注册时间
2010-6-23
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-6-27 10:50:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
The best way to learn about a foreign country is reading newspaper or magazine
In contemporary world, when people say “I wan to learn about that country,they want to know what a bout that country, people culture languagefood
big events and so on .moreover , he can choose various material to learn a country. Having tried to understand different countries, I think the best way to learn about a foreign country is reading its newspaper and magazines.

The first argument can be present to support my view is that we can obtain information about people’s life in that country. Commonsense tell us that
there are articles that describe people’s daily life in both two resources. Newspapers provide
stories about common people . those stories will show many details of the inhabitants in this country. For example, their life style ,what recreational activity they take part in , what place they like to visit and so on
. on the other hand ,magazines supply introduction about the food
clotheshouses and traveling in this area.
understanding these information is the first step for us to learn more about the country.

The second point is that those material presents the countrie’s culture. For example,We can know their language custom . knowing that what language does a given country use, and that how they use their language .
we can
learn the countrie’s spirit. Second, through learning the nation’s life style, we can make a analysis on the countries’s
civilization. For example, In
a country , what kind of activity
the people tend to take part in when they are spare ?we can acknowledge this from the news print and magazines. Then we can make a analysis about the country’s value. . that people in a country choose to participate in meaningful programs rather than recreational parties shows that the people have a higher educational level.

What’s more, newsprints and journals also can tell people the economy of a country .through learning from the life in a different nation , then compare this
with our own countrie’s , then we can figure out how rich the country is . what’s more,the advertisements in those material are good indicator of the nation’s state of business. The kind of products introduced in the AD show the purchase power of the citizen also the techonology
applied in the AD
provide a detailed statement of the countrie’s
scientific development and economic level.

All in all ,with the reasons mentioned above, which is derived from my own experience, I am confident to say that scanning newsprint and magazings is the most helpful way to get
a thorough understaning about a different country.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-23
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-6-27 10:50:57 |只看该作者
The best way to learn about a foreign country is reading newspaper or magazine
In contemporary world, when people say “I wan to learn about that country“,they want to know what a bout that country, people、 culture、 language、food  、big events and so on .moreover , he can choose various material to learn a country. Having tried to understand different countries, I think the best way to learn about a foreign country is reading its newspaper and magazines.

The first argument can be present to support my view is that we can obtain information about people’s life in that country. Commonsense tell us that  there are articles that describe people’s daily life in both two resources. Newspapers provide  stories about common people . those stories will show many details of the inhabitants in this country. For example, their life style ,what recreational activity they take part in , what place they like to visit and so on  . on the other hand ,magazines supply introduction about the food 、clothes、houses and traveling in this area.  understanding these information is the first step for us to learn more about the country.
The second point is that those material presents the countrie’s culture. For example,We can know their language custom . knowing that what language does a given country use, and that how they use their language .  we can  learn the countrie’s spirit. Second, through learning the nation’s life style, we can make a analysis on the countries’s  civilization. For example, In  a country , what kind of activity  the people tend to take part in when they are spare ?we can acknowledge this from the news print and magazines. Then we can make a analysis about the country’s value. . that people in a country choose to participate in meaningful programs rather than recreational parties shows that the people have a higher educational level.
What’s more, newsprints and journals also can tell people the economy of a country .through learning from the life in a different nation , then compare this  with our own countrie’s , then we can figure out how rich the country is . what’s more,the advertisements in those material are good indicator of the nation’s state of business. The kind of products introduced in the AD show the purchase power of the citizen also the techonology  applied in the AD  provide a detailed statement of the countrie’s  scientific development and economic level.
All in all ,with the reasons mentioned above, which is derived from my own experience, I am confident to say that scanning newsprint and magazings is the most helpful way to get  a thorough understaning about a different country.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-26
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-6-27 23:09:22 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

RE: 6 26 作业 [修改]