[作文] EEEE456258 的作文贴 [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-8 10:51:30 |只看该作者
In the busy and crowded world today, we should not expect people to be polite to each other.

The speaker asserts that there is no need to expect people to be polite to each other in the world today, because nowadays life is too busy and every encounter between people is hasty. Therefore it is not necessary to be considerate and amiable to others. And just a serious focus on the things or business is an effective way of social survival. However, in my view, whether you expect people to be polite or not is not the crucial point, the most critical problem is: are you ready to be polite to others on any circumstance, especially to a stranger? I think we should, not only in past but also at present.

In the first place, I believe that having a courtesy is what you want yourself to be, in another word, how you define yourself, which is independent from the outside world. Not matter how the world changes, if you want be a decent person, you will cultivate fine qualities in your character. To be polite embodies you are well educated in ethics and having a good manner, and you want to be a person with dignity.

In the second place, I believe that to be polity to others is essential to a good interpersonal relationship. People unchangeably like kind persons they meet. When you show a friendly attitude to others, ordinarily you will receive a friendly respond. But if you always have a frigid and indifferent expression to people, I think nobody would like to give you a warm return. So a good simile on the face, some kind words to others will not pay lot but gain more. Who don’t want to be treat friendly, so if you want people are polite to you, you should do in advance. That is the principle for a satisfied interpersonal relationship.

In the third place, I believe a polite person will win more opportunities in his life. As the old Chinese saying goes, “An unexpected help comes from an unexpected person.” If you can constantly maintain your courtesy to everyone, including strangers, maybe a significant person, who are hardly emerging in you life really emerging on some day, would not be missed by you. The example above is not a fiction but a scene occurring everyday in reality. Of course, the premise is you are the exact person the stranger want, or the talent you have is appreciated by the stranger, but a kind encounter, bases on your polite character, definitely increase your chance.

In conclusion, from the individual, a good manner is the primal element to be a decent man; from the interaction among people, to be polite will foster an aural of good relations and offer you more opportunities to meet crucial persons in your life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-8 18:14:16 |只看该作者
revise
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
Live long and prosper.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-5
精华
帖子

分享之阳

发表于 2010-12-8 23:33:30 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-9 16:43:54 |只看该作者

改好了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-9 18:52:06 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 EEEE456258 于 2010-12-9 18:54 编辑

Movies and Televisions should always show audiences that good people are rewarded and bad people are punished.

The influences of Movies and Televisions, boosted greatly by the contemporary media, maybe have surpassed the influence of literature. As one of arts, a movie or a television describes a story basing on reality or a fiction coming from an imagination. But whatever the content is, they all derive from experience and understanding from a true life. In another word, they definitely reflected our real world. The difference between a movie or a television and reality is that the formers may contain more dramatic episodes or unexpected coincidences, while in substantive, they should not be considered as the contrary. So if we admit art should reflect life, we should not set a limit, as the speaker assert that a movie or a television should always show audiences that good people are rewarded and bad people are punished, because those things can not always happen in reality.

The extent in which whether or not a movie or a television should always demonstrate a happy ending of a good man and make the bad people fail or be punished, in the speaker’s view, conduces to a conflict of ethics. The speaker believes if we don’t arrange such kinds of episodes, we are failed to reveal our attitudes to adhere to justice or be against evil. But the speaker’s view ignores the plain truth that the audiences have their own judgment. The audiences’ discretion can be depended on when they face complicated ethics problems. For example, having watched a tragic movie, although people feel sorry about the good characters in the movie, people still can maintain their positive attitudes to life, and even more they will more cherish what they have and inspirit their courage against bad things. Ordinarily, most kinds of movies and televisions with or without a happy ending will not make an adult confuse. A normal adult has the ability to distinguish which is good or bad in a movie.

In term of children, they are lack of living experience and apt to be effected by negative things in movies and televisions. However, the method to protect children from bad influence is not to confine the content of a movie or a television, but to restrict the contact to what they are not proper to see. So the classify system of movies is a better way to solve the problem.

From what have been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that the creation of movies and televisions should be free, but the content can be classified, which will be sure the right influence received by right people. That is better than merely imposing limit to all content indiscriminately.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-9 19:10:47 |只看该作者
lz真是太棒了!!加油

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-9 23:58:04 |只看该作者
改好了
ETS, you must have a pain in your balls.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-10 19:34:20 |只看该作者
It is often not a good idea to move to a new city or a new country because you will lose old friends.

It is no doubt that the friendships with old friends are the most valuable treasure in my life. Nevertheless I would like to travel to more places and see more people and customs, if the opportunity ever arises. I don’t agree that any migration from one place to another will make people lose their old friends, although it will adds some difficult to meet old friends frequently, but keeping in touch with them as possible as you can you will not lose them or be lost. And the more places you have been, the more friends you will get.
On the one hand, a life is depended on affections, including every friendship. But an abundant and perfect life needs more. I believe that if you really cherish your life in such an unbelievable world, of course, your life is a miracle too, you would want to learn the world, to gaze into the world, and to integrate with it. Therefore, why shouldn’t you go out to put yourself into an entire different life? The various experiences you go through not only make you gain more value comprehensions to the world but also give you a substantive and profound enlightenment of life. I don’t know, except reading, whether there is another method to teach you more about the world likes a diversified life itself. So go to different places, be ready to encounter new people and run into a new life. That is my appreciative lifestyle and I highly recommend it.
On the other hand, migration to a new place will not cause your loss on friendships, but give you more opportunities to attain more. At present, in such a high-technique world, even there is thousands miles between we and friends, we still can maintain our contact with them. It is not necessary to see each other face to face everyday, and we can keep in touch by internet, cell phones and even a letter. Of course, make sure yourself not to forget your friends’ birthday. Thus every old friendship will last constantly. Sometime I consider that a far distant friendship maybe will consolidate and last more than we expect. Another advantage of a move to a new place is we will make new friends, and we will be a new friend of others. New friends can share more fresh experiences to each other, and expand everyone’s field of vision. As a result, it is obvious that change our living place will not make us lose friends but on the contrary, and as far as we are positive to it.
In sum, I hope to have a variety of life and memories in different places, and also gain more and more friendships.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-11 10:13:45 |只看该作者
抱歉昨晚网出问题了,才交上来,谢谢EEEE给我改的作文,很有帮助,明天就要上考场了,加油吧!
TOEFL is a game

