寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-18
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-6-19 23:22:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Nowadays many university professors pay more attention to research rathter than to education. So never in the history is the debate on whether the university professors should spend more time on educating students or research more fierce than today. In my view, professors should lay more emphasis on educating students instead of dedacating themselves totally to research work.
As is known to all, university is a place where people come to take higher education, and the professors, above all, are the teachers. Because educating is the primary task for a teacher, professors should surely pay more attention to educating students. Admittedly, professors also take the responsibility of doing research, but it should not be the the excuse for them to spend less time on educating students.First of all, professors are not pure researchers, but they are at first, teachers. And moreover, educating students will often help them do researchs better. Once, my advisory told me that educating will always facilitate his research work, for example, he siad, when he gave lectures and teach students, he will feel satisfied, and will always get some new ideas from the process of teaching.
Moreover, the youth are the future of the society and the country, well educated students will benefit the society a lot. And proper guidance and care will help the students a lot. They will gain confidence and interest in what they are learning if they think the teacher is teaching well enough or if the teacher gives them enough care and instructions. As a result, more and more young talents will dedicate themselves to what they love and be interested in, which requires the professors to pay spend enough time in educating them.

In conclusion, since professors are above all teacers, and the students always need enough guidance and care to help them grow, I think that the professors should pay more attention to educating their studens, thus spending more time on it than on doing research.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 第一次写独立写作,希望大家多多给点建议,不胜感激! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子