注册时间
2009-1-16
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-3-11 22:03:05 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 duduyan11 于 2009-3-11 22:14 编辑

It's better to use own knowledge and expeirence to solve question, or ask other people for advice?' O8 k. `&

It's better to use own knowledge and expeirence to solve question, or ask other people for advice? When it comes to this issue, some people believe that it is good for them to solve question by them alone , others , however, diagree with it . As for me, i am in favor of the opinon that solve problems.' O

The first plain truth ,I am presenting here, is that discussing solutions with other students to achieve  their goals easily. However competent you are , however experienced , you must have something unknown . The strength of an individual is limited , while that of a group is boundless. A chance conversation between two students may enlighten each other . Take me as an example , once I was not at home in physics at college . But i  consult  others for the   knowledage about physics, and some classmates borrowed their notes to me and helped me to solve some difficult problems . Afterward , I passed all the exams of physics courses . One classmate , a smart girl , solve her puzzles .Obviously , asking other people for heip is instrumental in achieving  our goals .

Moreover,there is no need for me to put any emphasis on what the advantages of asking people for advice are  greatly improving and increasing our productivity.When asking others for proposals ,discuss and debating become possible , which usually develop critical thinking skills , and where many problem can even be solved unconsciously  and therefore save much time and energy .

One very strong argument for asking people for advice is that it can teach you how to get along with other students , how to communicate with your partners , and how to negotiate with others . These social skills are necessary to make a living in society .

Of course, useing  own knowledge and experience to solve question  also has advantages .But if all these factors are complicated, the advantages of asking others carry more weight than those of solve by ourselves. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that  It’s better to ask other people for advice.  

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-3-13 15:24:47 |只看该作者
1# duduyan11
It's better to use own knowledge and expeirence (experience) to solve question, or ask other people for advice?

It's better to use own knowledge and expeirence (experience) to solve question, or ask other people for advice? When it comes to this issue, some people believe that it is good for them to solve question by them alone (themselves), others, however, diagree (disagree) with it. As for me, i (大写) am in favor of the opinon (opinion) that solve problems (这句话里怎么没有你的观点呢?到底是自己解决啊还是找别人的意见啊?!最好在开头点明自己的观点).

The first plain truth, I am presenting here, is that discussing solutions with other students(建议改成people to achieve their goals easily. However competent you are, however experienced, you must have something unknown. The strength of an individual is limited, while that of a group is boundless. A chance conversation between two students may enlighten each other. Take me as an example, once I was not at home in physics at college. But i (大写I consult
others for the
knowledage
(knowledge) about physics, and some classmates borrowed their notes to me and helped me to solve some difficult problems . Afterward, I passed all the exams of physics courses. One classmate, a smart girl, solve her puzzles (
没有信息量的一句话,建议去掉) .Obviously, asking other people for heip helpis instrumental in achieving our goals .

Moreover, there is no need for me to put any emphasis on what the advantages of asking people for advice are greatly improving and increasing our productivity. When asking others for proposals, discuss (discussing前后一致) and debating become possible, which usually develop critical thinking skills, and where many problem can even be solved unconsciously and therefore save much time and energy. (这段观点很好,可以展开说,如果时间允许)

One very strong argument for asking people for advice is that it can teach you how to get along with other students, how to communicate with your partners, and how to negotiate with others. These social skills are necessary to make a living in society. (这个观点也可以展开来说)

Of course, useing usingown knowledge and experience to solve question also has advantages .But if all these factors are complicated, the advantages of asking others carry more weight than those of solve solving
by ourselves. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that
It’s better to ask other people for advice.

拼写错误太多

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-1-18
精华
帖子

备考先锋

板凳
发表于 2009-3-14 20:02:12 |只看该作者
It's better to use own knowledge and expeirence to solve question, or ask other people for advice? When it comes to this issue, some people believe that it is good for them to solve question by them alone , others , however, diagree with it . As for me, i am in favor of the opinon that solve the problems (观点应该明确)

The first plain truth ,I am presenting here, is that discussing solutions with other students to achieve  their goals easily. However competent you are , however experienced , you must have something unknown . The strength of an individual is limited , while that of a group is boundless. A chance conversation between two students may enlighten each other . Take me as an example , once I was not at home in physics at college . But i  consult  others for the   knowledage about physics, and some classmates borrowed their notes to me and helped me to solve some difficult problems . Afterward , I passed all the exams of physics courses . One classmate , a smart girl , solve her puzzles .Obviously , asking other people for heip is instrumental in achieving  our goals . (这段似乎过长了)

Moreover,there is no need for me to put any emphasis on what the advantages of asking people for advice are  greatly improving and increasing our productivity.When asking others for proposals ,discuss and debating become possible , which usually develop critical thinking skills , and where many problem can even be solved unconsciously  and therefore save much time and energy

One very strong argument for asking people for advice is that it can teach you how to get along with other students , how to communicate with your partners , and how to negotiate with others . These social skills are necessary to make a living in society

Of course, useing  own knowledge and experience to solve question  also has advantages .But if all these factors are complicated, the advantages of asking others carry more weight than those of solve by ourselves. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that  It’s better to ask other people for advice. 

整体结构不错,但第一段最好能明确的指出观点
语法错误很多,这里没有单个指出了 :)
独自等待.默默忍受.

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组 第十一次作业】 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华