使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-28 17:29:29 |只看该作者

The reading and the lecture give a contrary opinion about the reason to the decline of sea otter populations. The reading states that the decline results from the environmental pollution, but the lecturer does not think so.简洁有力 不错不错; D% P% i3 I4 n. b% f- R- J2 a; V

* x3 I5 q$ f2 T% ?* u, k0 a, d1 eInitially, the lecture explains that no one could really find the dead otters; thereby the sea otters are not damaged(damage不太合适,一般指毁坏 破的很厉害,对建筑什么的为多数- -!以前认真研究过字典) by the pollution. 可以加一句这个现象也说明了predator的因素,不知道听见了没?It strongly refutes the reading that the industrial chemical pollution contributes to the decreasing of the population of sea otters.
' W$ `/ [% U& C& c" k2 n % `! u- _; A0 u0 m$ F1 {; x! J0 Z: ^
Furthermore, the lecture disagrees with the phenomenon, stated in the passage, the number of other mammals is also decreased because of the ecosystem is affected by the pollution, citing the evidence of the mammals are disappeared due to the human hunting. Additionally, the decline changes the diet of many mammals, like sea lions, whales and so forth. sea lion是prey吧,属于small mammals So they have to find the food off the coast., X5 t  @4 G" F, d

Finally, the passage suggests that the pollution along the coast is enlarged by ocean currents or other environmental factors. However, it concludes the statement by the lecture just right. The irregular pattern of otter decline demonstrates the reason is not the pollution but the interfered by human.这个我很清楚 是predator的原因

我的观点在我的文章中写出,详情可以前去看看,已放出,不好意思迟到那么多。。。

欢迎讨论,加油!

错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-28 20:40:49 |只看该作者
29# estop

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:& X5 M' m+ x# B% ~* i& P
University students should take part-time jobs.(Education & Work)

The work experience is sure to be widely cared by companies. And taking the university students into account, they will graduate soon. Thereby, taking part-time job is essential to college students.开头不错3 ^7 v2 @4 S1 w( v4 Q6 N

To begin with, the students should earn some money while in the university. Unlike the fees in middle school, the universities tuition fees are much expensive. In some cases, it has become a burden to poor families. In my view, the university students are not at young age(短语不太合适), and they have adequate capacity of sharing the responsibility for the tuitions. Take me for example; I have been an intern in a company for half a year. Although the salary I earned was only a little, after one semester’s job, I save a large amount of money that could be paid for half of the tuitions. Therefore taking a part-time job is an effective way to share the burden.

Furthermore, the practice experience could strongly support students to find a well(well作形容词 只能用做形容身体) job when they graduate from schools. What is striking is that(ETS喜欢这样用 学的很好) the graduates always complain that the job opportunities are much(quite) rare, but meanwhile, some companies also beef about(Google没有告诉我 你来告诉我什么意思吧) it is hard to find suitable students to satisfy the work. In my opinion, the emerging problem results from the gap between the knowledge and practical application.(赞,继续像ETS) Concerning the students could gain the experience from the part-time job, thereby, it is necessary to attend.

u* P! G$ a- A; ?3 V6 S
Finally, students face the requirement from the society and it is not only the professional knowledge that mapping the path. By and large, most people in the schools are friendly and when facing the difficulties, teachers and others will take pleasure in help the students. However, in the workplace, it turns to very complex. Students should learn to solve the problems by themselves and take precautions against the potential dangers. Through the part time job, the students could realize the workplace in advance. So, I believe that students need the experience in workplace to well prepare to easily adjust to new circumstance.

In conclusion, taking a part-time job could offer the university students not only the money to share the family burden, but also precious experience to help them confront the future work better.
赞~ 有些观点不错 部分句子很出彩!!I like the beginning!
错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-28 21:38:10 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 chenxingjian0 于 2010-8-29 09:00 编辑

怎么加附件啊。。file:///C:/Users/Chen/Desktop/独立8-26%20estop.doc

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-28 21:44:29 |只看该作者
35# chenxingjian0
你积分不够,还不能发。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-28 21:45:12 |只看该作者
8-28 独立
独立:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country is always more interesting than those made in other countries.  (Media)

Which kind of movies and TV programs is more interesting is sure to be widely discussed by residents. Concerning the unfamiliar culture and custom, I prefer to say it is more attracting to movies and TV programs made in other countries than in people’s own country.

To begin with, there are several good movies and programs in people’s own country. By and large, the outstanding movies spread all over the world, and the movies made in own country always aim to the local residents. Most of the contents, dramas, and even the scenes are designed to correspond to the appetite of the local people. Take my country, China, for example, the latest movie, After shocks, depicts people in a disaster in Tangshan, China. And most Chinese are very familiar with the stories. Thereby, the movie attracts a large number of people and achieves a significant success.

Unfortunately however, the familiar contents are not always effective. According to lots of movies and TV programs are concentrated on the familiar topics, it is not difficult to speculate residents are, to a large extent, tired with the resemble themes. For example, comparing to the triumph of war movies in Hongkong about one decade ago, nowadays, it is very gloomy. It seems that people are no longer interested in this theme. Therefore, repeating of the topics are stupid ideas and will off the audiences by stepping.

