回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-27
精华
帖子

寄托优秀版主 Cancer巨蟹座 GRE梦想之帆 GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 US Assistant US Applicant 分享之阳 美版友情贡献 寄托兑换店纪念章 美版版主 满3年在任版主

沙发
发表于 2011-11-24 12:52:21 |只看该作者
先自改,然后再传上来,别人改过,自己还要改。
人山人海,人来人往中却兀自闪闪发亮,独一无二的你!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-11-25 13:28:22 |只看该作者
2# 苏梳眠
恩,好的,我写好了两篇作文,自己修改了,上传附件,然后过去占位,是吧?谢谢啊
大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-11-25 13:33:59 |只看该作者
1123 100924NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? College or University should offer students more preparation before they start working.
After four years theory learning, the student possess a foundation knowledge for begin working, however, these student did not suffer the practical inspect and did not have a thorough understanding of the really working, that is meaning, they do not full prepare for the working. Thus, it is necessary that the university off them more opportunity prior to them first working.

First of all, it is benefits for college once all the graduate student found satisfaction job will take a great honor for their college. One of the standards to estimate a college whether bad or good is check out how many student get a high-income career when they finish their study. Our local college are famous for computer modeling, annually, the college will give the student a chance to take part in some important competition which is a good way to test the student ability of operate the computer. Before the last year, when the student will graduated, college will invite some high-level company like Microsoft, apple and so on, to the college hire the student.
Those actions that offer as many as possible chance for the student have brought the college great honor and got widely approve from the student.

In addition, it is good for student to drawn the career plan before they starting job. From senior to junior, the student have spend their whole year in the library and the classroom, consequently, they have a shortage of knowledge of working. Many proportion of student have a vague idea of what job they can competent, or what kinds job suit for them, or what the job they want to do. So, the college have responsibility to make the student have a clearly cognition of the career before they starting working.

Last but not the least, if the college offer more preparation before student starting the working, the student can easily adjust the working circumstance and the company will spend less money to training them. As a result, the company can save large amount cash and increase the profits.
大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 13:34:41 |只看该作者
TPO24 综合写作
In the lecture, the professor is skeptical the points that the author maintain in the passage and give some likely explain/interpretation to support his views.

First of all, the professor thought that the channel in the bone is the bacterial which living in the bone after the dinosaur died, the research tract the trace of soft materials that the bacterial living behind. However, the author believed that the channel reveal the blood vessel, special found some soft, flexible organic materials.

In addition, the professor pointed out that the red blood cell did not found in the nearly animal body when animal living. besides, the sphere cannot remain in the blood cell and perhaps have different tissue. In contrast, the author hold the view that the exist of the sphere reveal the red blood cells. Furthermore, the sphere have some dark red centers similar the size of the red blood cells.

Lastly, the professor said that it is impossible for the collagen last so long time once the animal have died. The collage maybe come from other nearby resource likely the human skin who handle it. Instead of, the author shown a deep believe that the collage which is a fibrous protein have a closely relationship with the bone tissue.
大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 13:35:53 |只看该作者
TPO24 综合写作
In the lecture, the professor is skeptical the points that the author maintain in the passage and give some likely explain/interpretation to support his views.
First of all, the professor thought that the channel in the bone is the bacterial which living in the bone after the dinosaur died, the research tract the trace of soft materials that the bacterial living behind. However, the author believed that the channel reveal the blood vessel, special found some soft, flexible organic materials.
In addition, the professor pointed out that the red blood cell did not found in the nearly animal body when animal living. besides, the sphere cannot remain in the blood cell and perhaps have different tissue. In contrast, the author hold the view that the exist of the sphere reveal the red blood cells. Furthermore, the sphere have some dark red centers similar the size of the red blood cells.
Lastly, the professor said that it is impossible for the collagen last so long time once the animal have died. The collage maybe come from other nearby resource likely the human skin who handle it. Instead of, the author shown a deep believe that the collage which is a fibrous protein have a closely relationship with the bone tissue.

在高级回复里面没有找到能够上传附件的,只能这样了,不好意思啊,,,
大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 21:01:53 |只看该作者
TPO23综合In the lecture, the professor is disagree the points that the author hold in the passage the reason of the decline of the cedar tree and give some other explains to support his ideas.

First of all, the professor pointed out that the yellow cedar tree have a resistance than other tree of the beetle through release powerful chemical to toxic beetle and kill the beetle. The tree maybe died because of other ways. In contrast, the author thought the beetle eating the wood and killing the cedar, thus should be the reason for the decline.

In addition, the professor shown that the trees have ranged cover all the mainland and island where do not have the bear also found the tree have decline, so the bear should not be the reason for decline. However, the author said that bear eat the tree bark which have a high sugar content and bear's clawing destroy the tree.

Lastly, according to the climate change, it is expect that the low level place will be hot and died more trees than the high level place will be cool. In fact, the low and warm place have died more trees. Therefore, the sensitive of the root system for the warm temperature perhaps killing them. Instead of, the author insisted that the change of the climate have a significant impact the growing roots especially on the cold winter, finally, killing the whole tree.
大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 21:02:24 |只看该作者
In the lecture, the professor is disagree the points that the author hold in the passage the reason of the decline of the cedar tree and give some other explains to support his ideas.

