寄托币
注册时间
2015-3-18
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-4-4 22:58:08 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第一次跟教授套磁后,教授回信了,信的内容如下:Thank you for your interest in the program. I do accept international students and should have several slots open in the program come Fall 2016 assuming several of my current students finish on time. As of right now they are all progressing towards a May 2016 graduation or sooner. Here is some general information about the program:
Often students ask about funding, in our department all graduate students are ranked based off of the undergraduate GPA, GRE scores, and any publications they may have. Only MS and PhD students are awarded assistantships in our department. This year for the first time ESF Outreach was able to provide 25 additional assistantships which were available to all graduate students at ESF. Two of my new MPS students were able to get funding through them. The students work with the Syracuse City School District. It is a trial program so I do not know if it will be offered in the future, but it may be an additional option for funding. Funding is extremely competitive in our department. We often have close to 100 applicants for the fall semesters and only the top 15 are offered an assistantship to start with.
I am happy to answer any questions you have about the program.

这样的情况,我还需要再去追问并一直保持联系吗?是不是直接回信感谢就可以了呢?
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 第一封套磁信教授回复后,还需要再套吗? [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发