寄托币
注册时间
2021-11-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-11-12 08:50:22 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

Prof. Hua Huangis looking for one Ph.D. student (Fall'22) in the areas of mobile computing andwireless networking. Students with either EE or CS backgrounds are encouraged to apply.

Candidates areexpected to have:

• Strongmotivation in research,
  • and should beprepared for years of concentrated work.

The followingbackground would be a big plus:

• Published/Submittedresearch articles.
  • Experience inmachine learning, computer networking, and signal processing.
  • Experience inthe practical implementation of systems, such as mobile and embeddedprogramming, PCB design, driver, and firmware development.

About UC Merced

University ofCalifornia, Merced is the youngest member of the UC system. It is locatedwithin one hour of Silicon Valley, with access to multiple nationalparks.  UC Merced CSE department has strong research on mobilecomputing. According to csrankings.org, the mobile computing area is ranked25th.

About me

My research interestsare in sensing, smart healthcare, and wireless communication. Specifically, myrecent work focuses on designing novel human sensing systems using magneticsensors. My vision is to leverage the ever more powerful and low-cost advancedmagnetic sensors to monitor the wide variety of objects in daily lives,including human activities, electronic devices, and vehicles. My work has beenpublished in top conferences, including Mobicom, Mobisys, Sensys, and Infocom.Please check out my website for further details.

https://sites.ucmerced.edu/huahuang/home

How to apply

Please sendyour CV to me via hhuang80@ucmerced.edu if you are interested.

回应

使用道具 举报

RE: EECS PhD @ University of California, Merced [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子