寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-25
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-12-10 15:46:50 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 luckybabynanfu 于 2010-12-10 15:48 编辑

Movies and television has gradually become the main means of relaxation. In that case, they have responsibility to indicate people not to commit anything(not to commit anything在这什么意思). Thus, I totally agree on the statement that movies and televisions should always show audience that good people rewarded and bad people are punished.

To begin with, showing the thing to audience is necessary, especially showing to the children. Their standards of judgment have not formed completely. If they watch someone who rubs the bank in the film, they may have such a thought that rubbing is available for me (人称代词要一致)and they can(may) do the same thing when they are (at the)删 lack of money.  Therefore, the wrong indication can lead to high crime rate in a sense.

In addition, it can inspire people to work harder to obtain the goals. A lot of movies or televisions show successful experiences about a ordinary man or woman. And they are likely to make people imitate what the hero or heroine do in the film or on television. To take my aunt for example, her favorite TV series is about a love story happening to international students in Harvard University. And she was attracted by the fascinating atmosphere of the college and hence, she began to study earnestly and dreamed of going to the college one day. Eventually, her dream came true. I deem that the main factor that she gain(时态) the offer is the influence from that TV series.

结尾。。。

使用道具 举报

RE: darkfinally 的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子