寄托币
注册时间
2022-12-17
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-12-17 23:39:14 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
在遇到多邻国英语考试之前我一直在备考商务英语。由于疫情原因,商务英语去年下半年取消过一次,今年下半年因为疫情的原因又再次取消。这样的不确定性让我有些对线下英语考试有些失去信心。

线下英语考试不仅仅受限于地区,比如有的市不举办考试,必须去省会城市;在时间上也很受限制。像商务英语考试,每年就考两次,上半年一次,下半年一次。但是多邻国英语考试就完全不一样了,没有时间限制,也没有地方限制,随时随地只要有一台电脑,有稳定的网络,就能考试。出分也是超级快,最多两天出分。这也成为多邻国一个特别大的优势。

我特别想说的还有多邻国英语考试的费用,性价比真的相当的高。同样是一次考试,多邻国英语考试的费用只相当于雅思或托福的6分之1。

I had been preparing for BEC before I ran into Duolinguo English Test.Due to the coronavirus pandemic,BEC has been cancelled in the second half of 2021 and then been cancelled in Dec of this year.I started to doubted those offline English tests out of this kind of uncertainty.

Offline English tests are restricted by not only the places,but also the time traps you so much.Such as you can't take tests in the place where you are living or working,but have to go to the provincial capitals.Some English tests are just held twice a year.One is in the first half of the year,and another is in the second,like BEC.It'll be totally different that you can take the test anytime anywhere as long as you have a computer with stable connection.A very special advantage of Duolinguo English test is that you can get the result within 2 days.

As for the fee of Duolinguo English Test,it attracts to me so much.I can take a test,which requires only one-sixth of a test taken from IELTS or TOEFL.It will really have saved me a lot of money.

Practice Test Score.png

Practice Test Score.png (214.74 KB, 下载次数: 38)

Practice Test Score.png

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2022-4-1
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2022-12-21 01:25:01 |只看该作者
感谢分享