注册时间
2019-5-7
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-5-19 00:09:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Dear Dr Wang Peng :

I am so glad to write this letter to you!My name is xxx who did not got married about 30 years old until 2019 from xxx city of xxx province. I am currently pursuing my PhD(full-time) criminology in 2020 at HKU.I received mine bachelor’s degree in 2015 and associate degree in 2012 from Nanjing Forest Police College(NFPC). At present, I am a Master of law faculty of economic crime investigation of student at Criminal Investigation Police University of China ( full time ) since 2017. Meanwhile, I also work for Jiangxi province’s top police force today since 2016.I also once worked as a special duty unit’s officer (SDU) at police force of Linyi city of Shandong province about three years. I had been a criminal detective officer in mainland law enforcement agency for over eight years. A large number of armed robbery and drug crimes cases were disposed during the period of mine policing work. It should be pointed out that I once served as an important guard officer for President xi and the premier Li when they once came to Jiangxi province. During my postgraduate study, I had participated in the policing course held by the Criminal Intelligence Bureau (CIB) and the Police Negotiation Team (PNT)from Hong Kong Force in Shenyang city of china mainland for many times.

As a police officer who is also still focusing on Law、International Relationship and Politics. Apply all knowledge to daily life and policing in order to reality the society justice   maintenance of legalization、citizen’s lives and property are better protected by police force. I have rich policing practice experience and great enthusiasm for policing research as well as a large number good perception of our life. Well to be honest, my research interests include criminology、Chinese organized crime(especially when the rise in white-collar, the manufacture and smuggling of illegal drugs and terrorism all increase)、Police Corruption、 Guanxi and corruption. Especially valuable, many years of policing work experience had given me a unique understand about the above issues, which provides me with an excellent guide for my future life and study with you at HKU.I am look forward to HKU can providing me with a platform to give full play for my strengths and further explore potential of learning policing knowledge.  Upholding the advanced law in Hong Kong really need you and me to hand in hand.

I am looking around as a good police officer for the mainland Police Force, still cherishing every moment of mine life, and enjoying individuals who bump into mine space. Wait for receive your letter again!

Zhi You Liao

May 18, 2019

尊敬的王鹏教授:

很高兴用这样的方式与您取得沟通,我叫xxx。近来我在努力追求HKU犯罪学PhD,我本科和副学士(专科)均毕业于xxxx警察学院。法学硕士研究生就读于中国刑事刑事警察学(全日制,经济犯罪侦查专业)。我曾在xx省xx市公安局从警3年,自2016年至今供职于xx省公安厅。在公安机关从事警务工作长达8年时间,从警期间破获多起团伙持枪抢劫、毒品犯罪等案件.需要指出的是我曾经作为习近平主席、李克强总理等领导来赣考察期间的要员警卫。研究生学习期间多次参加由香港警务处刑事情报科和警方谈判小组在沈阳市举办的警务培训班。

我一直以来致力于法律、国际关系(International Relations)、政治学等理论知识的学习,将所学运用到生活和警务工作中,以期社会的正义得以彰显,法治竭力捍卫,市民生命财产得到警力更好的保护。我拥有丰富的警务实践经验和对警务工作的巨大钻研之热情以及对生活的诸多良好体会.不瞒你说,我的研究兴趣包括犯罪学、有组织罪案调查(尤其是白领犯罪、非法生产和走私毒品以及恐怖主义犯案数量上升方面)、警察腐败、关系与腐败等研究议题。难能可贵的是,多年的公务员(警察)工作经历让我对上述议题具有非常独到的体会与见解,这些为我今后的生活和学习提供了一个绝佳的指引。我期待HKU能为我提供一个平台发挥我的所长和进一步挖掘学习警务有关知识之潜力,为守护HONGKONG先进的法治真的需要你我手牵手一同前行。

我就是这样一个一直以来爱追梦又珍爱我生活分分秒秒且享受独处的青年PC。盼回信!

xxx

2019年5月18日
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-5-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2019-5-19 22:26:28 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报