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-11 23:21:03 |只看该作者
写得很好啊!~加油^^~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-13 17:51:22 |只看该作者
It is better to hold a big party and invite many people to come than a small party where only a few close friends and family members are invited.

A party is an appropriate occasion to mingle with others, make new friends, celebrate an achievement or keep solidarity of an association. The debate over whether or not it is better to hold a big party than a small one in all circumstances, in my opinion, is too abstract and no substantive meanings, the extent in which depends on various factors on a case-by-case basis. The speaker’s announcement is so absolute, by ignoring that any scale of parts has its advantages and disadvantages. On balance, I believe, as people say, a suitable one is a best one.

A big party would be wonderful, which can aggregates more people and offers everyone more opportunities to expand their social domain. In addition, a brilliant aggregation can enhance the holders’ influence, if they are intent on it, for so numerous people’s attending. And of course, the main and simple reason for the advocators may be the belief that more people bring more fun. But the arrangement of a big party is not an easy thing, which requires enough finance support, more service persons, and naturally, a bid place. The preparation is a complicated and long-term process, and needs a big sacrifice of energy and time usually. And if not, the result may be out of control.

On the other hands, a small party will be nice, if holders have not enough funds to over a luxurious feast. Some close friends’ or family members’ gathering will leave a sweet memories. Because the attendance is limited, people have more time to take an in-depth communication. Furthermore, due to the low cost, those kinds of assemblies are easy to hold frequently. In some cases, it proves wiser than committing an expensive one.

In the final analysis, the issue of whether we should hold a big party or a small one is constrained by many related factors, such as what the purpose is, how much money we have, do we have enough participators, and when and where it will be held. So the answer is not definite, and depends on a concrete condition. The speaker takes for granted that one is better than the other is obviously narrow. Finally, as far as my advice, the best one may be a big party can alternate with some small ones.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 10:02:28 |只看该作者
It is better to hold a big party and invite many people to come than a small party where only a few close friends and family members are invited.

A party is an appropriate occasion to mingl ...
EEEE456258 发表于 2010-12-13 17:51

恩,其实我写作文,最开始就偷瞄了一下你的文章,才发现自己跑题的。
EEEE果然很有实力,而且给出的论据论点都很成熟的说。。。
感觉就是写出了GRE的ISSUE风范嘛~~
加油加油! 我觉得你作文非常可以尝试冲击5分

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 13:55:57 |只看该作者
楼上对我太夸奖了,离GRE的水平 我还差得远。
很感谢你的鼓励,我会继续努力。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 15:38:09 |只看该作者
改作文咯~
It is better to hold a big party and invite many people to come than a small party where only a few close friends and family members are invited.1 Q; P7 |8 C0 f8 \
(
, y/ C& \: c5 W5 ~) @
A party is an appropriate occasion to mingle with others, make new friends, celebrate an achievement or keep solidarity of an association. The debate over whether or not it is better to hold a big party than a small one in all circumstances, in my opinion, is too abstract and no substantive meanings, the extent in which depends on various factors on a case-by-case basis. The speaker’s announcement is so absolute, by ignoring that any scale of parts has its advantages and disadvantages. On balance, I believe, as people say, a suitable one is a best one.8 s7 u" n5 b9 v; G' x  c

A big party would be wonderful, which can aggregates more people and offers everyone more opportunities to expand their social domain. In addition, a brilliant aggregation can enhance the holders’ influence, if they are intent on it, for so numerous people’s attending. And of course, the main and simple reason for the advocators may be the belief that more people bring more fun. But the arrangement of a big party is not an easy thing, which requires enough finance support, more service persons, and naturally, a bid place. The preparation is a complicated and long-term process, and needs a big sacrifice of energy and time usually. And if not, the result may be out of control." R+ U  n) H6 }0 J; ~; g7 f7 S

On the other hands, a small party will be nice, if holders have not enough funds to over a luxurious feast. Some close friends’ or family members’ gathering will leave a sweet memories. Because the attendance is limited, people have more time to take an in-depth communication. Furthermore, due to the low cost, those kinds of assemblies are easy to hold frequently. In some cases, it proves wiser than committing an expensive one.

In the final analysis, the issue of whether we should hold a big party or a small one is constrained by many related factors, such as what the purpose is, how much money we have, do we have enough participators, and when and where it will be held. So the answer is not definite, and depends on a concrete condition. The speaker takes for granted that one is better than the other is obviously narrow. Finally, as far as my advice, the best one may be a big party can alternate with some small ones.

在句法和文法上面,我覺得同學已經掌握得很好了。
提出來的這種觀點也很具有說服力。
總體來說,真的很棒。我基本找不到什麽不好的地方。我也從中學到不少~!謝謝啦~!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 19:32:05 |只看该作者
改好了,请查收