First of all, the professor pointed out that the yellow cedar tree have a resistance than other tree of the beetle through release powerful chemical to toxic beetle and kill the beetle. The tree maybe died because of other ways. In contrast, the author thought the beetle eating the wood and killing the cedar, thus should be the reason for the decline.

In addition, the professor shown that the trees have ranged cover all the mainland and island where do not have the bear also found the tree have decline, so the bear should not be the reason for decline. However, the author said that bear eat the tree bark which have a high sugar content and bear's clawing destroy the tree.

Lastly, according to the climate change, it is expect that the low level place will be hot and died more trees than the high level place will be cool. In fact, the low and warm place have died more trees. Therefore, the sensitive of the root system for the warm temperature perhaps killing them. Instead of, the author insisted that the change of the climate have a significant impact the growing roots especially on the cold winter, finally, killing the whole tree.
大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 21:03:01 |只看该作者
In the lecture, the professor is disagree the points that the author hold in the passage the reason of the decline of the cedar tree and give some other explains to support his ideas.

大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 21:03:30 |只看该作者

大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 21:03:51 |只看该作者

大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 21:05:10 |只看该作者
11月25日 101009NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People can take care of their family members better when they living big cities than in the countryside.
Living in the big cities, have better doctor and high level hospital that rural, nice traffic condition and beautiful environment that countryside, living together with the whole family members than apart from each other in the village. Therefore, people will take good care of their family members better than the remote and poverty rural.

First of all, living in the big cities, the whole family living together in an apartment rather than living apart from each other in the rural will be a great convenient to look after each other. My grandpa, who is older than 70 and have a poor eyesight, living with us in the same house which is directly the room nearly 10 meters away from my parents room so that once my grandpa have any uncomfortable, my parents immediately appear and attend my grandpa. In contrast, my best friend vector living in the different sides of the village which is far away from others family members. If vector got a heavy headache in the midnight, hardly anyone will know his situation, even to say take he to the nearby hospital.

In addition, living in the big cities, there are the best doctors who is expert and experienced, the high level hospital with wide range of the equipment to cure all kinds of the different disease. Last summer, my grandpa suddenly suffer huge painful in the leg that sometimes cannot moving a pit. My parent and I were shocked because just before a minute my grandpa was still running in the playground. We drive the car and send grandpa to the best hospital in our city, which have lots of famous export in the bone field. After several cure under the demand of the expert, my grandpa gradually can move like before. Otherwise, in the rural, the condition of the hospital is low level just few implement and cannot deal with serious health problem.

Last but not least, living in the big cities, have abundant amusement programmers than the countryside, which was a good opportunity for the whole family to communicate each other meanwhile enhance the shipment between the family member. Take the cinema for example, my parent and I watching the latest film in the cinema in the Sunday afternoon and we talk about the story of the film as well as share something that happened recently in our private life. This action strong the emotion between my family member. However, in the poor countryside, there is little entertainment for the peasant.
大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 21:05:24 |只看该作者
11月25日 101009NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People can take care of their family members better when they living big cities than in the countryside.
Living in the big cities, have better doctor and high level hospital that rural, nice traffic condition and beautiful environment that countryside, living together with the whole family members than apart from each other in the village. Therefore, people will take good care of their family members better than the remote and poverty rural.

First of all, living in the big cities, the whole family living together in an apartment rather than living apart from each other in the rural will be a great convenient to look after each other. My grandpa, who is older than 70 and have a poor eyesight, living with us in the same house which is directly the room nearly 10 meters away from my parents room so that once my grandpa have any uncomfortable, my parents immediately appear and attend my grandpa. In contrast, my best friend vector living in the different sides of the village which is far away from others family members. If vector got a heavy headache in the midnight, hardly anyone will know his situation, even to say take he to the nearby hospital.

In addition, living in the big cities, there are the best doctors who is expert and experienced, the high level hospital with wide range of the equipment to cure all kinds of the different disease. Last summer, my grandpa suddenly suffer huge painful in the leg that sometimes cannot moving a pit. My parent and I were shocked because just before a minute my grandpa was still running in the playground. We drive the car and send grandpa to the best hospital in our city, which have lots of famous export in the bone field. After several cure under the demand of the expert, my grandpa gradually can move like before. Otherwise, in the rural, the condition of the hospital is low level just few implement and cannot deal with serious health problem.

Last but not least, living in the big cities, have abundant amusement programmers than the countryside, which was a good opportunity for the whole family to communicate each other meanwhile enhance the shipment between the family member. Take the cinema for example, my parent and I watching the latest film in the cinema in the Sunday afternoon and we talk about the story of the film as well as share something that happened recently in our private life. This action strong the emotion between my family member. However, in the poor countryside, there is little entertainment for the peasant.
大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-25 21:05:41 |只看该作者

大鹏展翅

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-26 17:53:30 |只看该作者
楼主,加油哈~25号的已经批改完了,我们就是一组的,你还要批改我的哦。
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
乔布斯:“记住你即将死去”。