寄托币
注册时间
2012-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-12 18:36:25 |只看该作者
laotaitai 发表于 2012-6-11 19:32
Tpo19 综合

According to the reading passage, the author claims that buzzing has generated a lot o ...

6.11已改
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-19 23:44:18 |只看该作者
patient is not a good strategy, we should take action now
laotaitai

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 12:14:49 |只看该作者
laotaitai 发表于 2012-6-19 23:44
patient is not a good strategy, we should take action now

看了一下,发现已经没有什么表达和语法的错误了!
所以我只能提一些软性的建议。比如,论证的更加充分一些,可能更好,例子举的更加贴切,恰当一些~
应该是是一篇至少4/5分。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 15:12:30 |只看该作者
发现问题很到位,例子是编的,
话题扯得比较牵强!
谢谢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 15:12:47 |只看该作者
mikejason2005 发表于 2012-6-20 12:14
看了一下,发现已经没有什么表达和语法的错误了!
所以我只能提一些软性的建议。比如,论证的更加充分一 ...

发现问题很到位,例子是编的,
话题扯得比较牵强!
谢谢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-20 19:07:59 |只看该作者
0619独立

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-21 17:53:50 |只看该作者
欢迎大家来批改啊!
laotaitai

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

发表于 2012-6-21 21:15:31 |只看该作者
laotaitai 发表于 2012-6-21 17:53
欢迎大家来批改啊!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-2 21:15:42 |只看该作者
Do you agree of disagree with the following statement, people are now easier to become educated than in the past?

When it comes with the statement that people are now easier to become educated than in the past, perhaps no one can deny it. In my opinion, I also totally agree with this statement, since modern society provides people so many chances to accept education through various ways. In addition, people become more aware of the significance of education than that in the old days.

First of all, in addition to the knowledge they can gain in the school, with the developing of economic and technology, modern people can be educated through more opportunities and forms   It is obvious that people can gain extraeducation by special training class, the Internet, the videos, and so on. For example, in order to preparing the IBT test, a friend of mine joined in a special training team he also shared experience and communicated with others who had the same dreams on the Internet. Thus, when he came up with some problem, he could turn to the teachers in charge of the special training class and his web- friends. As a consequence, he got an ideal score by those means. However, in the old days, owing to the poverty, it was the maximum possibility for young children to accept the elementary education, not to mention the special education and web-education.

In addition, there is a strong tendency that more parents--especially young parents pay close attention to the education of children. That is to say, if only/ as long as their children can be well-educated, they are willing to pay whatever they have, money, time or efforts. Perhaps there are two factors contributing to this fact. On the one hand, almost all the chinesse families are permitted to raise only one child. Thus, there are only one child needs parents to impose their eyes on; On the other hand, most of the parents have already gained the advanced education. Therefore, they do not want their children worse than them. Whereas, in the past, a family perhaps had to rasise several children and parents often needed to face such a difficult choice—which child should obtain the chance to be educated? Which one should be retained at home and helped them to make a living. Therefore, the concept that young children should be educated maybe had never existed in the mind of old days’ parents.

Admittedly, with the emerging of various education resources and developing of the sense, children should face to more competition than before. As a matter of fact, it is undeniable that almost all the children have to struggle with the university entrance exam in China and, perhaps it is the better way for them to change their life by obtaining advanced education. According to the investigation of China Daily in 2011, the rate of admission into high schools is 52.8 percent, increased by 5.1 percet over the previous year. Therefore, under such severe competition, young children have to study hard and diligently, even the process seems to be passive. Accordingly, there is a positive result that more young children are well-educated.

All in all, due to the severe competition and pressure, more and more people are aware that it is important for people to be educated. In addition, according to the development of economic and society, there are more chances for people to gain extra education than the old days. Therefore, it is undeniable that people are now being easier to become educated.
laotaitai

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-2 21:16:50 |只看该作者
Compared with people lived in urban areas, the people who live in the rural area can take better care of their families.

It is obvious that there are lots of differences between the urban area and rural area, and each one has its own merits for people to choose and live in. As for me, I totally believe that living in the urban areas can take better care of their families because of perfect educational and medical system.