Finally, nowadays, the movies and programs based on the strange topics and the cultures in other countries are more interesting. The strangeness could stimulate people’s interests and make some people fascinated. For example, the big bang theory, a TV program in America, draws most people in my country to watch, and the different cultures, humorous conversations are so interesting that my friends and I could not help to see it until it ends up. What is striking is that the foreign TV programs are fashionable in most countries.

In conclusion, although the movies and TV programs in people’s own country are interesting, it is more attractive to the ones made in other countries for people’s curiosity to strangeness.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-28 21:45:46 |只看该作者
8-28综合
TPO 11

The reading and the lecture give a contrary opinion about the reason to the decline of reading literature. The reading states that it is because the trend has negative effects for reading public, but the lecture does not think so.

Initially, the reading suggests no one could provide intellectual stimulation as the literature and the public is missing out on important benefits. However, the speaker refutes it by citing the evidence of the books, as the science writing, history, political analysis and so forth, are created and well-written could offer the intellectual stimulation as literature does.

Subsequently, the reading believes the decline of culture results from the decreasing of literature. But the lecture totally disagrees with it. Nowadays, plenty of cultural valuable materials, the brilliant music and the good movies, could also offer the benefits.

Finally, there are many gifted writers but lacking the audiences, stated by the reading. On the contrary, the speaker believes that it results from the contemporary literature is difficult to understand in contrast to the contents in the past are easier.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-29 07:14:37 |只看该作者
your composition is already revised
不放弃,不灰心

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-29 09:31:43 |只看该作者

8.26独立修改:

独立:BY: estop

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:

Younger school children (aged five to ten) should berequired to study art and music in addition to math, language, science andhistory. (Education

Which subject younger school children should be requiredto study is sure to be widely concerned. In my view, children face the requirement from society and it is notonly traditional lessons that are mapping the path.[C1]

To begin with, children should be provided the basiceducation all over the subjects as far as schools could. Younger is under theperiod that lack the [C2]knowledge and experience in lots of areas. But what is striking is that most ofchildren are curious about almost everything. For my young brother, when wewent to the zoo, he was asking what he did not understand without stop. In myopinion, there is no reason to ignore the curiosity of children. So there is nodoubt that the children should receive the knowledge what they desire to know.

Furthermore, in light of the unknown of their futurecareers, music and art, as the potential vocations, are of great importance.While children aged five to ten possess some habits, it is impossible, to someextent, for them to believe future jobs accurately. For instance, when I was achild in the primary school, my desire was to become a teacher. However,nowadays, my desire vocation turns to be another one. Besides, some childrenmaybe become a pianist as Langlang, one of the most famous musicians in China.Thereby, the art and music should be attached to the subjects.

Finally, the students should learn not only knowledge,but also good qualities from schools. In some cases, the music and art lessonswould provide some necessary qualities for children, because there are lots ofstories that how the famous artists to achieve success step by step andovercome problems[C3]. For example, in the music history class, teachers may tell story thatBeethoven had written several classical symphonies after he became deaf. Through this way[C4] , children couldpursue the good quality of never give up and they may learn the spirit to facethe difficulty [C5]bravely.

In conclusion, concerning to the special requirements andperiods of younger school children, it is much better for school to add themusic and art lessons.

语言挺好的,每段的逻辑也没有问题。

感觉但是第一段和第三段和题目关系不是很明确,也许是我理解有问题。

[C1]不是很懂:mapping the path

[C2]觉得不用特指

[C3]Difficulties似乎更好些

[C4]感觉很怪,不知道是否正确,建议用In this way

[C5]Difficulties好些吧?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-29 11:58:14 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 shadowran 于 2010-8-29 12:01 编辑

The reading and the lecture give a contrary opinion about the reason to the decline of reading literature. The reading states that it is because the trend has negative effects for reading public, but the lecture does not think so.

Initially, the reading suggests no one could provide intellectual stimulation as the literature and the public is missing out on important benefits. However, the speaker refutes it by citing the evidence of the books, as the science writing, history, political analysis and so forth, are created and well-written could offer the intellectual stimulation as literature does.

Subsequently, the reading believes the decline of culture results from the decreasing of the literature. But the lecture totally disagrees with it. Nowadays, plenty of cultural valuable(个人感觉应该是valuable cultural 好一点) materials, the brilliant music and the good movies, could also offer the benefits.

