老板不给假~今天事情无敌多,刚刚把老板那边的事情做完开始写作文。。
以我的速度还不知道磨蹭多久,,不过,很努力的说,今天一定交~!
大吼一声,一起加油~!
——————————————————————————————————————
嗷嗷,我终于写完了。办公室就剩下我一个人,楼门都锁了,老鼠在天花板跑来跑去。。
速度的发上来俺闪人了~!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
口语
A gift (such as a camera, a soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help a child develop? Why? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice.

Well, for myself, if there is a little girl, I will give her a doll for present, which has long golden hair and blue eyes. The reason I choose a doll for gift list as follows:
First of all, a doll could accompany this girl when her parents were not at home, for example, go to work. So if she has a doll, she will never feel alone, and have a happy childhood.
What’s more, a doll can also let the girl know how to take care of others. She could make cloths for the doll, and prepare some "meal" for it. It's not only a funny game, but also let a child know what “concern about others” really means. So it's good for a child's development and because of this I'll choose a doll for present. (137)
汗,每次写的时候都会比较长。。这次念了一下,43S..考场上肯定说不完这么多。。以后努力压缩下。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
7.21:第五次作业(请于7.21晚22:30之前交,在7.22晚17:30前完成批改)
作文
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
1.主题,得做一些不愿做的事情
2.因为钱不得不作
3.因为责任不得不做
4.因为未来
5.让步,如果能把工作和爱好统一。但是没统一前我们还是要做好我们应该做的事情,总结结尾。
(这个写的有点幼稚,办公室就要锁门了,太赶了。。。飘走,,谢谢给我修改的兄弟姐妹~!)

With the development of society, nowadays, increasingly people often face the dilemma of whether they should do things or works they do not like to do. With all aspects carefully considered, personally, I believe that maybe you need to do something you do not enjoy sometimes is a realistic choice.

When concerned of money, maybe extremely numbers of people will choose to do some thing they do not really like. Everyone knows, nothing is more vital than live. So under the pressure of survive, for example in the work, you have to communicate with the person you do not like; you have to eaten dinner with your customers but not with your family members; you also have to work overtime and sacrifice your leisure time. You know that without salary, you can do nothing else except waiting to die of hunger. So with the increasingly pressure of money and life, everyone have to do something they do not enjoy very much.

Another evidence for me to support my idea is that, everyone should do something for responsibility. It is obvious that we should do something for our parents, or wife, or friends, and so on. Image that you are a inheritor of your family company, your grandfather or father want you to carry on the business and make it success. Maybe what's more, your also have to marry a girl that you do not truly love, but just have benefits to your family business. This kind of story is commonly seen in the TV show, but in the true life, you also have to do all of this for responsibility, not just follow joy.

Last but not least important, sometimes you also have to do something for you future. If the examination is around the corner, and you still want to play the computer game, if you do not like to eat vegetables and only want to eaten crisps, if you want to reading novel and tomorrow will have a important exam, all of these conditions is closely related to your future. It is conceivable that if you only follow your personally interest at that time, maybe you will miss a great mass of opportunities and have bad efforts on your future.

Of cause, only do thing that you really like it has its own merits. In this condition, you can do work more effective and with more joy. But in my personally view, we should do something we must do, than we could do things we want to do. I therefore reinforce my standpoint to choose that I agree People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing as the final choice.

[ 本帖最后由 optoAz 于 2007-7-21 22:43 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-2-22
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-22 07:14:54 |只看该作者
With the development of society, nowadays, increasingly people often face(好像最好用are facing 因为有increasingly了) the dilemma of whether they should do things or works they do not like to do. With all aspects carefully considered, personally, I believe that maybe you need to do something you do not enjoy sometimes is a realistic choice.

When concerned of money, maybe extremely(不确定,查一下有没有这么说的吧) numbers of people will choose to do some thing they do not really like. (是不是要有As) Everyone knows, nothing is more vital than live. So under the pressure of survive, for example in the work(说明一下work和survive的关系,至少是earn to live), you have to communicate with the person you do not like; you have to eaten dinner with your customers but not with your family members; you also have to work overtime and sacrifice your leisure time. You know that without salary, you can do nothing else except waiting to die of hunger. So with the increasingly pressure of money and life, everyone have to do something they do not enjoy very much.