Comparatively speaking/Admittedly, there are certain advantages for people to take care of their families in the rural areas, because people can enjoy the fresh foods and graceful environment. And as those people in the rural areas do not have so much pressure of work and life, they can spend much more time with their family member, and experience the intimate relationship among people. However, even those benefits are very attracted, there still exist unsolved questions that would hinder people from taking care of their families, especially when the family member catch a extremely severe disease or need advanced education.

To begin with, living in the rural areas is unable for people to offer advanced education to the family members. As a matter of fact, it is undeniable that the level of education in the urban areas is much higher than that in the rural areas in China, because there are advanced facilities and professional teachers in the urban schools. Therefore, this is the one of the crucial reasons why so many people surge in the big cities and want to live in the urban area, even though they will live a miserable life. According to the investigation of China Daily in 2011, there are more than 4 million graduated students choose to stay in the cities, and the most attractive elements for them is the education condition in the urban areas, since they hope to create the perfect chances for their children to obtain excellent education in the future.

In addition, people living in the urban area can obtain more advanced medical cure which the rural areas have less chances to provide. That is to say/in other words, owing to the shortage of assemble financial aids, there are lacks of medical institutes and necessary medicines in the rural areas. Therefore, there is an abnormal phenomenon that almost all the hospitals in Beijing have to accept abundant of the exotic patients from all over the country, particularly from the rural areas. Why do they want to cure themselves in Beijing, not in the rural areas? Presumably the truth is pretty obvious and self-evident. For example, it is unfortunate for Zhang xiaoming, one of my colleagues, whose father caught the lung cancer and lived in a small town of the Northwest in China. In order to help his father to cure the cancer disease, he picked his father up to Beijing and accepted a relatively advanced treatment. And his father quickly recovered after the advanced medical methods and delicate care. If his father stayed in the rural area, I am afraid that he can not get over the disease so smoothly.

All in all, urban areas can provides more convenience and conditions for people to take care of their families, including the material and spiritual aspects. Therefore, I definitely insist that people in the urban area can provide more delicate care to their family members and live a more happy life than those in rural areas.
laotaitai

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-2 21:17:46 |只看该作者

The advices from my grandparents have no use for, because the world changed a lot during the past 50 years.

As the old saying goes: “if you do not listening to the advices from the elders, you will make a huge mistake right now”. That is to say, sometime people should listen to the advices coming from our grandparents because they have more experience than us. Therefore, I totally disagree with the statement that the advices from our grandparents have no use because of the tremendous changing of the world during the past 50 years.

Admittedly, our grandparents seems a little bit out of time owing to the definitely huge changing during the 50 years, perhaps they do not use computer, surf the Internet, and listen to the Hip-pop. What’s more, maybe most of them have not studied in the university. So, if we encounter some questions related to the modern technology or the terminology, they could not give some constructive advices in fact. And, in certain situations, we should not listen to the advices from the grand parents.

However, just due to their experience and the years which they have gone through, we should follow the advices from our parents when some events related to the ethic and principles which we should enact in our behaviors. As we all know, many rules and truth do not change even though the world changes more colorful and thrifty. Therefore, we should follow the traditional culture and our grandparent's instructions when we face such questions. For example, when I meet someone in the dangerous state, should I lend him a hand? When my friends want me to help him, should I help him by myself or let them to ask for others? As for me, I hold that all my grandparents’ advices and education are so beneficial to me, and I will choose help the people in the dangerous situations and help my friend personally. As a result, my choices follow the correct evaluation of the whole society and the custom.

In addition, sometimes our grandparent can give us more healthy advices about our physical bodies, since they accumulate ample experience year by year. This is an undeniable fact that almost all the grandparents may tell us that we should not take off the coat so soon when the spring is coming, and we should not eat so much spicy food when the summer is coming. Although we probably do not listen to those advices and look down on those advices, the lessons and costs we must pay for are always pretty big and deep than our imaginations. Therefore, we should give a high evaluation to our grandparent’s advices and cherish those advices forever.

All in all, although the world is changing faster and faster and the so many innovations erupt regardless of our existence and experience, I absolutely insist that the advices from our grandparents are still pretty invaluable and precious, and we should followed them no matter what changes the world occur.

laotaitai

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-2 21:18:56 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 laotaitai 于 2012-7-2 21:32 编辑

It is better to relax by a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercise. Do you agree?

