. Therefore, the innovations which were generated in the modern epoch demand the cooperation of different members in a team as a whole. This point of view could aptly illustrated by a typical instance-the current laureates of the Nobel Prize are inevitably some specific groups or teams. Apparently, the contemporary projects or researches become so complicated and difficult that they cannot be achieved by a simple person, otherwise, the collaboration of member in a group with the same goal could have sufficient strength to finish a program by dividing the task into small pieces and integrating each individual's achievements together into a brand new discovery which is superior to every branch of it. In addition, based on the platform of a cohesive team, each individual can express and exchange their distinct ideas and values, which further contribute them to achieve a great accomplishment.

To sum up, as discussed above, I strongly concede the statement insofar as a talent individual, especially with precious quality of enterprise and unique perception could make unexpected discoveries. Nevertheless, when it comes to the complex problems and researches in the modern era, I insist that human beings should depend on the cooperation of members in a team as a whole, which may better contribute to the remarkable innovations.

写到597的时候突然发现没时间了,所以又没能成功限时,郁闷,:L
如何才能简练而又清晰的表达自己的观点呢?请大家多多指教!^_^
How to Eat Fried Worms?
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-5-5
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2006-2-8 21:54:36 |只看该作者

同学 ....这是..限时的吗.?? ^ ^bbbb

TOPIC: ISSUE175 - "It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual."

观点:创新不仅需要个人的进取和独特的思维,还需要团队的合作
1 从历史角度看,很多创新的动力来源于个人
1)个人有enterprise,有勇气去尝试,不怕失败所带来的后果
2)个人有unique perception and foresight
2 随着技术不断进步,所面临的研究和问题越来越复杂,仅靠个人难以完成,因此需要团队的合作。
3 团队合作是创新的平台,个人与团队并不冲突,二者结合更有利于创新。是一个论点一段吗?

Is it the truth that an可以去掉an individual is always the essential impetus for innovations, as the speaker claims? I concede that an individual who possess the enterprise and unique perception indeed play a vital role in the innovations, nevertheless, I hold that an innovation also requires the foundation of teamwork. Thus, the functions of individuals and all members as a team are not mutually conflicts, inon the contrary the contrary, they compensate with each other and lead people to discover and initiate这个是动词~  开篇满好的, 但是小错误注意了.

To begin with, I turn to my agreement with the statement on the fundament that an individual, especially a talent, to certain extent plays an indispensable and significant role in the innovations. With the retrospect to the history, we will not be surprised that there are innumerous of不要of inventions which particularly changed our lives and lead us to a new epoch are spring from some individual's enterprise and unique perception. For one thing, it is the enterprise which means the persistence of engaging one field of inquiry that bring the remarkable and unexpectable consequence. Take Tomas Edison, one of the greatest inventor in America for example. In order to invent the first lamp bulb, he paypaid his tremendous efforts on the research of seeking the optimal materials for the bulb and experienced 1800 times failure. However, thanks to his persistence and the enterprise, he succeeded at last, since then, the new era of human luminance was coming. Moreover, the precious quality of enterprise, asin sb's viewpoint... my viewpoint, means the great courage which facilitates a person to undertake new ventures even though they will suffer from the terrible consequence.though he may suffer from....小错仔细了哦 As we known, the first plane was invented by the Wright Brothers, however, no one could understand their risks and distress they have experienced when admiring their remarkable bravery. Whatsoever, it is the very courage from the bottom of their heart that restore them from the succession of previous failures. 前面的结构不错的那~~~特别清晰.但是后面这个的作用不明白? 解释什么是real enterprise?可是没有服务与题目啊

For another thing, with the unique perception which is equivalent to the careful observation and the treasured foresight, an great individual could achieve his success in the field of study. In the realm of economy, John Nash-the famous economist quickly comes to our mind. With the basic insight and large quantity of data analysis, he unprecedentedly applied the mathematic ideas and principles to the illustration of some economic phenomena, thus brought the thorough change in the economic world and eventually won him the Nobel Prize. Otherwise, the precious foresight seems equally important to an individual in consideration of his/her great accomplishment. It is the quality of unique perception that conduct the young Bill Gates to discover the big potentiality of software market while IBM and Ipod were plunged into the interference 觉得用"竞争"更好呢~~"of hardware, and consequently help his establish the Microsoft myth. 恩...觉得结构米上一段好~~有点乱. 例子不错的!! 还有topic sentence的意思是? 貌似跟后面的联系....

