寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-14 23:00:08 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本人超级菜鸟一只,作文几乎没写过,水平极差(尤其是在各位大牛的衬托下.....)不过还是要硬着头皮厚着脸皮求拍,一定要进步!

[url=]Currently, with the development of technologicalinnovations, an increase number of new technological devices have made out. Italso brought in a new phenomenon. For example, at the day began to sale the newmobile phone produced by Apple, nearly all the stores around the world werefull of people that want to buy it as soon as it go on sale. People holddifferent views on this phenomenon. For me, however, although buy new devices rightaway might have many positive sides, I would like to wait until many have acquiredto buy it.
We have to admitthat own a new devices at the first time is exciting. When waking on a streetwith a new ultra-lightweight and ultra-thin mobile phone that most people havenever seen before would definitely content one’s vanity. Another reason forpeople to buy a new device right away is that they want to keep up with newtrends and development. That is to say, they fear to left behind the newtrends.
In contrast,people wait for several months until some people have already acquired wouldsurely pay less money to buy a new devices. That is to say, the price of newdevices would decrease and people can get the same thing at lower cost. New devicesare always expensive and buy them at first is costly. Worse yet, the price maybe much higher than it official price because people all want to get right awayand new devices are in short supply. And also, some people will taking advantageofconsumers'purchasing psychologyto earn huge amounts of money by deliberately buy all the devices available atthe first time to sell them to people who want to own it right away at a muchhigher price. If people do not show so much eager to own a new device, thiskind of unhealthy trade would be not be happen.
Another point Iwould like to mention is that if people wait for a period of time, they wouldknow whether a new device is worth buying or not according to the use reports. Thereare many people who buy new devices at first time and soon get regret as thesedevices are not as good as they expected ,so wait can avoid making this kind ofmistake. Besides, when people meet some problems and want to know how to dealwith, the people who buy new devices later can simply search online instead ofsend the device to maintenance room, and that is far moreconvenient and would save time and money for people. In addition, thedevelopment of technology is at a really quick speed and no one could possibleto catch up, there always countless new devices go on sale every day. Once newsoon become out dated.
In summary, although people who like to buy new technological deviceshave their convinced reasons, I believe for most people the advantages of waitis more obvious.
Currently, with the development of technologicalinnovations, an increase number of new technological devices have made out. Italso brought in a new phenomenon. For example, at the day began to sale the newmobile phone produced by Apple, nearly all the stores around the world werefull of people that want to buy it as soon as it go on sale. People holddifferent views on this phenomenon. For me, however, although buy new devices rightaway might have many positive sides, I would like to wait until many have acquiredto buy it.
We have to admitthat own a new devices at the first time is exciting. When waking on a streetwith a new ultra-lightweight and ultra-thin mobile phone that most people havenever seen before would definitely content one’s vanity. Another reason forpeople to buy a new device right away is that they want to keep up with newtrends and development. That is to say, they fear to left behind the newtrends.
In contrast,people wait for several months until some people have already acquired wouldsurely pay less money to buy a new devices. That is to say, the price of newdevices would decrease and people can get the same thing at lower cost. New devicesare always expensive and buy them at first is costly. Worse yet, the price maybe much higher than it official price because people all want to get right awayand new devices are in short supply. And also, some people will taking advantageofconsumers'purchasing psychologyto earn huge amounts of money by deliberately buy all the devices available atthe first time to sell them to people who want to own it right away at a muchhigher price. If people do not show so much eager to own a new device, thiskind of unhealthy trade would be not be happen.
Another point Iwould like to mention is that if people wait for a period of time, they wouldknow whether a new device is worth buying or not according to the use reports. Thereare many people who buy new devices at first time and soon get regret as thesedevices are not as good as they expected ,so wait can avoid making this kind ofmistake. Besides, when people meet some problems and want to know how to dealwith, the people who buy new devices later can simply search online instead ofsend the device to maintenance room, and that is far moreconvenient and would save time and money for people. In addition, thedevelopment of technology is at a really quick speed and no one could possibleto catch up, there always countless new devices go on sale every day. Once newsoon become out dated.
In summary, although people who like to buy new technological deviceshave their convinced reasons, I believe for most people the advantages of waitis more obvious.
[/url]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-12
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-3-14 23:00:46 |只看该作者
3月14 独立 do you agree or disagree with the following statement it is more enjoyable to buy a new technological device when it becomes available than wait until many people have owned it

