注册时间
2010-7-21
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-8-31 17:13:18 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 dukenunee 于 2010-8-31 17:19 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country. 1 l# C% e: r/ W
) L# n2 G: n, J; G! i* H* k
More and more people nowadays are learning in the foreign universities. 逻辑链不全,很困惑在大学念书和学习外国有什么关系Some people are convinced that it pays quite more money than reads newspapers and magazines. As a result, people are looking for the best way to raise awareness about countries that they might be unfamiliar with.' w, q# d9 l8 v. \, E

2 T/ O* M# M# g4 L
Some people take the view that the most effective way to understand a country is reading newspaper and magazines. I am one of them. If an old person has the desire to know a foreign country, he/she does not know how to go net-surfing, also he/she has little money that is not enough to visit that country.前面都是条件,这里是不是不用句号? He/she can only read newspapers and magazines at home. For example, my friends grandma is as old as 90 years old啰嗦, she can’t hear other people and/or take the plane because of her origan desease. As a result, she is learning about foreign countries by newspapers which is visual way.
7 w* E) A7 m, r/ r, e% T, N$ y, ]

) u/ q/ D4 ?0 D. n! R4 e& i( ?8 ?
But this is not the only way to learn about a country.Some learners choose to go to foreign universities. They think firsthand information from local life may be more reliable and true. 要是否定是不是可以下一段说,这一段少一半肯定,多一半否定,首句也没体现出你想否定。However, the safety is the most seriouse problem they should pay attention to. Recently, it happened a tragedy that the travellers from Hong Kong were hijacked by the terrorists in Philippins. How dangerous it was! Hundreds of Chinese said that they will not go to Philippins once more. Though this event, before planing to go abroad, plenty of people may think more about it.2 I6 ~$ Q- X/ r+ a3

M0 w' x
0 P- v+ z6 i) G. k/ A0 H; P( M
Personally, I think that all ways to learn about a country, from reading newspapers and magazines to watching the videos, studing in the country’s university and many other ways, are acceptable, and that the optimal way depends on who the learner is 这个说法只是用老奶奶揭示了杂志方式可以用在少数人中,另外上大学没有不同learner的例子体现。. But I agree that newspapers and magazines are the most common and dependable way to gain more understanding about a country.

我找不到您830的独立写作,您催我,我只能帮您看这篇。麻烦下次如果改我的请把语法错误标出,我会非常感激。谢谢!

使用道具 举报

RE: 8.28作业 (09.2.21北美独立写作考题) [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
8.28作业 (09.2.21北美独立写作考题)