注册时间
2011-4-24
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-9 21:18:09 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
177题:

The Disney Will Be Build In Shanghai, I happened to see that news on thenewspaper.With the quality of people’s life improved ,more and more peoplechoose to travel in their spare time.Therefore the government pay much attentionto supply the recreation to attract people all over the world.And I willsuggest my friend to spend the money he got on the vacation.
It can’t be deniedthat cars are much cheaper than before.You can buy a car with less money.And tobe honest,owning a car may be very convenient for our daily life.Forexample,cramped buses can be averted if you have a car.It is really a good ideato buy a car.
From myperspective, however, a travelling can be more valuable than owning a car.Whenyou travel to a wonderful place, all of the stress and troublesome things woulddisappear as you are so busy to enjoy the fascinating scenery.I still rememberthat last summer, I visited a place called ZhangZhuang,a place famous forentertainment.I spent 3 days there.During the travelling, I felt so relaxedbecause I was taught to ride the horse for the first 2 day,and the third day Ijoined a racing that was held by the native people.It is really enjoyable whenyou are involved in the learning and racing.
It is not the onlything that a valuable can give you.Besides happiness, you can also get to knowmore about the culture there.Guangxi is well known by the Folk Song Festival.It happens in the early of the spring everyyear.And People will dress
traditionalcostumes.Then they gather on an ancient square.Boys will form a group,girlsform the other.At 12 a.m ,2 groups will sing song to each other.And boys canchoose their lovers through recognizing the sound they fancy.I think throughsuch festival,we can deeply know the culture there.It may become a preciousrecollection in our lives.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-24
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-9-9 21:22:05 |只看该作者
题目是:A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either
• to go on vacation
• to buy a car
Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices
and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specific
reasons and details to support your choice.

使用道具 举报

RE: 求好心版主帮忙修改作文 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
求好心版主帮忙修改作文