Another evidence for me to support my idea is that, everyone should do something for responsibility. It is obvious that we should do something for our parents, or wife, or friends, and so on. Image that you are a inheritor of your family company, your grandfather or father want you to carry on the business and make it success. Maybe what's more, your also have to marry a girl that you do not truly love, but just have benefits to your family business. This kind of story is commonly seen in the TV show, but in the true life, you also have to do all of this for responsibility, not just follow joy.

Last but not least important, sometimes you also have to do something for you future. If the examination is around the corner, and you still want to play the computer game, if you do not like to eat vegetables and only want to eaten crisps,(该有or了吧) if you want to reading novel and tomorrow will have a important exam, all of these conditions is closely related to your future. It is conceivable that if you only follow your personally interest at that time, maybe you will miss a great mass(好像没这么用的) of opportunities and have bad efforts on your future.

Of cause, only do(doing?) thing that you really like it has its own merits. In this condition, you can do work more effective and with more joy. But in my personally(personal) view, we should do something we must do, than we could do things we want to do. I therefore reinforce my standpoint to choose that I agree People(为什么大写?) should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing as the final choice(为什么final choice好像没说).

我记得听过一个老师说过TWE尽量不要用you, LZ的you好像不太合适
逻辑上没挑出什么问题

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-706809-1-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-21
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-7-22 16:10:56 |只看该作者

回复 #1 optoAz 的帖子

With the development of society, nowadays, increasingly people often face the dilemma of whether they should do things or works they do not like to do. With all aspects carefully considered, personally, I believe that maybe you need to do something you do not enjoy sometimes is a realistic choice.

When concerned of money, maybe extremely numbers of people will choose to do some thing they do not really like. Everyone knows, nothing is more vital than live. (这句话看着好别扭阿,建议改成every achievement is based on life 或者类似说法。) So under the pressure of survive, for example in the work, you have to communicate with the person you do not like; you have to eaten dinner with your customers but not with your family members; you also have to work overtime and sacrifice your leisure time. You know that without salary, you can do nothing else except waiting to die of hunger. So with the increasingly pressure of money and life, everyone have to do something they do not enjoy very much.

Another evidence for me to support my idea is that, everyone should do something for responsibility. It is obvious that we should do something for our parents, or wife, or friends, and so on. Image that you are a (an) inheritor of your family company, your grandfather or father want you to carry on the business and make it success. Maybe what's more, your also have to marry a girl that you do not truly love, but just have benefits to your family business. This kind of story is commonly seen in the TV show, but in the true life, you also have to do all of this for responsibility, not just follow joy.

Last but not least important, sometimes you also have to do something for you future. If the examination is around the corner, and you still want to play the computer game, if you do not like to eat vegetables and only want to eaten crisps, if you want to reading novel and tomorrow will have a important exam, all of these conditions is closely related to your future. It is conceivable that if you only follow your personally interest at that time, maybe you will miss a great mass of opportunities and have bad efforts on your future.
这里用了很多个if,不知道是故意作成排比还是什么的,如果不是建议变换一下句式,因为很难写成native speaker那样好的排比。

Of cause, only do thing that you really like it has its own merits. In this condition, you can do work more effective and with more joy. But in my personally view, we should do something we must do, than we could do things we want to do. I therefore reinforce my standpoint to choose that I agree People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing as the final choice.

字数很赞的说!而且文章很流畅。观点丰富,可以在你这里学到很多阿……(感觉我写的观点太幼稚了……)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-21
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-7-22 16:13:21 |只看该作者

看了一下口语

结构挺好的,有条理
加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-7-22 18:21:01 |只看该作者
吼吼,谢谢哈,鞠躬。。
昨天赶时间写出来的东西,本来以为不太好滴,多谢楼上两位替我重拾信心了。。
那一堆if..是想写成排比的,可是看起来似乎没出来这种效果啊。

而且俺语法无敌烂,副词修饰名词或者一个句子里N个谓语M个宾语这种事情我都做得出来。。而且写的句子结构都很幼稚,用不上什么好看的倒装从句之类的结构,,嗯,以后多向楼上两位学习了。。

继续鞠躬,谢谢哈

使用道具 举报

RE: 9月ibt小组第五次作业——optoAz [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子