Admittedly, we cannot deny that an individual, especially talent and with the precious quality of enterprise and unique perception, could play an essential role in the innovations.这句可以不用了恩 However, we confront the pressing and complex problems which were brought by the development of science and technology that, in the contemporary society, according with the advance of the high-tech, many researches and investigations could not be accomplished only by an individual. Therefore, the innovations which were generated in the modern epoch demand the cooperation of different members in a team as a whole. This point of view could aptly illustrated by a typical instance-the current laureates of the Nobel Prize are inevitably some specific groups or teams. Apparently, the contemporary projects or researches become so complicated and difficult that they cannot be achieved by a simple person, otherwise, the collaboration of member in a group with the same goal could have sufficient strength to finish a program by dividing the task into small pieces and integrating each individual's achievements together into a brand new discovery which is superior to every branch of i解释得有点过头了~~~ ^ ^||||t. In addition, based on the platform of a cohesive team, each individual can express and exchange their distinct ideas and values, which further contribute them to achieve a great accomplishment. 总体不错恩,但观点有点单调,

To sum up, as discussed above, I strongly concede the statement insofar as a talent individual, especially with precious quality of enterprise and unique perception could make unexpected discoveries. Nevertheless, when it comes to the complex problems and researches in the modern era, I insist that human beings should depend on the cooperation of members in a team as a whole, which may better contribute to the remarkable innovations.

字数羡慕啊..........
中间注意语言了, 小错有点多那
还有一点, 我觉得个人的作用也得靠集体发挥,不只在复杂问题上.
同学貌似你马上要考了吗?  一修和阿狗都限时成功了吗?加油恩~~
(.....泪....我也差不多了)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-5-5
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2006-2-8 21:56:23 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-12-6
精华
帖子

Taurus金牛座 荣誉版主

地板
发表于 2006-2-8 23:56:02 |只看该作者
以下是我的修改:

Is it the truth that individual is always the essential impetus for innovations, as the speaker claims? I concede that an individual who possess the enterprise and unique perception indeed play a vital role in the innovations, nevertheless, I hold that an innovation also requires the foundation of teamwork. Thus, the functions of individuals and all members as a team are not mutually conflicts, on  the contrary, they compensate with each other and lead people to discover and initiate new things

To begin with, I turn to my agreement with the statement on the fundament that an individual, especially a talent, to certain extent plays an indispensable and significant role in the innovations. With the retrospect to the history, we will not be surprised that there are innumerous inventions which particularly changed our lives and lead us to a new epoch are spring from some individual's enterprise and unique perception. For one thing, it is the enterprise which means the persistence of engaging one field of inquiry that bring the remarkable and unexpectable consequence. Take Tomas Edison, one of the greatest inventor in America for example. In order to invent the first lamp bulb, he paypaid his tremendous efforts on the research of seeking the optimal materials for the bulb and experienced 1800 times failure. However, thanks to his persistence and the enterprise, he succeeded at last, since then, the new era of human luminance was coming. Moreover, the precious quality of enterprise, asin sb's viewpoint... my viewpoint, means the great courage which facilitates a person to undertake new ventures even though he may suffer from the terrible consequence.though  As we known, the first plane was invented by the Wright Brothers, however, no one could understand their risks and distress they have experienced when admiring their remarkable bravery. Whatsoever, it is the very courage from the bottom of their heart that restore them from the succession of previous failures.

For another thing, with the unique perception which is equivalent to the careful observation and the treasured foresight, an great individual could achieve his success in the field of study. In the realm of economy, John Nash-the famous economist quickly comes to our mind. With the basic insight and large quantity of data analysis, he unprecedentedly applied the mathematic ideas and principles to the illustration of some economic phenomena, thus brought the thorough change in the economic world and eventually won him the Nobel Prize. Otherwise, the precious foresight seems equally important to an individual in consideration of his/her great accomplishment. It is the quality of unique perception that conduct the young Bill Gates to discover the big potentiality of software market while IBM and Ipod were scrambling drasticallythe hardware market, and consequently help his establish the Microsoft myth.

Admittedly, we cannot deny that an individual, especially talent and with the precious quality of enterprise and unique perception, play an essential role in the innovations. However, we confront the pressing and complex problems which were brought by the development of science and technology that, in the contemporary society, according with the advance of the high-tech, many researches and investigations could not be accomplished only by an individual. Therefore, the innovations which were generated in the modern epoch demand the cooperation of different members in a team as a whole. This point of view could aptly illustrated by a typical instance-the current laureates of the Nobel Prize are inevitably some specific groups or teams. Apparently, the contemporary projects or researches become so complicated and difficult that they cannot be achieved by a simple person, otherwise, the collaboration of member in a group with the same goal could have sufficient strength to finish a program by dividing the task into small pieces and integrating each individual's achievements together into a brand new discovery which is superior to every branch of it. In addition, based on the platform of a cohesive team, each individual can express and exchange their distinct ideas and values, which further contribute them to achieve a great accomplishment.

多谢修改,我不是限时写的,在写最后一段的时候没时间了,你认为个人的作用应该通过集体发挥出来,这个思路很好,学习ing......^_^

[ 本帖最后由 jingjingtous 于 2006-2-9 00:11 编辑 ]
How to Eat Fried Worms?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-5-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-2-9 22:00:08 |只看该作者
^ ^||