寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-28
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-10-2 21:32:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
我写了一封推荐信如下,恳请诸位指点一下有没有什么问题?能不能用?I take great pleasure in recommending Mr. Li for acceptanceto your distinguished graduate program.
I knew Mr. Li 2 years ago after Professor Wang introduced him to me.Then he often came to my Lab to study some knowledge about the high frequency  radar, one of my projects. He acted initially to collect related informationabout this project and often went to my Lab to discuss his idea. I found he hadlearnt some basic methods and procedures for research through talking with him.His logical expression on the project also impressed me. He then involved in aproject about the frequency synthesis. During this period, he frequently showedup in my Lab to discuss the new problems and difficulties he came across. His performancesuggested that he can search for help in different ways from the Internet andlibraries to his classmates and teachers as well as make his own judgmentsbased on others’ advice. Then He completed a linear frequency-modulatedcontinuous wave of single slope as a part of a radar responsor. I can see hisdiligence and devotion in this project because He made this project in hisbusiest semester. He often came to the Lab even after I had left. Generallyspeaking, based on his performance in my Lab, I find Mr. Li is a person who hasa strong interest on research with diligence and devotion.

During these years, I often talked with Mr. Li about his study andlife in Wuhan University. He had personal talks with me several times. Sometimes,he would come up to me with some specific and practical problems he met in hisstudy. He also talked to me about his plans of higher and better education.From that time on, he left me energetic and ambitious impression. He always helda positive attitude and looked at the bright side of everything. As to hispersonality, I would like to say Mr. Li is a warm-hearted, honest and uprightstudent. He is also firm and staunch. When he learnt some courses which has ahigh requirement like Microwave Principle and Radio Propagation, he came acrosssome difficult. But with the strong interest on these subjects he never gave upand got high scores in final exam.

Finally,I would like to conclude my recommendation as follows: frankly, Mr. Caleb isnot a genius, but I promise his great intelligence, commitment to work and hiskind nature will impress you. Thus I recommend him without reservation for hisadmission and financial aid to your program. Please feel free to contact me ifneeded.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-24
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-10-2 22:33:25 |只看该作者
太长了,讲的太细
为了前途,为了命运,为了爱情!