Currently, with the development of technological innovations, an increase number of new technological devices have made out. It also brought in a new phenomenon. For example, at the day began to sale the new mobile phone produced by Apple, nearly all the stores around the world were full of people that want to buy it as soon as it go on sale. People hold different views on this phenomenon. For me, however, although buy new devices right away might have many positive sides, I would like to wait until many have acquired to buy it.
We have to admit that own a new devices at the first time is exciting. When waking on a street with a new ultra-lightweight and ultra-thin mobile phone that most people have never seen before would definitely content one’s vanity. Another reason for people to buy a new device right away is that they want to keep up with new trends and development. That is to say, they fear to left behind the new trends.
In contrast, people wait for several months until some people have already acquired would surely pay less money to buy a new devices. That is to say, the price of new devices would decrease and people can get the same thing at lower cost. New devices are always expensive and buy them at first is costly. Worse yet, the price may be much higher than it official price because people all want to get right away and new devices are in short supply. And also, some people will taking advantage of consumers' purchasing psychology to earn huge amounts of money by deliberately buy all the devices available at the first time to sell them to people who want to own it right away at a much higher price. If people do not show so much eager to own a new device, this kind of unhealthy trade would be not be happen.
Another point I would like to mention is that if people wait for a period of time, they would know whether a new device is worth buying or not according to the use reports. There are many people who buy new devices at first time and soon get regret as these devices are not as good as they expected ,so wait can avoid making this kind of mistake. Besides, when people meet some problems and want to know how to deal with, the people who buy new devices later can simply search online instead of send the device to maintenance room, and that is far more convenient and would save time and money for people. In addition, the development of technology is at a really quick speed and no one could possible to catch up, there always countless new devices go on sale every day. Once new soon become out dated.
In summary, although people who like to buy new technological devices have their convinced reasons, I believe for most people the advantages of wait is more obvious.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-23
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-3-15 13:00:51 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-12
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-3-15 20:59:51 |只看该作者
3/15the friend that can have fun with aremore important than the friends that can get more help from?
Friendship is the most important relationshipsof individuals. However, what is a true friend? Which characteristic is most importantin a friend? Some people claim that the friend that can have fun is mostimportant, as my personal of view, a good friend should be reliable, that iswho can give me a hand when I am in trouble.
First, A trustworthy friend is who can betrusted on and turn for help. Such as lend you money when you are in financialproblem, give you an objective suggestion when you need to make an importantdecision and even tell you which kind of clothes is suitable for you. It isdifficult to imagine what our life would become if we don't have help given byfriends. Moreover, it is undeniable that your friends are the one who knows youwill, that is to say, the help from friends would definitely make you do betternot only in study or work but also in life.
In addition, friends would help each other toknow more things. In other words, friend is who you can learn from, likelearning a different way to think and to solve problems. For example, I am goodat sports while my friend is good at computer, so we can exchange our knowledgeand help each other to get progress. That would make our relationship moremeaningful.
However, we have to admit that thecharacteristic of humorous is also important. Humorous people would make ourlife become more colorful. It also can help people to see everything from thepositive sides. A friend that can have fun with is like a piece of sugar inlife, that can make people feel the sweetness of life. That is, I think,essentially another way of help by a friend.
In summary, it is true that a friend that canhave fun with is important in a friendship, while the friends that can get helpare part and parcel of a sound relationship.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-16 11:11:57 |只看该作者
Friendship is the most important relationships of individuals. However, what is {the concept of}[这里问的是概念,要不然就用WHO]a true friend? Which characteristic is most important in (a friend){friendship}[说的是在友谊中,不是在一个朋友里] ? Some people claim that the friend that can have fun is most important, as my personal (of)[删去, personal 是 adj.] view, a good friend should be reliable, that is who can give me a hand when I am in trouble.

First, A trustworthy friend is who can betrusted on and (turn for help)[turn 好像没有这个词组吧,echo兄明察]. Such as lend you money when you are (in financial problem){embarrasingly short of money}[金融的概念太宽了,有时候不能泛用,换一些诙谐的词或者用具体事例替换之], give you an objective suggestion when you need to make an important decision and even tell you which kind of clothes is suitable for you. It is difficult to imagine what our life would (become){be like}[become 说人的时候居多吧,如果你肯定也能说事情也可以用] if we don't (have){get} help (given by){from} friends. Moreover, it is undeniable that your friends are the one who knows (you){your}[echo兄typo了吧] will, that is to say, the help from friends would definitely make you do better not only in study or work but also in life.' I9 T. Y

In addition, friends would help each other to know more things. In other words, {a} friend is (who){whom} you can learn from, like learning a different way to think and to solve problems. For example, I am good at sports while my friend is good at computer, so we can exchange our knowledgeand help each other to get progress. That would make our relationship moremeaningful. [这段的例子是否再具体一点,还是太泛了,谈谈故事吧]

However, we have to admit that the (characteristic of humorous)[humorous is adj.]{factor of humor in friendship} is also important. Humorous people would make our life become more colorful. It also can help people to see everything from the positive sides. (A friend that can have fun with is like a piece of sugar in life, that can make people feel the sweetness of life.){A joke or an innocuous trick is like a candy, sweetening your heart and making you closer.} [具体一点是什么fun会更好一点]That is, I think,essentially another way of help by a friend.$ a7 k: Q  _1 l! S4 Z3 F1 u

In summary, it is true that a friend (that){whom} can have fun with is important in (a)[泛指友谊不用冠词] friendship, while the friends that can get help are part and parcel of a sound relationship.[最后一句不是太明白。请教。]

【例子尽量具体一些,其他都挺好,注意空格】

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-17 13:33:05 |只看该作者
110319 do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave

Nowadays, people spend increasingly time on movies and television. Go to a theater to watch a movie or stay at home watch television programs are become the major way people relax. It pitted an argument that whether should young people to spend so much time on watching movies and televisions. From my point of view, movies and television have both positive and negative side, for a young adult, however, spend time on other things like sports or hanging out with friends are more important.
Spending time on movies and television would make young people don't have enough time to do exercise. That is to say. Most people are always sitting on the sofa for several hours watching a television program without moving at all. The more time they spend on watching a movie or a television program, the less time they have to do some exercise. It is obviously harmful to their health. In addition, young adults are who need to do sports exercise most because they still in the growth period. Not to mention that doing exercises are beneficial to both their body and mental health.
  Another deleterious effect of movies and television I would like to talk is that it makes the young adult less thinking. More precisely, while watching a movie or a program, people don't need thinking. In contrast, for example, when people reading a book, they would guess what will happen next or they may imagine what does the main character look like, when people are appreciating a painting, they would try to figure out what the painter wants to tell others, but when it comes to watch a movie or a program, what they need is just staring at the screen and wait to what will show next. That makes people become numbness and makes people's minds less analytic.
  However, I have to admit that young people can learn many things from movies and television. Take a documentary Ocean for instance, it shows a lot of different spices live in the sea, includes some really peculiar fish like clown fish. And it also tells people about the importance of protecting sea creatures that most of them are nearly extinct. Even though there are more and more education programs and movies be made out, it is still has vast programs only for entertainment and has negative effects on young people.
  In summary, I think young people are supposed to spend more time on other things that are more meaningful and good for them, and watch movies and television for about one hour a day is enough.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-18 01:55:28 |只看该作者
3月17号独立comparing to hiring famous teachers, school should pay more attention to improve facilities.
Currently, as there are increasingly schools for students to choose, the competition between schools becomes more and more seriously. For school, however, to spend money on hiring famous teachers or to improve facilities is a dilemma. As far as I concerned, it is better for a school to hire more famous teachers.
It is undeniable that famous teacher would increase the reputation of a school. Take my high school which is the greatest school in my city for example, it has many renowned teachers who received a lot of international rewards and most the students of them are going the best ten universities in China. So that students in my city all want to study in this high school. With more students choose the school, it also attracts more famous teachers. In that case, school can earn more money which can be used on improving facilities and to raise teachers' salaries, that is a win-win situation for both school and teachers.
Another point I would like to mention is that students need eminent teachers who do really well in their realm. Since famous teachers can make students to be the best person as their potential allowed. For instance, one of my Chinese teachers, Liuqi, who is a master in his realm and have published many books, can explain a complicated problem into a very simple one, and his students all do really well in Chinese exams. In his class, we can learn not only professional knowledge but also many useful advices for our future.
However, we have to admit that the importance of improving facilities should not be ignored. In other words, teacher would not like to work in a school that cannot provide enough facilities they need. As many teachers need to use some facilities to teach and hitech facilities would make them work better. For example, a biology teacher can illustrate the cell structure better if the school can let students to use microscopes. Therefore, good facilities are essential part of a school.
In sum, although improving facilities is vital, the advantages of hiring famous teachers are more prominent.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-18 16:36:34 |只看该作者
lz,这是3.16的独立,不好意思,这几天有些事情所以改晚了。 我的作文我稍后会直接贴过来。:)
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-18 21:38:26 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-19 14:04:17 |只看该作者
3.17 独立
修改By kkmm130

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-19 20:32:15 |只看该作者
我的3.16的独立。辛苦了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-19 23:14:57 |只看该作者

317独立已改,谢谢你给我的建议!一起加油~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-20 16:48:01 |只看该作者
3月19号独立
In recent years, some people claimed that it is more enjoyable for them to work fewer days a week and more time a day. People hold different views towards the statement. As far as I concerned, although people like to work for fewer days a week has their own considerations, I would choose work for five days a week.
We have to admit that working three days a week and long time a day does have some advantages. For people who supported this statement, they think it allows them to have more time to do things they like. A four days holiday a week means they can go to some places not very far or they can do another job to earn more money. However, in my opinion, a four-day vocation may distract people and make them don't want to go back to work.
In contrary, working five days a week is better for works' health. In other words, workers may only need to work for 6 hours a day and thus they have more time to relax. Officer would not need to  stare at a computer screen for a long time and that is good for their eyesight, and also, they can do exercises instead of spending all day sitting in front of their desks without moving at all, which could result in joint and spine problem. Not to mention the employees working outside doors. Their physical strength is not exhaustless, working incredibly long time a day may cause some really serious problem to them. Moreover, working fewer hours a day offer workers more time to sleep. In that case, staffs would be full of energy the next day, which would definitely increase their working efficiency.
Another point I would like to mention is that average all the works into five days are more beneficial to keep a good mood, since it gives people enough time to relax and to recovery. Take myself for example, before the final test I would study all day and stay up all night to read books. Hence  that always makes me extremely tired and complained every day. But if I only need to spend little time to go over the lessons, I would definitely be more happy.
In sum, I could surely suggest that work five days a week is more scientific and have more benefits for workers.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-20 19:59:36 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 潇湘锁铃儿 于 2012-3-21 18:43 编辑

大家一起学习哈

使用道具 举报