When it comes the argument that which is the better way for people to relax, by reading a book or doing physical exercise, perhaps some people prefer to read a book or watch a movie. As for me, I totally disagree with them and I prefer relax me by doing physical exerice, because doing exercise can help me relax both in physical and psychology aspects. In addition, it also can let me to make friends during the exercise.

First of all, doing exercise can help my not only enhance my health and keep body shape, but also can benefit my mood and modify the psychological environment. However, those effects can not be both embodied though a movie and reading a book. With the development of society, more and more young people died owing to the ardous work and lacking of exercise. And it is a deniable fact that the staffs such as reading books can only make people feel relax in the mentality. Therefore, doing exercise would be a wonderful choice for people to enhance body health and modify mood. Take me as an example; I was in bad mood two years ago, and very unhealty because of the pretty heave works and terrible mood. In order to modification my state, I resigned from my work and joined in a club to do some high temperature yoga. During the excise, I enjoyed the sweet feeling and learn how to think problems pursuing to my heart. Now, I find happiness and feel the life full of hope, at the same time, I keep my body shape and become much healthier than before, those can not obtain only by reading a book.

In additon, It is one of the important way for people to make friends though doing exercise. On the contrary, reading a book or wathing a movie seems to be a more individual activity. As a society creature, making friend is a very crucial requirement for a person, because friends can not only share happiness and joy with him, but also can burden the pain and difficult when he feels sad. But, it seems to be an impossible mission for those who only relax them by reading a book. For instance, I often dated some friends to climb the Xiang Mountain, during the climbing, we can chat and exchange the opinions, and we can know the current states of each other. If someone in the bad mood, we can help him and give him some advise from a positive view, and if someone share his good news with us, we can all influenceed by him and feel happy at the same time. Therefore, a person can not have those experiences to manage his mood, if he only relaxes himself by reading a book.

All in all, Do you want a healthy body? Do you want a pretty good mood? Do you want to make more friends? Just getting up and do some exercise, when you want to relex yourself.
laotaitai

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-2 21:20:18 |只看该作者

What is the main role of university professor, to educate students or to do research?

As a university professor, he must be different with the ordinary teachers in the high schools or other education institutes, since he should have varies of abilities, including both educating students and doing research perfectly. In my opinion, I prefer to choose the latter one if I must compare the importance between educating students and doing research.

To begin with, conducting some research is an important premise for university professors to improve their teaching ability. Only by continuous researching can professor guarantee that they can keep in track with the latest academic trends and bring enough up-date and brand new knowledge to their student. On the contrary, there were some professors who did not do some research anymore in our department, it was very ridiculous that we could hear about some of their classical quotations which did not change for years from the senior students. So, it was so boring to listen to those clichés.

What’s more, doing research enables university professor to be more professional and contribute more valuable opinions in their own major, because he is not the ordinary teachers whose main role is to teach. For example, Professor XXX, is quite famous in the research of the Civil Law. In order to preside most of the drafting and revising of civil regulations in our country, he does lots of research about the relative legislations of other countries and investigate those legislations whether suit for the situation of china or not. Thus, we can imagine, if he had not done these researches, how could he draft and revise the regulations which are so closely related with everybody’s personal and property right? As a consequence, no one thinks he is not qualified as a professor, although he hasn’t taught much more students during his teaching career. Thus, we can draw a conclusion that the achievements he obtains are more significant than the number of the students he teaches, because the achievements may influence and benefit more people’s life deeply.

The last but not the least, it is the professors’ research rather than their educating can embark and stimulate student’s creativity. Certainly, we have to admit professor’s educating can stimulate student’s idea to some extent. Nevertheless, as we have analysized above, if the professors do not have the updating knowledge, how could he embark the creativity and imaginary of the students? Take me for example, when I studied in the university, Professor Wang who can conduct research continuously was very popular loved by all classmates. Because he could imbue us novel opinions and fresh knowledge, that means he could sparkle some fresh ideas from our original realizations and let us to break through the initial understanding with some original rules.

All in all, it is undeniable that only those university professors who put most of their time and energy on the research can maintain the leading position in his major and cultivate the students becoming more creative and talent.

laotaitai

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-2 21:21:04 |只看该作者

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should allow children to make and learn from their own mistakes. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Do you agree or disagree?

when it comes to the statement that whether parents should allow children to make and learn from their own mistakes, although some people may think that parent should protect their children and prohibit children to make and learn from their own mistakes, they fail to see their children will not solve the problems when they grow up and lack the confidence and courage to face difficulties and errors. As for my, I totally agree with the statement that parent should allow children to make and learn from their own mistakes.

