注册时间
2010-10-11
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-10-12 21:54:06 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
do you agree or disagree ,students will not use printed book anymore

I tend to agree that students will not use printed books anymore. This is in part because ,
with the development of the internet
students are more likely to get information and materials online. And as a result ,
printed books are less used among students.

However, a more important factor is that the information students can get from
printed books is limited. . For example , the library of a university contains millions of books, but compared with the incalculable resource the whole internet have , that’s too small. Besides , the latest information and knowledge is more likely to be updated on the net , while their appearance on the printed books will be delayed at least few months. All of these indicates that students are having a better choice to use net to get knowledge.

On the other hand , I am one of the person who are likely to believe that not using the printed book will do a contribution to the environment protection. As we all know , in the course of making printed book, deforesting has caused a series of environment problems , though some countries have started to use
recycle printed books to conserve the wood , it still exhaust the forest . If students can use electronic book to take place of the printed books , a large environment problem can be eradicated .

Although there is still argument that if the
students study without printed books , it will be strange, just like singers do not use mic when they sing , but I think we have to get accustomed to those advance in technology . Though the printed books do not have advantages over the internet, it is still the most important way to conserve
knowledge. We can’t expect the day that the internet or other electronic books totally wipe the printed books away .But for the students ,I believe, a new era of studying is approaching.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: peterzhang9223的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子