Finally, there are many gifted writers but lacking the audiences, stated by the reading. On the contrary, the speaker believes that it results from the contemporary literature is difficult to understand in contrast to the contents in the past are easier(应该去掉吧。)

我是新人水平有限。。只能提出这些。。
内容感觉没问题。。结构也很明确

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-25
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 枫华正茂 枫情万种

发表于 2010-8-29 15:35:05 |只看该作者
已修改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-29 17:23:31 |只看该作者
) L8 k5 `! {4 \/ e7 W

+ v# a  B2 `6 n3 _$ F4 G
8.28.  HW by jonathan

Which kind of movies and TV programs is more interesting
is sure to be widely discussed by residents. Concerning the unfamiliar culture and custom, I prefer to say that it is more attracting to movies and TV programs made in other countries than in people’s own (one’s own) country.
! x  L5 c/ ^2 v& c" }7 i

) f7 W# X' K; R9 V' PTo begin with, there are several good movies and programs in people’s own country. By and large, the outstanding movies spread all over the world, and the movies made in own country always aim to the local residents. Most of the contents, dramas, and even the scenes are designed to correspond to the appetite of the local people. Take my country, China, for example, the latest movie, After shocks, depicts people in a disaster in Tangshan, China. And most Chinese are very familiar with the stories
that story
. Thereby, the movie attracts a large number of people and achieves a significant success.
4 s$ M7 C" L  @
Unfortunately however (tautological?), the familiar contents are not always effective. According to lots of movies and TV programs are concentrated on the familiar topics, it is not difficult to speculate residents are (two verbs in one sentence), to a large extent, tired with the resemble themes. For example, comparing (compared) to the triumph of war movies in Hongkong about one decade ago, nowadays, it is very gloomy. It seems that people are no longer interested in this theme. Therefore, repeating of the topics are is a stupid ideas and will off the audiences by stepping (what’s that mean?).
+ M' t) [8 M$ ], H% n
Finally (strange ? because not first, second …. Maybe “in addition” … is better), nowadays, the movies and programs based on the strange topics and the cultures in other countries are more interesting. The strangeness could stimulate people’s interests (?) and make some people fascinated. For example, the big bang theory, a TV program in America, draws most people in my country to watch, and the different cultures, humorous conversations are so interesting that my friends and I could not help to see it until it ends up. What is striking is that (good) the foreign TV programs are fashionable in most countries.
% p8 d# Y6 Y2 i; b; [
7 _$ l! n' h! [$ O4 iIn conclusion, although the movies and TV programs in people’s own country are interesting, it is more attractive to the ones made in other countries for people’s curiosity to strangeness.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-30 11:32:20 |只看该作者

8-30 独立

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?  Some people think making sure that others (influential people or potential employers) know about your strengths and accomplishments can help you succeed, if you do not do this, you won’t have a successful life.

How to get success is sure to be widely concerned by most people and in light of influential people and potential employers relatively have adequate abilities and opportunities to help people close to the achievement, I prefer to make them know people’s strengths and accomplishments.

To begin with, it is strongly difficult for people to have an appropriate job if nobody else understands their abilities. What the successful life looks like is a hard question to answer, but according to the recent study, it seems that the successful life is directly related to people’s job. It shows to some extent, a necessary part of success is a good vocation with high salary. However in most cases, the employers only get wise to people via two or three tests. So, without making sure the HR knows about people’s abilities, people would lose the job opportunities. Take my classmate for example; he is an intelligent man with excellent practical experience and professional skills. However when he tried to get an internship and felt tired to attend the tests, he fails without doubt.

Furthermore, the influential people and potential employers often manipulate several opportunities and those have important impacts on people. If there is no chance to reveal your capability and only seldom people know your abilities, what the meaning of those intelligence? In the past, there are lots of examples to state this. Picasso, a famous artisan, was a foolish student in the view of his teacher due to his math score is stupid. But on the other side, he was very lucky to get an opportunity to show his special skills on a painting competition. Suppose there is no chance for Picasso to get award of painting, he might be defined as a foolish child and go on an ordinary life.

However, what is striking is there are also some people could be understood even though they do not get nobody knows. In these cases, the people are always the ones of most outstanding people in their periods. For instance, the Zhu Geliang in three kingdoms was repeatedly invited by his master. Because although Zhu in the suburbs, his intelligent having heard spread all over the countries many times. In short, except those outstanding men, making sure others know about you more exactly is essential.

In conclusion, although it is not only making sure others know your accomplishments that is mapping the path of your future, in most cases, the success requires people to show their ability.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-30 11:32:57 |只看该作者

8-30 综合 TPO 12

The lecture and the reading passage give a contrary opinion about the portrait of a teenage girl. The reading believes it is the portrait of Jane Austen, but speaker does not think so.

Initially, the lecture states that the permission to use the portrait was about seventy years after Austen’s death. Thus most people in Austen’s family have never seen her before. But, the reading thinks the girl in the portrait is Austen.

Subsequently, the passage demonstrates there are some similar feathers resembled in the face of the portrait. The lecture refutes it by citing evidence of Austen’s family is very large and most of the teenage girls in the family are similar to each other. So it is possible to paint the portrait for another girl.

Finally, the passage claims that the style of the painting links to Ozias Humphrey who was active in the period when Jane Austen was the age of the girl in the painting. However, the lecture maintains that only the style is suitable to the painting. And other evidences, clothes and others, point it was painted in later date. And it shows that the portrait was painted when Austen was about 27 years old.

使用道具 举报

RE: 【作文本】estop [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子