First of all, the main reason for my propensity for this question is that children can learn more from their own mistakes, because making mistake is a definitely important part in their growth and they may bear deep and vivid impression and memory of their own mistake, and would not conduct such deeds anymore. If parents prohibit children to make mistakes and protect them all the time, they will never taste the lesson and lost the meaningful step in their growth. However, the problem is not simple, since parents can not guarantee that their children will not make mistakes forever. Thus, we can imagine that their children probably do not know how to face the mistakes when they grow up. Therefore, the latter parents let their children make mistake, the more cost children will bear. Take me for example, when I was six year old, I was liked to play match, and felt exciting when the fire of match flashed. I showed impatience and didn’t stop playing even though my father alerted me that did not play with the fire. In order to let me remember the extremely worse result of playing fire, my father did not prohibit me immediately. As a consequence, I burned my fingers and hurt very painful, while this painful and unforgettable memory followed me until now. Whenever I faces such situation, I can recall the experience instinctively and can not commit it second time.

In addition, another reason for my inclination for this question is that the more mistake children make the more independent and confident children are when they become adults, because children may cultivate a health and strong mentality owing to their parents’ patience and tolerance to their mistakes. On the contrary, children might feel fearful and be afraid of making mistake, if their parents always criticize them on account of their errors. Obviously, those children will show unconfident and dis-independent while they have to face with frustration and errors. According to the investigation, when children are questioned as how to deal with mistakes, there are two different answers and reflection between children whose parents can tolerant them mistakes positively and those whose parents display on the opposite ones. The former ones perform confidently and positively, whereas the latter ones behave unconfident and dare to face their errors, even want to conceal their mistakes by every possible means.

All in all, as a proverb says, “No pain, no gain.” Form what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that parent absolutely should allow their children to make and learn mistakes.

laotaitai

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-2 21:24:13 |只看该作者

The most important investment of a company is the improvement of its employee’s skill

It is obvious that the wise investment of a company can bring huge interests back to the company, and the result will be on reversing if the company makes a fault decision. So, some people are assumed that improving the skills of the employees is the most important one. However, as for me, I totally disagree with this statement; because there are so many other important aspects can be invested and can bring more profit back to the company.

Admittedly, improving the skill of the employees is one of the important investments for a company, because the human resource is the one of the key factors that pushes the development of the company. However, there is a potential risk for the company to invest in the improvement of employee's skill, perhaps they will resign from the company after the training, and they may find other employers who are willing to pay more salaries due to their promoted skills. Therefore, it is not pretty wise for employer to invest in the improving of employee's skill, just as the old saying goes:" Do not make the new clothes for the other one's bride".

On the contrary, there are so many crucial investments which can bring tremendous profits back to the company. First of all, investing in the investigation and researching of the new products a company are the one of important choices for the company to raise the company’s asset value. Only if the company possesses the particular product, can it have the capability to compete in the market. For example, Wanda Shan Milk Company, one of the famous milk company in China. Its products have the high quality, but do not have the optimistic sales. Thus, the company decided to invest amounts of money in the investigation and researching of product. After they investigated what are the favorite tastes according to the sorts of consumers in different age, the company devised varies of product to satisfy the requirement of the market. As a result, they gained a huge profit from the innovation of products.

In addition, advertising is also one of the crucial investments for a company, because it can cause a more wide and deep effect than the investment of improving the employee’s skill. As we all know, almost everyone has been influenced by certain advertisements, and then purchases something due to the words or the images in the advertisement. So, it is undeniable that advertising can bring more profits than its investment to the company, especially projecting their advertisement in some popular programs or Medias. According to the investigation of China Daily, lots of the company bided for a chance to project some advertisements on the CCTV, the most famous TV in china. And the initial and basic reason of this phenomenon is that the investment can bring potential profits which may go beyond the investment and imagination many times.

All in all, although investment in the improvement of employee’s skill is one of the important ways of investment, it is not the “only and most” one. Therefore, I definitely holds that the investment in advertisement and the product research are as important as or even more important than the investment of human resources, because it is pretty vital for the company to decide how to increase the company’s assets in value.

laotaitai

使用道具 举报

RE: 【特训小组】laotaitai任务帖! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子